Israel is Losing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Islamic immigration.

Again blaming a tiny fraction of the population in Europe but not seeing Israel's march into its own Historic Mission to regain "Eretz Israel," free from all others!

Isn't that a more plausible reason?

Israel's Historic March towards its manifest destiny, is causing her to throw her destiny into the wind and hope her Nukes will be able to terrorize the ME into submission.

Think! in 50-100 years all 1.4 3.0 billion people will all have nukes. Nothing in History has ever successfully succeeded in stopping the process of Armament Parity.

I don't see anything TINY about the Islamic immigration into Europe, but ok, that's not the issue.

"free from all others"? When did we say it was our "mission"?

If there is, or will be, a Palestinian state in the 67 borders, it's only fair that in THAT situation the Arabs in Israel will move there and then we will be "free" as you funny enough put it. But right now it's not at all the case!

"Isn't that a more plausible reason?"

No. Not really.

"and hope her Nukes will be able to terrorize the ME into submission"

Israeli nukes? Ha!!:lol: Won't THAT be the day! you people are true pranksters!

The average Muslim populations in European countries is around 3% who are mostly hard-working poor people hardly influences the Body Politic....Your comparing Western influence in culturaly as a beauty contest is silly. Israel and right wing Israelis like you push your Religion as the cause of your existence is far more Radical than any Muslims I've met...

Your fanaticism in stealing land as a sacred mission will be your undoing.

^^^^

Invading? What's next? These Jews are hilarious, they talk trash when there are tensions, no wonder everybody in Europe hated them. Everyone in the world never had good experiences with Jews, not even America, here in America anti Semitic attacks are on the high, just because Jews to on the media and act is if they are loved means squat.
Has Baghdad Bob ever considered the fact that people give the Muslims here a wide berth because they see what happens in Europe when the Muslims don't like something? Does Baghdad Bob really think that most Europeans are in love with the Muslims? He should read some articles about what they think of his brethren and how they want to stop immigration of these Muslims who don't even want to assimilate. Yeah, I can see how fond the British must be about the Muslims.
Gang of men who groomed young girls for sex drove terrified victim, 14, to the woods at night and threatened to cut her head off | Mail Online

Again blaming a tiny fraction of the population in Europe but not seeing Israel's march into its own Historic Mission to regain "Eretz Israel," free from all others!

Isn't that a more plausible reason?

Israel's Historic March towards its manifest destiny, is causing her to throw her destiny into the wind and hope her Nukes will be able to terrorize the ME into submission.

Think! in 50-100 years all 1.4 3.0 billion people will all have nukes. Nothing in History has ever successfully succeeded in stopping the process of Armament Parity.

I don't see anything TINY about the Islamic immigration into Europe, but ok, that's not the issue.

If there is, or will be, a Palestinian state in the 67 borders, it's only fair that in THAT situation the Arabs in Israel will move there and then we will be "free" as you funny enough put it. But right now it's not at all the case!

No. Not really.

The average Muslim populations in European countries is around 3% who are mostly hard-working poor people hardly influences the Body Politic....Your comparing Western influence in culturaly as a beauty contest is silly. Israel and right wing Israelis like you push your Religion as the cause of your existence is far more Radical than any Muslims I've met...

It looks like Phillip is so behind the times when it comes to news. He really should do a little reserarch to see what is happening in Europe. I will start him off. UK: Britain sinking under weight of welfare costs ? While Unproductive Muslims cost a staggering £13+ billion a year! «

Meanwhile, I wonder how Phillip would feel if the Muslims had no go areas in Boston the way they do in many European cities where even the firemen and policemen fear for the lives if they enter.

I guess Phillip has no problem with the Muslims being so radical about their religion that they go about murdering people in many locations, In his mind the Israelis are worse even though they are not yelling ALLAH AKBAR and then killing innocent people in the name of their religion. For all we know, Phillip thinks the Muslims have a right to do this.

No. Not really.

