Israel & iran

Like I told you before. The good news for you is that if Iran keeps up with its current nuclear agenda, Israel will indeed prove it has nukes to set your simple mind at ease.

If some foreign country threatened to attack the USA, kill us Americans & annihilate our country, we sure as hell wouldn't do nothing at all about it like Israel has done so far. Shame on Netanyahu for not doing what is morally right to protect & defend his country & his citizens.

Netanyahoo didn't do anything because he's powerless to stop the Iranians and it'll just give the Iranians the perfect excuse to retaliate with a nuke.

Israel is powerless to stop Iran from doing anything, it's just too big of a country. Even if Israel does a surgical strike on the Iranian nuke facilities, they'll just move it all underground next time, so really, only an extra 5 year delay or so. And Israel wouldn't pre-emptively nuke Iran, that also is impossible because the country is too big, it would be pointless. So we'll only find out about the Israeli nukes once they've been nuked themselves. Which is why I'd get the fuck out of there asap if I was an Israeli and go back to the country that i came from.

Like I told you before. The good news for you is that if Iran keeps up with its current nuclear agenda, Israel will indeed prove it has nukes to set your simple mind at ease.

Netanyahoo didn't do anything because he's powerless to stop the Iranians and it'll just give the Iranians the perfect excuse to retaliate with a nuke.

Israel is powerless to stop Iran from doing anything, it's just too big of a country. Even if Israel does a surgical strike on the Iranian nuke facilities, they'll just move it all underground next time, so really, only an extra 5 year delay or so. And Israel wouldn't pre-emptively nuke Iran, that also is impossible because the country is too big, it would be pointless. So we'll only find out about the Israeli nukes once they've been nuked themselves. Which is why I'd get the fuck out of there asap if I was an Israeli and go back to the country that i came from.

Surgical?

Nuclear vs nuclear in a pre-emptive strike.

Six-Day War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Israel has clarified its position long ago with regards to preemption.

Seriously Ima, when you were just a little baby, did someone stick their thumb in your soft spot? All Israel asks of the USA regarding Israel is for us to leave Israel alone to take care of business to protect & defend Israel.

Just so you know , Osama said that 9/11 is retaliation for American support of the Israeli plan to take over all neighboring Arab countries, which is crazy :cuckoo:.

(It's spelled Iraq but I'm the last person to give spelling corrections)
Those wars are totally unrelated to the protection of Israel. Or Israel in general for that matter.

What's your case here exactly ?

You think the arabs think that Israel wants to take over all those countries you mention? Link please, because I've never heard that, it's kinda absurd.

The US attacked Irak because they supposedly had weapons of mass destruction, and since they'd already attacked Israel and were paying the families of suicide bombers in Israel something like $25,000, I'd say that that war could be seen as protecting Israel.

As for Afghanistan, the US originally went in there to get Al-Qaeda and Osama, the people responsible for 9/11, and in the video of Osama above, he clearly states that 9/11 is retaliation for what's going on in Palestine. So by taking out all those baddies, we're protecting Israel, who gave us 9/11 in the first place.

Now we're threatening Iran for Israel. Do you want me to explain that to you as well?

Just so you know , Osama said that 9/11 is retaliation for American support of the Israeli plan to take over all neighboring Arab countries, which is crazy :cuckoo:.

Those wars are totally unrelated to the protection of Israel. Or Israel in general for that matter.

You think the arabs think that Israel wants to take over all those countries you mention? Link please, because I've never heard that, it's kinda absurd.

The US attacked Irak because they supposedly had weapons of mass destruction, and since they'd already attacked Israel and were paying the families of suicide bombers in Israel something like $25,000, I'd say that that war could be seen as protecting Israel.

As for Afghanistan, the US originally went in there to get Al-Qaeda and Osama, the people responsible for 9/11, and in the video of Osama above, he clearly states that 9/11 is retaliation for what's going on in Palestine. So by taking out all those baddies, we're protecting Israel, who gave us 9/11 in the first place.

