Israel attacks Gaza strip after Hamas armed wing parade

almost 19k rocket and mortar attacks over about 15 years.
33 israelis killed.

yes, those attacks do no real damage.

Why don't you compare that to the casualites on the "other" side for us?
absolutely.
in 2014 alone israel killed some 1400+ civilians.
amnesty international says since then israel has killed at least 150 palestinians, hundreds have been illegally detained without charges and hundreds have been evicted from their homes.

but a rocket every now and then makes that okay.

And how much of these blown out numbers were actually civilians or terrorist no one can prove, since those rats fire from hospitals, schools and residential areas. Not to mention those political opponents they conveniently 'clean' and mix as with the real civilian casualties.
well according to every reputable source casualties on 2014 were about 70% civilian. those killed more recently i do not have numbers on but when live ammunition is fired into protests you have to imagine the answer is at least "some"

Again no proof since no one is allowed to report or film there without Hamas' gun pointed at the head. But we have plenty of sattelite material to show them firing from those same organizations' schools, hospitals and residential areas just to give scum like you an argument and make a 'good' picture to whine about.
my god. you just don't care about the truth at all, do you?

Why don't you compare that to the casualites on the "other" side for us?
absolutely.
amnesty international says since then israel has killed at least 150 palestinians, hundreds have been illegally detained without charges and hundreds have been evicted from their homes.

And how much of these blown out numbers were actually civilians or terrorist no one can prove, since those rats fire from hospitals, schools and residential areas. Not to mention those political opponents they conveniently 'clean' and mix as with the real civilian casualties.
well according to every reputable source casualties on 2014 were about 70% civilian. those killed more recently i do not have numbers on but when live ammunition is fired into protests you have to imagine the answer is at least "some"

Again no proof since no one is allowed to report or film there without Hamas' gun pointed at the head. But we have plenty of sattelite material to show them firing from those same organizations' schools, hospitals and residential areas just to give scum like you an argument and make a 'good' picture to whine about.

here you are: a cardboard and a stick :lame2:

have anything but dumb slogans?

absolutely.

can you admit that in the 2014 attacks israel killed about 2100 people and more than 2/3 of those were civilians?

ogibillm

I have to ask you what you think the solution to the conflict between Gaza and Israel should be. Gaza has a defined border and its own government. They are a self-determining and self-governing people.

So what, exactly, be specific, do you think the next steps in achieving peace should be?

can you admit that in the 2014 attacks israel killed about 2100 people and more than 2/3 of those were civilians?

I really don't know, neither do you.

But if those figures given by UNRWA or Hamas we surely can divide those numbers by 3 and still miss the real number of civilians.

I'd rather conclude that with all the intelligence, advanced technology, and outside pressure, Israel has invested more in keeping civilian casualties at the minimum, opposed to Hamas.

ogibillm

I have to ask you what you think the solution to the conflict between Gaza and Israel should be. Gaza has a defined border and its own government. They are a self-determining and self-governing people.

So what, exactly, be specific, do you think the next steps in achieving peace should be?
that right there is a problem.

gaza is not independent.

But if those figures given by UNRWA or Hamas we surely can divide those numbers by 3 and still miss the real number of civilians.

I'd rather conclude that with all the intelligence, advanced technology, and outside pressure, Israel has invested more in keeping civilian casualties at the minimum, opposed to Hamas.
see, you clearly aren't interested in the truth.

see, you clearly aren't interested in the truth.

I am, just not your version of it...since you know no more than a potato in the field

edit: a vile Jew hating potato a should add

There are many, many examples of a failure on the part of Hamas and certain NGO's to accurately report the civilian or combatant status of those killed during Operation Protective Edge.

Examples:

All dead are defaulted to being considered civilians.

Dead who were members of the Hamas military, yet were not "taking part in the fighting" are considered to be civilians (though they are clearly not).

Names of individuals killed at other times or in other places are sometimes confused with, or intentionally misleading, added to the list of war dead.

Individuals who are killed by Hamas activity or error are sometimes placed on civilian death lists as being killed by Israel.

There are documented cases of Pallywood in action.

Some "bombings of school refugee centers" miraculously only kill males aged 13 to 45. What a shocking coincidence!

In other words, there are plenty of reasons not to accept the numbers given by those attempting to gain sympathy for Gaza and lay the full responsibility on Israel.

that right there is a problem.

gaza is not independent.

