Israel & iran

Pakistani nukes were developed as a counterbalance to India, has nothing to do with Israel.

A fundamentalist Muslim country with nukes, specially the one that helped bring the Taliban to power? The reason there hasn't been a big public is because American leaders didn't try to terrorize Americans with the specter of Paki nukes. Only the ignorant sheep think a nuclear Iran is any more dangerous than a nuclear Pakistan or a nuclear Israel.

Pakistani nukes were developed as a counterbalance to India, has nothing to do with Israel.

A fundamentalist Muslim country with nukes, specially the one that helped bring the Taliban to power? The reason there hasn't been a big public is because American leaders didn't try to terrorize Americans with the specter of Paki nukes. Only the ignorant sheep think a nuclear Iran is any more dangerous than a nuclear Pakistan or a nuclear Israel.

You're making no sense. Iranian nukes may be no more dangerous to Iceland or Argentina than Pakistani or Israeli nukes, but they are certainly more dangerous to Israel, the US, the Gulf Arab states and western Europe than Pakistani or Israeli nukes.

Pakistan already have nukes , nothing can done about it.

Saying that another fundamentalist Muslim country with nuclear weapons is not a threat is dumb, expecially with the lame excuse that there's already a fundamental Muslim country in possession of nukes.

If it was the USA who was threatened with a nuclear attack by a foreign country, would we do nothing at all about it like Israel has so far?

This is the obscene double standard the US expects others to accept.

When pakistan sent terrorists into the Indian parliament to murder their officials about 10 years ago, the Indian government threatened a massive war - which they should have done - but the US held them back.

When pakistan sent in more terrorists to mumbai a few years ago, murdering 150-200 civilians, again the US held India back from retaliating.

Can you imagine France or some other country telling the US not to respond if country X sent in operatives and murdered 20 US senators and congressmen? Personally, I might not get TOO upset depending upon which ones they were - particularly if nancy pelosi, john kerry, and barney frank were among them - but even still, the US would not accept anything but a complete smashing of the offending country.

And the US expects Israel to sit still while iran uses out-of-uniform terrorist army proxies to slaughter its people, and do nothing...

Across the world, a dangerous rumor has spread that could have catastrophic implications. According to legend, Iran's president has threatened to destroy Israel, or, to quote the misquote, "Israel must be wiped off the map." Contrary to popular belief, this statement was never made.
'Wiped off the Map' – The Rumor of the Century - by Arash Norouzi

Another paid for lying fucking turd.... :cuckoo:

Go to ahmadinejad's own website, the translation is right there...

This is like reading the garbage from the same mentally ill iran apologists when they make up nonsense when the iranians chant "Death to America!", trying to pretend it really means they want the US to "elect new officials" or some other euphemistic bullshit.

These people are so fucking stupid, its astounding how they have the ability to actually turn on the computer to type such crap on.

If Iran is threatened by israel, do you think they should do nothing too?
Wasn't it Iran who started it by saying that Israel should be wiped off the face of the map?

Its at the point i don't give a shit what they are saying, I'm more concerned with how they have been using relentless terrorism against israel for over 20 years to murder its citizens.

When does Israel also get to fire rockets into Teheran, blow up school buses, and machine gun people walking in the street?

Personally I don't care if Iran gets nukes, since there is zero chance of them sending one my way. And I've been thinking about it and I've come to the conclusion that it wouldn't affect me at all if Iran nukes Israel. If the price of gas goes too high, I'll just buy an electric car.

India didn't nuke Pakistan because they couldn't find an elephant big enough to carry the bomb over there.

Personally I don't care if Iran gets nukes, since there is zero chance of them sending one my way. And I've been thinking about it and I've come to the conclusion that it wouldn't affect me at all if Iran nukes Israel. If the price of gas goes too high, I'll just buy an electric car.

India didn't nuke Pakistan because they couldn't find an elephant big enough to carry the bomb over there.

That's great for you, you fucking idiot asshole, but there are those of us who DO care, so go back to playing with playmobile and STFU already. Stay out of the adult threads section.

If some foreign country threatened to attack the USA, kill us Americans & annihilate our country, we sure as hell wouldn't do nothing at all about it like Israel has done so far. Shame on Netanyahu for not doing what is morally right to protect & defend his country & his citizens.

Iran has been saying, leave us the fuck alone, israel has been pushing America and Europe to impose sanctions, Iran says attack us and your dead, is that clear?

Iran has been saying :"We want to erase Israel from the pages of history."
then it has been saying :"We are initiating a "peaceful" nuclear program , so leave us the fuck alone until such time we get our "peaceful" nuclear weapons so we could bomb whoever we want and you'll won't be able to stand against us."

Iran is 98% Muslim, having nuclear weapons in the hands of religiously brainwashed people is dangerous, not only to Israel.

