Israel & iran

MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012
The moment Nejad publically said Iran is going nuclear & Israel will be wiped off the face of the earth, Netanyahu should have called Nejad to thank him for giving Israel a reason & a place to send their nukes for a little visit. Let Iran worry about the USA & Israel instead of the other way around.

The moment Nejad publically said Iran is going nuclear & Israel will be wiped off the face of the earth, Netanyahu should have called Nejad to thank him for giving Israel a reason & a place to send their nukes for a little visit. Let Iran worry about the USA & Israel instead of the other way around.
There seems to be a vacuum in the world news about Nejad's nuke program. Could this be the calm before the storm?

I've seen no proof of Israeli nukes.

Everyone knows they have them...just like the US does. But unlike Iran, Israel and the US are NOT threatening to wipe any other country off the earth. I have no doubt Iran will use it the first chance they get, they're just crazy enough!

Let me know if that ever happens

Everyone knows they have them...just like the US does. But unlike Iran, Israel and the US are NOT threatening to wipe any other country off the earth. I have no doubt Iran will use it the first chance they get, they're just crazy enough!

You say you know they have some, but do you have any proof? No.

Ya....i'm probably 99% sure.
Nuclear Weapons - Israel

Israel and weapons of mass destruction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think they should try them out in Iran............

I agree. NEVER has Israel fired any nukes at any country. NEVER has Israel even threatened to do so. For those who don't like the idea of Iran being Israel's first test site just ask yourselves, would you want the USA to do nothing at all like Israel has so far over such a threat by another country to annihilate us Americans & our country with nukes?

Ya....i'm probably 99% sure.
Nuclear Weapons - Israel

Israel and weapons of mass destruction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think they should try them out in Iran............

If Israel has some nukes, why don't they detonate one underground in the Sinai desert to show everyone that they're serious?
Israel is like North Korea, they both pretend to have nukes.

Hard to believe that Iran was once the greatest nation on earth. The very heart of the Persian empire & home of Cyrus the great. And then came Islam.

Hard to believe that Iran was once the greatest nation on earth. The very heart of the Persian empire & home of Cyrus the great. And then came Islam.
What a pity that Muhomeds mummy wasn't a member of N.O.W. or Planned Parenthood.

Just look at Iran's history. From the grandeur & glory of Persepolis under Zoroastrian rule to the slums of Shiraz under Muslim rule.

1526900.jpg

The slums of Shiraz under Muslim rule.

Forum List

Back