Okay, so Gaza needs to be independent. Step one.

How would we know or measure whether or not Gaza is independent? What steps should be taken, and by whom, to grant Gaza independence?

P F Tinmore, et al,

In any century long dispute, small or large, there are going to be mistakes on both sides of the argument (whatever it may be).

You did not mention the UNPC that was supposed to take over the Mandate in 1948 but failed to protect the people and land under its trust.

You did not mention the UNCCP that was charged to solve the Palestinian problem but failed to do its job.
(COMMENT)

As far as the UNPC is concernment, the Arab League invaded the territory outside their jurisdiction and venue. That necessitated a change in the organizational structure and the mission/mandate. The United Nations Conciliation Commission for Palestine (UNCCP) assumed the functions given to the United Nations Mediator on Palestine by the resolution of the General Assembly of 14 May 1948. The Arab Invasion began the following day in violation of the Charter [Chapter 1, Article 2(4) --- refrain from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of any state].

The Decolonization by the UN does not cover Palestine even though the colonizing of Palestine was mentioned in other UN resolutions.
(COMMENT)

Without regard to what you think the Decolonization means (using your layman's definition and the interpretation of what YOU think the other non-binding resolutions contribute) in actual fact nowhere near Israel or in the adjacent or immediate vicinity, is there a colonial power at work for the purpose of acquiring territory.

There is a pile of other UN resolutions that address the Palestine problem sitting on the shelf collecting dust with no action taken.
(COMMENT)

Yes, that may be what you see. That does not mean that these dust collectors have not been overtaken by events or superseded in some other fashion.

Just because the UN consistently fails the Palestinians does not change the facts on the ground. Israel is the colonization of Palestine.
(COMMENT)

This appears to be a poor interpretation of what is going on as well.

The establishment of the Jewish State of Israel is not the result of a colonization process. No matter what you want to call the Immigration procedures to encourage and facilitate the close settlement by all Jews on the land --- who are willing to assist in the establishment and reconstitution of their Jewish national home.

Without regard to what the Hostile Arab Palestinians may think today, it was always the case that the Allied Powers having acquired the title and all rights to the territory in question, have also agreed that the Mandatory should be responsible for putting into effect the declaration originally made on November 2nd, 1917.

It was not the case that the territory in question --- which was placed under the Enemy Occupied Territory Administration --- was in any fashion --- Arab Palestinian Territory. In the time of the Armistice of Mudros (1918), and the Treaty of Sevres (1920) to the Treaty of Lausanne (1924), The entire case for the hostility generated by the Arab Community and the Palestinians in particular, collapses when it is examined that all the outside territorial frontiers was renounces in favor of the Principal Allied Powers along with all rights and title which she could claim on any ground over or concerning any territories. There is no question here. It is what it is. And all apportionments that the Allied Powers offered to the Arab Palestinians from a time before the last Treaty, to the present day, were rejected by the Arab Palestinians in lieu of "nothing."

Most Respectfully,
R
As far as the UNPC is concernment, the Arab League invaded the territory outside their jurisdiction and venue. That necessitated a change in the organizational structure and the mission/mandate. The United Nations Conciliation Commission for Palestine (UNCCP) assumed the functions given to the United Nations Mediator on Palestine by the resolution of the General Assembly of 14 May 1948. The Arab Invasion began the following day in violation of the Charter [Chapter 1, Article 2(4) --- refrain from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of any state].​

You are slinging Israeli shit again.

Nobody attacked Israel.

it's not war. it's occupation.

bs, the Arab league with whom the palestinians fought in '48 declared an all out war of annihilation against the Jewish state- and never ceased to work in that direction.

Are you that challenged to think this slogan crap would work?
dude, sell it somewhere else. they ae called the occupied territories for a reason

hey stupid, Gaza has been Jew-free since 2006, it's 100% Hamas'istan.:eusa_doh:

At least learn the basics.
and 100% under israeli control

Israel having border control is no control over Gaza, neither supplying them with water, electricity, goods and taking care of their wounded in Israeli hospitals.

Interesting why wouldn't you mention Egypt to? hmmm
Rylah, do you think the anti-Semites are crying their crocodile tears over the tens of thousands innocents being murdered by their fellow Arabs elsewhere in the Middle East? If the Jews are not involved, a million people could be killed and they wouldn't say a word.

It doesn't it targets illegal weapons and military targets.
sure it does. just happens to kill far more civilians than the palestinians ever have. but that's okay because israel gets a pass.