America must act in her-own self interests not Israel's. All this protecting her has cost America part of 9/11, and two wars. America can do without ME Oil is she wanted to...She only imports 18%.

Israel is no longer needed as a strategic puppet regime which was intended 60 years ago. Two Aircraft Carriers today probaby have more fire-power that the IDF...

Israel through AIPAC and her moneyed friends control American Politics. Sharon's boast of "We control America" was not an empty boast.

The Internet is making these connections more obvious, and I tell you, the American People will go for Finance Reform Laws when this is over.

Ron Paul's message is spreading in the Campuses, getting bigger each year.

:lol::lol::lol:
Why people talk about things they know nothing about ?

America must act in her-own self interests not Israel's. All this protecting her has cost America part of 9/11, and two wars.

I'd love for you to point out the two wars America fought because it was protecting Israel.

9/11 was caused by a religious nut job (Whom America was arming and training against Russians.) Who believed that Israel wants to conquer all the Arab countries around it.:cuckoo:

America acts on her-own self interests , you are just too blind to see it...

Unless Israeli proves that it has nukes, there is no possible deterrent.

How would you like israel to "prove" iran has nuclear weapons, and what "evidence" would be sufficient to convince the mentally ill far left/jew-hating filth and other trash that iran does actually have a nuke weapons program?

I guess English isn't your first language. I said unless Israel proves that it itself has nukes, they can't deter anyone.

If some foreign country threatened to attack the USA, kill us Americans & annihilate our country, we sure as hell wouldn't do nothing at all about it like Israel has done so far. Shame on Netanyahu for not doing what is morally right to protect & defend his country & his citizens.

Netanyahoo didn't do anything because he's powerless to stop the Iranians and it'll just give the Iranians the perfect excuse to retaliate with a nuke.

I'd love for you to point out the two wars America fought because it was protecting Israel.

Afghanistan and Irak.

And just so you know, Osama said that 9/11 was retaliation for what's going on in Palestine.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiKyWJRRjnU]Osama/Usama Bin Laden On 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

Like I told you before. The good news for you is that if Iran keeps up with its current nuclear agenda, Israel will indeed prove it has nukes to set your simple mind at ease.

Netanyahoo didn't do anything because he's powerless to stop the Iranians and it'll just give the Iranians the perfect excuse to retaliate with a nuke.

Have you heard the news? You see, the USA was attacked on our own soil on 911 by radical Islamists based in Afghanistan, so now we are fighting a war for Israel. It's called Palestinian mentality. Heh Heh.

Afghanistan and Irak.

And just so you know, Osama said that 9/11 was retaliation for what's going on in Palestine.
Osama/Usama Bin Laden On 9/11 - YouTube

Just so you know , Osama said that 9/11 is retaliation for American support of the Israeli plan to take over all neighboring Arab countries, which is crazy :cuckoo:.

We know at least one reason behind the symbolic participation of the Western forces and that is to support the Jewish and Zionist plans for expansion of what is called the Great Israel. Surely, their presence is not out of concern over their interests in the region. ... Their presence has no meaning save one and that is to offer support to the Jews in Palestine who are in need of their Christian brothers to achieve full control over the Arab Peninsula which they intend to make an important part of the so called Greater Israel. ...
If you have no clue what Arab Peninsula means , it includes the countries:
The peninsula's constituent countries are (clockwise north to south) Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) on the east, Oman on the southeast, Yemen on the south and Saudi Arabia at the center.[4] The island nation of Bahrain lies off the east coast of the peninsula.
Arabian Peninsula - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Afghanistan and Irak.
(It's spelled Iraq but I'm the last person to give spelling corrections)
Those wars are totally unrelated to the protection of Israel. Or Israel in general for that matter.

What's your case here exactly ?

Just so you know , Osama said that 9/11 is retaliation for American support of the Israeli plan to take over all neighboring Arab countries, which is crazy :cuckoo:.

(It's spelled Iraq but I'm the last person to give spelling corrections)
Those wars are totally unrelated to the protection of Israel. Or Israel in general for that matter.

What's your case here exactly ?

You think the arabs think that Israel wants to take over all those countries you mention? Link please, because I've never heard that, it's kinda absurd.

The US attacked Irak because they supposedly had weapons of mass destruction, and since they'd already attacked Israel and were paying the families of suicide bombers in Israel something like $25,000, I'd say that that war could be seen as protecting Israel.

As for Afghanistan, the US originally went in there to get Al-Qaeda and Osama, the people responsible for 9/11, and in the video of Osama above, he clearly states that 9/11 is retaliation for what's going on in Palestine. So by taking out all those baddies, we're protecting Israel, who gave us 9/11 in the first place.

Now we're threatening Iran for Israel. Do you want me to explain that to you as well?

Forum List

Back