Islamist Terrorist Threat in Gaza...

Pot calling the kettle black

The difference is that my claims are true and verifiable. Marcy's are not, and he/she/it refuses to acknowledge the veracity of my posts even when I provide links that prove my point beyond any reasonable doubt. Typical Zionist tactic.

Pot calling the kettle black

The difference is that my claims are true and verifiable. Marcy's are not, and he/she/it refuses to acknowledge the veracity of my posts even when I provide links that prove my point beyond any reasonable doubt. Typical Zionist tactic.

Your claims are bogus. You know nothing about Islam and you know nothing about Judaism.

Islam's only prophet was not a true prophet and was a true child molester, married to a 6 year-old infant named Aisha.

Bukhari V1B4N 233...
Narrated 'Aisha: I used to wash the semen off the clothes of the Prophet and even then I used to notice one or more spots on them.

Ah, but I don't hate Islam. Don't let that stop you from playing the victim, though.
Oh, right, shame on me for assuming so after you thanked a post containing Marcahane's slander du jour regarding Muhammad (SAWS). :rolleyes:

If you want to believe that I hate Islam even after I specifically say I don't, that's your choice.

You think we hate you? ....
Yup. I also believe they do not respect me. I also believe they personally justify any dishonesty toward me.

.... I don't hate you. I pity you and all of those who shut themselves off from Islam before they're even able to learn about it.
Don't. Or do. It really matters little to me what you say about that. I have little reason to believe a devout Muslim when s/he speaks to me.

:rofl:

Generalize much?

This is ridiculous :D

Muhammad, the Talmud does not give the age of consent as 3. You read it on Stormfront.
Oops! It's three years and a day. My mistake. I made sure that I'd read it in the Talmud myself, of course, before posting it. That's something you may want to start doing, Mordechai. ;)

Rabbi Joseph said: Come and hear! A maiden aged three years and a day may be acquired in marriage by coition, and if her deceased husband's brother cohabits with her, she becomes his. - Babylonian Talmud, Tractate Sanhedrin, Folio 55b.

Rabina said: It is therefore to be concluded that a heathen girl [communicates defilement] from the age of three years and one day, for inasmuch as she is then capable of the sexual act she likewise defiles by a flux. - Babylonian Talmud, Tractate 'Abodah Zarah, Folio 37a.

Babylonian Talmud: Sanhedrin 55
Babylonian Talmud: 'Abodah Zarah 37

This is from the Rabbi Dr. Isidore Epstein's translation. :lol:

Ewwww! Fuck this shit is gross! That is exactly the reason why I despise all religions equally. They are all fucking evil. Fuck Judaism, Islam and Christianity. *spits on the ground*

I can't imagine why would so many and so intelligent a human being spend so much time on something as idiotic and as rotten to the bone as religion. Please, people, get off the religious teat and start actually doing something useful.

I feel dirty after reading that crap.

Muhammad, the Talmud does not give the age of consent as 3. You read it on Stormfront.
Oops! It's three years and a day. My mistake. I made sure that I'd read it in the Talmud myself, of course, before posting it. That's something you may want to start doing, Mordechai. ;)

Rabbi Joseph said: Come and hear! A maiden aged three years and a day may be acquired in marriage by coition, and if her deceased husband's brother cohabits with her, she becomes his. - Babylonian Talmud, Tractate Sanhedrin, Folio 55b.

Rabina said: It is therefore to be concluded that a heathen girl [communicates defilement] from the age of three years and one day, for inasmuch as she is then capable of the sexual act she likewise defiles by a flux. - Babylonian Talmud, Tractate 'Abodah Zarah, Folio 37a.

Ewwww! Fuck this shit is gross! That is exactly the reason why I despise all religions equally. They are all fucking evil. Fuck Judaism, Islam and Christianity. *spits on the ground*

I can't imagine why would so many and so intelligent a human being spend so much time on something as idiotic and as rotten to the bone as religion. Please, people, get off the religious teat and start actually doing something useful.

The Muslim pig invents fiction.
I do not.

Apart from the hot air you've been spewing since you arrived here, I'm not sure you ever had any.

Sucks having me around to instruct you on Islam, eh? The kafir owns you, Muslim pig.

Wow, you are just pathetic if you think that repeating the same shit over and over again makes for a winning argument :rofl:

Go look at yourself in the mirror and cry at your ugly face.

little chosen boy has officially hit "you're ugly!".

he has nothing left.

I do not.

It's just your word against his link to what seems to be a trustworthy website titled: "An Educational Forum for the Examination of Religious Truth and Religious Tolerance."

little chosen boy has officially hit "you're ugly!".

he has nothing left.

At least a bit of a variation from 'Forum Dunce' and 'go back to sleep, stoner' :D He's USMB's worst poster by far ... even worse than GHooker as GHooker is at least not as fucking boring.

Apart from the hot air you've been spewing since you arrived here, I'm not sure you ever had any.

Sucks having me around to instruct you on Islam, eh? The kafir owns you, Muslim pig.

You "own" me in the sense that you own your "multi-million dollar mansion" and "expensive suits", which is to say not at all. :lol:

I own you in the sense that inferior Muslims are subservient to the superior, smarter, more powerful Jew.

We humiliated you in every war. You are losers. Allah is a loser.

I do not.

It's just your word against his link to what seems to be a trustworthy website titled: "An Educational Forum for the Examination of Religious Truth and Religious Tolerance."

My word is correct. The Muslim pig is trained by Allah to lie and deceive.

Forum List

Back