Islamist Terrorist Threat in Gaza...

Never in history has it been acceptable for a 50+ year-old man to marry a 6 year-old infant.
Until, Muhammad heard voices in his deviant mind that Allah said Aisha was halal. LOL
The Perfect Man was a perfect pedophile.

Why is the Talmudic age of consent three years old?

First, learn about Islam, then, Judaism. You're confused enough.

Why is the Talmudic age of consent three years old? :lol:

Muhammad, the Talmud does not give the age of consent as 3. You read it on Stormfront.
Oops! It's three years and a day. My mistake. I made sure that I'd read it in the Talmud myself, of course, before posting it. That's something you may want to start doing, Mordechai. ;)

Rabbi Joseph said: Come and hear! A maiden aged three years and a day may be acquired in marriage by coition, and if her deceased husband's brother cohabits with her, she becomes his. - Babylonian Talmud, Tractate Sanhedrin, Folio 55b.

Rabina said: It is therefore to be concluded that a heathen girl [communicates defilement] from the age of three years and one day, for inasmuch as she is then capable of the sexual act she likewise defiles by a flux. - Babylonian Talmud, Tractate 'Abodah Zarah, Folio 37a.

Babylonian Talmud: Sanhedrin 55
Babylonian Talmud: 'Abodah Zarah 37

This is from the Rabbi Dr. Isidore Epstein's translation. :lol:

Muhammad, the Talmud does not give the age of consent as 3. You read it on Stormfront.
Oops! It's three years and a day. My mistake. I made sure that I'd read it in the Talmud myself, of course, before posting it. That's something you may want to start doing, Mordechai. ;)

Rabbi Joseph said: Come and hear! A maiden aged three years and a day may be acquired in marriage by coition, and if her deceased husband's brother cohabits with her, she becomes his. - Babylonian Talmud, Tractate Sanhedrin, Folio 55b.

Rabina said: It is therefore to be concluded that a heathen girl [communicates defilement] from the age of three years and one day, for inasmuch as she is then capable of the sexual act she likewise defiles by a flux. - Babylonian Talmud, Tractate 'Abodah Zarah, Folio 37a.

Babylonian Talmud: Sanhedrin 55
Babylonian Talmud: 'Abodah Zarah 37

This is from the Rabbi Dr. Isidore Epstein's translation. :lol:

Complete gibberish you lifted from Stormfront, a neo-Nazi website. The Talmud does not give the age of consent as 3 years.

Your nonsense aside, the fact remains Muhammad married a 6 year-old infant, who played with dolls, and thighed her to achieve sexual gratification until she began menstruating at age 9, when he began having intercourse. This constitutes child molestation.

Moses and Jesus were not pedophiles like Muhammad.

yea.. it was just a DRUNK jew that fucked his daughters...

:rofl:

You live in a glass house, lampshade. You have no reason to throw stones at muslim.

Complete gibberish you lifted from Stormfront, a neo-Nazi website. The Talmud does not
give the age of consent as 3 years.
Yes, it actually does, which is why I provided links so you could read it yourself. Do you see "stormfront" in the URL, Jew? Are you unfamiliar with the Soncino Talmud? :lol:

Let's see if you can be honest about your own religion. We know that you're a liar when it comes to your personal life and my religion, so my guess is no.

Complete gibberish you lifted from Stormfront, a neo-Nazi website. The Talmud does not
give the age of consent as 3 years.
Yes, it actually does, which is why I provided links so you could read it yourself. Do you see "stormfront" in the URL, Jew? Are you unfamiliar with the Soncino Talmud? :lol:

Let's see if you can be honest about your own religion. We know that you're a liar when it comes to your personal life and my religion, so my guess is no.

You know less about Judaism than you know about Islam.

Must be difficult to learn that your fake prophet was a child molester, eh?

The child molester prophet climaxed on his 6 year-old wife and forced her to clean his pants.

Bukhari...
Narrated 'Amr bin Maimun:
I heard Sulaiman bin Yasar talking about the clothes soiled with semen. He said that 'Aisha had said, "I used to wash it off the clothes of Allah's Apostle and he would go for the prayers while water spots were still visible on them.

You know less about Judaism than you know about Islam.

Do you accept that the Talmud allows sex with three year-olds? :lol:

The Talmud allows no such thing.

The Quran permits pedophilia and child molestation, such as Muhammad raping his 6 year-old infant wife.

Bukhari V1B4N229...
Narrated 'Aisha: I used to wash the traces of semen from the clothes of the Prophet and he used to go for prayers while traces of water were still on it.

Forum List

Back