It looks like Phillip is so behind the times when it comes to news. He really should do a little reserarch to see what is happening in Europe. I will start him off. UK: Britain sinking under weight of welfare costs ? While Unproductive Muslims cost a staggering £13+ billion a year! «

Meanwhile, I wonder how Phillip would feel if the Muslims had no go areas in Boston the way they do in many European cities where even the firemen and policemen fear for the lives if they enter.

I guess Phillip has no problem with the Muslims being so radical about their religion that they go about murdering people in many locations, In his mind the Israelis are worse even though they are not yelling ALLAH AKBAR and then killing innocent people in the name of their religion. For all we know, Phillip thinks the Muslims have a right to do this.

Good 'ol racist Hoss, throwing out slurs like they are facts, mixing social issues with hate sites to kiss the Zionazi formula under the Horses's Ass tail he resides in...Same issues his racist Southern Heritage now transformed into his new dogma.

Good 'ol racist Hoss, throwing out slurs like they are facts, mixing social issues with hate sites to kiss the Zionazi formula under the Horses's Ass tail he resides in...Same issues his racist Southern Heritage now transformed into his new dogma.
Just presenting the facts. Shi'ite happens.

Yup, 'ol Hoss; Shiite happens as you say, and when it does we can always find you in it!

Yup, 'ol Hoss; Shiite happens as you say, and when it does we can always find you in it!
Speak for yourself, Phillip. No wonder most of the readers on another forum thought you were a clown. So why don't you call yourself a Horse's Ass since that would really suit you to a T. As the readers can see this Horse's Ass can't even bother to research to see what the Muslims are costing Europe with all the benefits they are receiving. Maybe a good Dhimwit like Phillip doesn't even care since he feel he is not a European taxpayer.

Speak for yourself, Phillip. No wonder most of the readers on another forum thought you were a clown. So why don't you call yourself a Horse's Ass since that would really suit you to a T. As the readers can see this Horse's Ass can't even bother to research to see what the Muslims are costing Europe with all the benefits they are receiving. Maybe a good Dhimwit like Phillip doesn't even care since he feel he is not a European taxpayer.

There you go again...Projecting Social Issues of a racist European nation like Jolly 'ol England, into a discussion of the Israeli Palestinian conflict.

The greatest mistake by Abe Lincoln was to force you scum-bag racists from Dixie into staying into our Nation.

Go hide in an AH, Goober!

There you go again...Projecting Social Issues of a racist European nation like Jolly 'ol England, into a discussion of the Israeli Palestinian conflict.

The greatest mistake by Abe Lincoln was to force you scum-bag racists from Dixie into staying into our Nation.

Phillip, the Boston police have an All Points Bulletin out for their Village Idiot. Why not turn yourself in so that they can stop looking? I am sure many of the readers have read articles about what is happening in Europe with regard to the benefits paid to the Muslim immigrants. By the way, Phillip, can I hide in your A.H. since it probably is big enough for a crowd?

Isn't it strange (or maybe it really isn't) that when one of the posters say that the Jews are hated in Europe, Phillip says nothing. However, when something is said about the Muslims, like the two-bit anti-Semitic Dhimwit that he is, right away he has to pipe up if someone says what is happening in Europe.

Phillip, the Boston police have an All Points Bulletin out for their Village Idiot. Why not turn yourself in so that they can stop looking? I am sure many of the readers have read articles about what is happening in Europe with regard to the benefits paid to the Muslim immigrants. By the way, Phillip, can I hide in your A.H. since it probably is big enough for a crowd?

Isn't it strange (or maybe it really isn't) that when one of the posters say that the Jews are hated in Europe, Phillip says nothing. However, when something is said about the Muslims, like the two-bit anti-Semitic Dhimwit that he is, right away he has to pipe up if someone says what is happening in Europe.

Face it 'ol Hoss, you're nothing but a Dixie segregationist who has transformed the hate of Negroes and Jews into "good 'ol Southern Baptist, working for the "Lord,' helping the Messiah come back.

You make Hitler blush.