If hamas put as much energy into rebuilding gaza and sueing for peace not one person would be injured or killed. Put 100 civilians on a rooftop to stop it from being a target will result in civilian deaths. Like the school allegedly targetted by Israel the only deaths were two terrorists on a motorbike outside the school grounds and "civilians" running towards the mortars that were falling on the illegal rocket launcher
israel has killed far more civilians than the palestinians have.
israel has destroyed far more homes than the palestinians have.
israel has detained and imprisoned far more palestinians than palestinians have imprisoned israelis.
israel has taken more palestinian land than the palestinians have taken israeli land.

why don't the palestinian people have a right to be angry or defend themselves?
Islamic terrorists attacking Israeli citizens is not a defensive measure.

The Israelis defend themselves from such Islamic terrorist attacks. What part of that are you not understanding?
the part where defense against terror invilves the killing of hundreds of civilians and destruction of homes.

i don't get that part.

You should get it. It's a pattern of behavior that Islamic terrorists in Gaza typically use. They wage war from civilian areas. They committ acts of war from areas where civilians are liable to be caught in the crossfire of Israeli retaliation. In the calculus of the Islamic terrorist, dead islamo-civilians are a propaganda prize and worth every dead body they can heap on the pile.

sure it does. just happens to kill far more civilians than the palestinians ever have. but that's okay because israel gets a pass.

If hamas put as much energy into rebuilding gaza and sueing for peace not one person would be injured or killed. Put 100 civilians on a rooftop to stop it from being a target will result in civilian deaths. Like the school allegedly targetted by Israel the only deaths were two terrorists on a motorbike outside the school grounds and "civilians" running towards the mortars that were falling on the illegal rocket launcher
israel has detained and imprisoned far more palestinians than palestinians have imprisoned israelis.
israel has taken more palestinian land than the palestinians have taken israeli land.

The Israelis defend themselves from such Islamic terrorist attacks. What part of that are you not understanding?
the part where defense against terror invilves the killing of hundreds of civilians and destruction of homes.

i don't get that part.

You should get it. It's a pattern of behavior that Islamic terrorists in Gaza typically use. They wage war from civilian areas. They committ acts of war from areas where civilians are liable to be caught in the crossfire of Israeli retaliation. In the calculus of the Islamic terrorist, dead islamo-civilians are a propaganda prize and worth every dead body they can heap on the pile.
convenient way to excuse the slaughter of civilians.

tens of thousands of homes destroyed by israel - do you not have a problem with that?

bs, the Arab league with whom the palestinians fought in '48 declared an all out war of annihilation against the Jewish state- and never ceased to work in that direction.

Are you that challenged to think this slogan crap would work?
dude, sell it somewhere else. they ae called the occupied territories for a reason

hey stupid, Gaza has been Jew-free since 2006, it's 100% Hamas'istan.:eusa_doh:

At least learn the basics.
and 100% under israeli control

Israel having border control is no control over Gaza, neither supplying them with water, electricity, goods and taking care of their wounded in Israeli hospitals.

Interesting why wouldn't you mention Egypt to? hmmm
Rylah, do you think the anti-Semites are crying their crocodile tears over the tens of thousands innocents being murdered by their fellow Arabs elsewhere in the Middle East? If the Jews are not involved, a million people could be killed and they wouldn't say a word.

Agree, but during the 2nd Lebanon being a kid, after being bombarded sitting in the shelters, I'd go watch TV during the calm hours, and see all those charged pictures that confused and made me really miserable- I couldn't understand then.

Sure now I see how desperate they are in trying to find any way to make our life h... but I still remember how those pictures worked.

The only difference is, the anti-semites don't seem to have a mind of their own, mostly moved by unconscious streams- repeating slogans again and again as if it's their purpose in life....a tapeworm inside a brain.

Sorry for off topic.

i don't get that part.

tens of thousands of homes destroyed by israel - do you not have a problem with that?
Regarding your false claim of "slaughter of civilians", why do you believe that acts of war waged by Islamic terrorists should not have consequences? Dead islamo-civilians are directly attributable to acts perpetrated by one or more of the Islamic terrorist franchises occupying the disputed territories.

"Tens of thousands of homes"? Those are cheap currency in the gee-had being waged by Hamas and the other Islamic terrorism franchises.

P F Tinmore, et al,

OH, I cannot believe you said that.