Now we're threatening Iran for Israel. Do you want me to explain that to you as well?

The US invasion of Iraq in no way protected Israel, since Iraq had not been a threat to Israel for many years. The first Gulf War was fought to liberate Kuwait and protect Saudi Arabia from Saddam because his aggressions threatened the Gulf oil supply, and the second Gulf War was for the purpose of ending the unsustainable policy of containment of Saddam's Iraq that required a large US military presence in Saudi Arabia and Kuwait. It was this large US military presence in Saudi Arabia, which hadn't existed before the first Gulf War, that motivated al Qaeda's attacks, including 911, on the US. Bin Laden's claim that 911 was related to the disputes between Israel and the Palestinian Arabs was an appeal to Arab anti semitism made only after his actions and rhetoric had failed to produce the kind of support among Arabs he had hoped for and is clearly contradicted by the fact that al Qaeda, regardless of its rhetoric, never demonstrated any interest in the Palestinian Arabs and still hasn't to this day. It has long been as required of Arab leaders to appeal to Arab anti semitism as it once was of politicians in America's segregated South to appeal to white racism.

Israel had nothing to gain from America's wars with Saddam's Iraq, however, as diplomatic cables exposed by Wikileaks have shown, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Jordan, UAE and Egypt, as well as Israel have all urged the US to stop Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons by any means necessary, including military. Since Iran is currently working on developing long range missile, Shahab 6 and Shahab 7, that would be able to deliver a nuclear warhead to any target in Western Europe or the Eastern US, the US and Europe have a shared common interest with Israel and the Arab states in stopping Iran's nuclear weapons and long range missile programs by any means necessary.

The US invasion of Iraq in no way protected Israel, since Iraq had not been a threat to Israel for many years. The first Gulf War was fought to liberate Kuwait and protect Saudi Arabia from Saddam because his aggressions threatened the Gulf oil supply, and the second Gulf War was for the purpose of ending the unsustainable policy of containment of Saddam's Iraq that required a large US military presence in Saudi Arabia and Kuwait. It was this large US military presence in Saudi Arabia, which hadn't existed before the first Gulf War, that motivated al Qaeda's attacks, including 911, on the US. Bin Laden's claim that 911 was related to the disputes between Israel and the Palestinian Arabs was an appeal to Arab anti semitism made only after his actions and rhetoric had failed to produce the kind of support among Arabs he had hoped for and is clearly contradicted by the fact that al Qaeda, regardless of its rhetoric, never demonstrated any interest in the Palestinian Arabs and still hasn't to this day. It has long been as required of Arab leaders to appeal to Arab anti semitism as it once was of politicians in America's segregated South to appeal to white racism.

Israel had nothing to gain from America's wars with Saddam's Iraq, however, as diplomatic cables exposed by Wikileaks have shown, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Jordan, UAE and Egypt, as well as Israel have all urged the US to stop Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons by any means necessary, including military. Since Iran is currently working on developing long range missile, Shahab 6 and Shahab 7, that would be able to deliver a nuclear warhead to any target in Western Europe or the Eastern US, the US and Europe have a shared common interest with Israel and the Arab states in stopping Iran's nuclear weapons and long range missile programs by any means necessary.

When the US invaded Irak, it wasn't to save Kurds for WMD, that's for sure, and it wasn't just to contain Saddam, and granted it for sure wasn't solely to protect Israel, but c'mon you say Israel had nothing to gain from the US attacking Irak? And you think that what's going on in Palestine played a secondary if not completely minor role in 9/11? I mean, ok, if you willfully want to be blind, that's you're right. Enjoy.

Surgical?

Nuclear vs nuclear in a pre-emptive strike.

Six-Day War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Israel has clarified its position long ago with regards to preemption.

So you saying that you think that Israel is about to hit Iran with nukes to stop their nuke program? LOL, wrong, better luck next time.

Seriously Ima, when you were just a little baby, did someone stick their thumb in your soft spot? All Israel asks of the USA regarding Israel is for us to leave Israel alone to take care of business to protect & defend Israel.