Face it 'ol Hoss, you're nothing but a Dixie segregationist who has transformed the hate of Negroes and Jews into "good 'ol Southern Baptist, working for the "Lord,' helping the Messiah come back.

You make Hitler blush.

Face it pbel, you're nothing but a Nazi, Jihadist supporting monkey whos brain is infested with Arab propaganda

You make Hitler blush.

Face it pbel, you're nothing but a Nazi, Jihadist supporting monkey whos brain is infested with Arab propaganda

Let's face it ToastMann/Eichmann you adaptation of German tactics used by the Nazis in WWll to slaughter innocents has been noted by the UN in many resolutions...The last UN Resolution granting State-Hood to the Palestinians is a sure sign that the world is in sync with my views and not the ZioNazis on this board.

"..... the world is in sync with my views and not the ZioNazis on this board. "

Philsy's exceedingly inflated view of himself is exemplified by this quote......On, dear - if the Palestinians DO manage to form a state, will poor Philsy's skull explode with the wonderfulness of himself??? LOL!

He doesn't care about the poor Pals at all: they're just a TOOL, a GAME piece in Philsy's epic of "I AM RIGHT!"

I noticed a piece of disgusting prissy witch has landed...Like the Russian Witch Baba Yaga who lived from sucking the life-blood of children, She now supports taking the life-blood of Palestinian children from the comfy of her computer.

You make Hitler blush.
Why don't you face it, Phillip, that you are the clown others thought you were. As far as Hitler is concerned, he would have loved you as one of his henchmen because you would have done the job with gusto when it came to the Jews. Just whom do you think you are fooling? By the way, Phillip, there is a woman living in your city who so admired Hitler that she would post pictures of Hitler's car and even his dinner plates. You and she would have made the perfect pair.

You make Hitler blush.
Why don't you face it, Phillip, that you are the clown others thought you were. As far as Hitler is concerned, he would have loved you as one of his henchmen because you would have done the job with gusto when it came to the Jews. Just whom do you think you are fooling? By the way, Phillip, there is a woman living in your city who so admired Hitler that she would post pictures of Hitler's car and even his dinner plates. You and she would have made the perfect pair.

Hitler helped establish Israel, I think he'd be more on your side, housefly.

You make Hitler blush.

Yea, Goober, keep deluding your-self into believing that somehow I hate Jews rather than I love America. Israel in the last 65 years has been stirring up trouble in the ME to expand her borders with Settlement Building as a pretext for Security. America's problems with Islam is a result of AIPAC Control of our politicians in Congress.

The UN vote for Palestinian State-Hood to the 67 borders was approved the the world body.

The world has changed and like a southern sloth you're too stupid to realize your ideas are dead!

You make Hitler blush.

Yea, Goober, keep deluding your-self into believing that somehow I hate Jews rather than I love America. Israel in the last 65 years has been stirring up trouble in the ME to expand her borders with Settlement Building as a pretext for Security. America's problems with Islam is a result of AIPAC Control of our politicians in Congress.

The UN vote for Palestinian State-Hood to the 67 borders was approved the the world body.

The world has changed and like a southern sloth you're too stupid to realize your ideas are dead!
I think, Phillip, that readers figured out years ago that you really are not interested in the Arabs, but are mainly posting because in your mind you are fighting the Jews. As far as someone being stupid, the Boston Village Idiot doesn't even seem to be aware of what is actually going on in this world because he only wants to concentrate on what the Jews are doing in one tiny area of the world. You might be fooling some of the other posters on the board, Phillip, but many picked up on you years and years ago.

You make Hitler blush.

On the contrary, you Jihadist supporting Nazi, it is YOUR ideas that are dead. The world is opening their eyes to the nature of Jihadists around the world, including Hamas. YOu can continue to DISTORT THE TRUTH and make it look like tiny Israel is the one stirring up all the trouble. . But like I've told you many times, the infestation of Arab propaganda and Jew hatred is too deep in your brain, Pboy.

Isn;t it amazing Hossfly, how deranged the Ideology of the Nazis on this board are ? They are blinded to reality and they try to spew their CHARA ideas on message boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back