The Arab-Israeli War of 1948 said:
The Arab-Israeli War of 1948 broke out when five Arab nations invaded territory in the former Palestinian mandate immediately following the announcement of the independence of the state of Israel on May 14, 1948. In 1947, and again on May 14, 1948, the United States had offered de facto recognition of the Israeli Provisional Government, but during the war, the United States maintained an arms embargo against all belligerents.

After Israel declared its independence on May 14, 1948, the fighting intensified with other Arab forces joining the Palestinian Arabs in attacking territory in the former Palestinian mandate. On the eve of May 14, the Arabs launched an air attack on Tel Aviv, which the Israelis resisted. This action was followed by the invasion of the former Palestinian mandate by Arab armies from Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, and Egypt. Saudi Arabia sent a formation that fought under the Egyptian command. British trained forces from Transjordan eventually intervened in the conflict, but only in areas that had been designated as part of the Arab state under the United Nations Partition Plan and the corpus separatum of Jerusalem. After tense early fighting, Israeli forces, now under joint command, were able to gain the offensive.

SOURCE: Milestones 1945-1952 The Arab-Israeli War of 1948 Office of Historian Department of State

[

Nobody attacked Israel.
(COMMENT)

Five Arab nations invaded territory in the former Palestinian mandate immediately following the announcement of the independence of the state of Israel on May 14, 1948.

Five Arab States had deployed their armed forces in a coordinated attack on positions outside their borders.
On mid-night, 14 May 1948, the British disengaged its forces. On the same day, the Jewish Agency announced Independence for the State of Israel on the territory allotted to it by the partition plan. The Arab League States immediately broke into conflict against Jewish communities; entered the territory under the pretext to assist the Palestinian Arabs. While the Lebanese and Syrians made no gains, the Jordanians and the Egyptians used the pretext to expand their territories; Egypt taking the Gaza Strip and the Jordanian taking the entirety of the West Bank.

Most Respectfully,
R

ogibillm, et al,

There is more than one-way to view these events.

(COMMENT)

If the Arab Palestinians had engaged in peaceful negotiations after the Armistice and not official choose Jihad as the means of settling the dispute, then there would never have been the implementation of containment measures. The Arab Palestinians cannot open-up hostilities and no expect to suffer the consequences.

Most Respectfully,
R

P F Tinmore, et al,

OH, I cannot believe you said that.

The Arab-Israeli War of 1948 said:
The Arab-Israeli War of 1948 broke out when five Arab nations invaded territory in the former Palestinian mandate immediately following the announcement of the independence of the state of Israel on May 14, 1948. In 1947, and again on May 14, 1948, the United States had offered de facto recognition of the Israeli Provisional Government, but during the war, the United States maintained an arms embargo against all belligerents.

After Israel declared its independence on May 14, 1948, the fighting intensified with other Arab forces joining the Palestinian Arabs in attacking territory in the former Palestinian mandate. On the eve of May 14, the Arabs launched an air attack on Tel Aviv, which the Israelis resisted. This action was followed by the invasion of the former Palestinian mandate by Arab armies from Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, and Egypt. Saudi Arabia sent a formation that fought under the Egyptian command. British trained forces from Transjordan eventually intervened in the conflict, but only in areas that had been designated as part of the Arab state under the United Nations Partition Plan and the corpus separatum of Jerusalem. After tense early fighting, Israeli forces, now under joint command, were able to gain the offensive.

SOURCE: Milestones 1945-1952 The Arab-Israeli War of 1948 Office of Historian Department of State

[

Nobody attacked Israel.
(COMMENT)

Five Arab nations invaded territory in the former Palestinian mandate immediately following the announcement of the independence of the state of Israel on May 14, 1948.

Five Arab States had deployed their armed forces in a coordinated attack on positions outside their borders.
On mid-night, 14 May 1948, the British disengaged its forces. On the same day, the Jewish Agency announced Independence for the State of Israel on the territory allotted to it by the partition plan. The Arab League States immediately broke into conflict against Jewish communities; entered the territory under the pretext to assist the Palestinian Arabs. While the Lebanese and Syrians made no gains, the Jordanians and the Egyptians used the pretext to expand their territories; Egypt taking the Gaza Strip and the Jordanian taking the entirety of the West Bank.

Most Respectfully,
R
Five Arab nations invaded territory in the former Palestinian mandate​

That would be Palestine not Israel.

Forum List

Back