All the Israelis want from us for us to "protect & defend" them?

Yes.

When the US invaded Irak, it wasn't to save Kurds for WMD, that's for sure, and it wasn't just to contain Saddam, and granted it for sure wasn't solely to protect Israel, but c'mon you say Israel had nothing to gain from the US attacking Irak? And you think that what's going on in Palestine played a secondary if not completely minor role in 9/11? I mean, ok, if you willfully want to be blind, that's you're right. Enjoy.

Go sit in the dunce's corner, dunce. Iraq kept Iran in check, precluding Iran from furthering its hegemony over the region and threatening Israel. It was in Israel's interest for Saddam to remain in power.

Go sit in the dunce's corner, dunce. Iraq kept Iran in check, precluding Iran from furthering its hegemony over the region and threatening Israel. It was in Israel's interest for Saddam to remain in power.

So everything is about protecting Israel?

Yes.

Yes.

Israel protects itself, dunce. The Israelis spanked multiple muslime armies in '67 in just 6 days and you motherfuckers can't even defeat a bunch of sand rats in Iraq and Afghanistan in 10 years.

:lol: :clap2:

Yes.

Israel protects itself, dunce. The Israelis spanked multiple muslime armies in '67 in just 6 days and you motherfuckers can't even defeat a bunch of sand rats in Iraq and Afghanistan in 10 years.

So Israel doesn't need the US to help protect it? :eusa_boohoo:

Yes.

Dunce, the US did not protect Israel in the '67 war. The US and Israel did not establish full diplomatic and military relations until after the war. Stay in the dunce's corner until you open a history book.

How are you MOFOs doing against the camel herders in Iraq and Afghanistan?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Vp642ERhM&feature=related]Sound-Effects - Crowd Laughing - YouTube[/ame]

In other words, you can't think of any way in which the wars with Iraq protected Israel, and while all the evidence shows that bin Laden's motivation for al Qaeda attacks on the US, including 911, was the large US military presence in Saudi Arabia and that al Qaeda has never demonstrated any interest in the Palestinian Arabs, you choose to base your opinion on a single propaganda video.

Yes.

The US doesn't protect Israel, it protects shared common interests with Israel. Israel has long been the US's most important strategic ally. In 1967 and 1973, without any US assistance, it stopped the spread of Soviet influence in ME, giving the West one of its few victories in the Cold War, and its peace treaty with Egypt established the US as the preeminent power in the ME. To this day, much of the US's credibility and influence with the Arab nations and the Palestinian Arabs is based on its perceived influence in Israel. When Obama lost credibility with the Israelis, he began to lose credibility with the Palestinian Arabs and other Arabs.

Israel won all of its major wars without any US military assistance, and it could have continued to do so, but without the US providing it with a qualitative edge over potential adversaries, it would have had to rely more heavily on a policy of preemption, meaning there would have been more frequent wars in the ME and this would have been damaging to US interests, so by helping Israel to stay strong, the US is protecting its own interests in the ME.

The US doesn't protect Israel, it protects shared common interests with Israel. Israel has long been the US's most important strategic ally. In 1967 and 1973, without any US assistance, it stopped the spread of Soviet influence in ME, giving the West one of its few victories in the Cold War, and its peace treaty with Egypt established the US as the preeminent power in the ME. To this day, much of the US's credibility and influence with the Arab nations and the Palestinian Arabs is based on its perceived influence in Israel. When Obama lost credibility with the Israelis, he began to lose credibility with the Palestinian Arabs and other Arabs.

Israel won all of its major wars without any US military assistance, and it could have continued to do so, but without the US providing it with a qualitative edge over potential adversaries, it would have had to rely more heavily on a policy of preemption, meaning there would have been more frequent wars in the ME and this would have been damaging to US interests, so by helping Israel to stay strong, the US is protecting its own interests in the ME.

