Islamist Terrorist Threat in Gaza...

I've accused Islam of justifying deceit. It does.
Somebody must have moved the goalposts when I wasn't looking. Any ideology interested in self-preservation permits deceit in battle and in certain delicate situations that can be rectified through equivocation. That's a far cry from giving unconditional permission to lie to people simply because they're unbelievers.

Calling me%2

Issues?

Somebody must have moved the goalposts when I wasn't looking. Any ideology interested in self-preservation permits deceit in battle and in certain delicate situations that can be rectified through equivocation. That's a far cry from giving unconditional permission to lie to people simply because they're unbelievers.

Issues?
Yes. As a matter of fact, my router is acting up. Is that a concern for you?

Finally, after classlessly calling me a **** three times, you admit that Islam justifies deceit.
I called you a **** because you accused me of being a liar. You also claimed that Islam unconditionally approves of lying to "infidels", which is incorrect, but not the reason I called you a ****.

However, we have a perfect example of that deceit. Not only does it justify deceit in its preservation, it also justifies it in its expansion.
Oh? According to which sahih hadith or Qur'anic ayah?

Any religious ideology that depends on deceit to preserve and advance itself is weak. Any follower of that religious ideology cannot be trusted to be forthright. It's simple.
If you and I were at war, you'd be correct, and I wouldn't trust you either. If you want to hear me lie to you, point a gun at me.

Except, the House of Islam is continually and unceasingly at war with the infidel and the House of War. Thus, lying and deceiving at any time is permissable.

You mean to say you know nothing of the House of War? You really need to learn about Islam, bud.
Goldman Sachs.

Gotcha, Muslim dog. Allah is a loser.

What do you Know about Islam....Marc39????

Muslims are ordered to be honest and clear in every thing even with childern,,Prophet Mohamed peace be upon him said :(those who cheat , are not of us)

If I was general , this help you to avoid judging others when you come up with details

:lol:

Investment banking executive. Expensive cars. Come on, tell us.

Tell us why you pretend to be a Muhammadan when you know nothing about Islam. Allah knows you are kafir and will not spare you from hell. LOL

:lol:

Have any pictures of you with Mary J. Blige?

Have you any pictures with the Angel Gabriel? Of course not, since Muhammad imagined him while smoking the marijuana.

Forum List

Back