Who Reported This Yesterday?

Hossfly

ZIONIST
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 5, 2008
Ft Worth,TX
The other day one of the posters reported on Israel killing a young Palestinian boy at a funeral. I guess the Palestinians don't know the law of physics that what goes up must come down. How come whomever posted about this death didn't give us a correction today, or is it that important that we still believe that Israel was responsible for this boy's death?

» What goes up and comes down, must be blamed on Israel - Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion

The other day one of the posters reported on Israel killing a young Palestinian boy at a funeral. I guess the Palestinians don't know the law of physics that what goes up must come down. How come whomever posted about this death didn't give us a correction today, or is it that important that we still believe that Israel was responsible for this boy's death?

» What goes up and comes down, must be blamed on Israel - Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion

Pretty sure it was either PF Tinmore or his sock puppet. And don't hold your breath for a retraction, hell he will probably be in here claiming it is all lies.

The Tinmores alway Lie about Israel. The newspapers and media are not reporting the constant missiles being sent to Israel

Pretty sure it was either PF Tinmore or his sock puppet. And don't hold your breath for a retraction, hell he will probably be in here claiming it is all lies.

If I had reported it, it would be here:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/israel-and-palestine/114169-israel-attacks-civilians.html

It is not.

Forum List

Back