Israel's only interest is to survive, as an American, why should i care about that? They don't even have any oil. They serve absolutely no strategic interest to the US. The only reason is the American Jewish lobby...

If you don't think that Palestine was the dominating factor behind 9/11 (yes, the military presence was also a factor, but a smaller one), well, you're welcome to your opinion.

I didn't say that Arabs think that (Though i won't be surprised ),
I said that it's what Osama said in an interview.
We know at least one reason behind the symbolic participation of the Western forces and that is to support the Jewish and Zionist plans for expansion of what is called the Great Israel. Surely, their presence is not out of concern over their interests in the region. ... Their presence has no meaning save one and that is to offer support to the Jews in Palestine who are in need of their Christian brothers to achieve full control over the Arab Peninsula which they intend to make an important part of the so called Greater Israel. ...
it's kinda absurd
tumblr_m0h59l1ORm1r0q2j0o2_500.png

It's spelled Iraq.
What's the source of your info I wonder , because it doesn't make any scene.
Egypt , Syria, Jordan , and Lebanon also attacked Israel , why didn't the US conquer them ?

The reason for the war in Iraq is oil , not Israel.

About your statement of Osama , I already told you that he thought that Israel wants to control the entire Arab Peninsula, which is crazy and has no place in reality.

PS,
again I don't know where you take your delusional info from , i suggest you would read non-biased sources like wikipidia.
If you think that support of Israel is the only reason for 9\11 you are gravely mistaken.
Motives for the September 11 attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Israel's only interest is to survive, as an American, why should i care about that? They don't even have any oil. They serve absolutely no strategic interest to the US. The only reason is the American Jewish lobby...

If you don't think that Palestine was the dominating factor behind 9/11 (yes, the military presence was also a factor, but a smaller one), well, you're welcome to your opinion.

Perhaps you don't understand the concept of shared common interests. As an American you should appreciate that Israel's victories in 1967 and 1973 relieved the US from having to send US soldiers to the ME to stop the spread of Soviet influence from reaching the Gulf, and as an American you should appreciate the fact that US interests are protected by keeping Israel strong enough so that it doesn't have to launch preemptive attacks to protect itself against adversaries because these wars would be damaging to US interests in the ME.

Your remark about the influence of the "American Jewish Lobby" would have been more appropriate in 19th century Russia or 1930's Germany than it is in the US in 2012. American politicians support Israel so strongly because the American public overwhelmingly supports Israel over its adversaries. For example, in the latest Gallup poll, Americans supported Israel over the Palestinian Arabs by 61% to 19%.

Again, there is absolutely no reason to think the disputes between Israel and the Palestinian Arabs had anything to do with 911 other than a single propaganda video and to claim it did is the moral equivalent of claiming segregation in the southern states was for the purpose of protecting white women from black rapists.

Israel is 3000 years old.

The defunct persian empire lasted only 200 years and ended 2300 years ago. Iran is a pathetic shithole.

Moses Rules!

Last edited:
When will the USA quit telling Israel what it can & cannot do & just unleash Israel with our blessings to take good care of our radical Islamist enemies in the Middle East who are killing us Americans & all other infidels they can all over the world today.

Yes, Iran is now a shithole. But the Persian Empire lasted over 1200 years, not 200 years. And Israel was under rule of the Persian kings for all that period.

Achamenids 648 B.C.E. to 330 B.C.E. Parthian (Aracid) 247 B.C.E. to 229 C.E. Sassanian 229 B.C.E. to 600 C.E. Selucid rule (Greek after Alexander conquest) was from only 331 B.C.E. to 247 B.C.E. And then came the Muslim invasion of Persia. Hard to believe Iran was once THE GREATEST NATION ON EARTH.. The very heart of the Persian Empire. The land of Cyrus the Great.

From the grandeur & glory of Persepolis under Zoroastrian rule to the slums of Shiraz under Muslim rule.

Israel is 3000 years old.

The defunct persian empire lasted only 200 years and ended 2300 years ago. Iran is a pathetic shithole.

Moses Rules!

Forum List

Back