Islamist Terrorist Threat in Gaza...

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
...but they threaten and are killing Hamas members! How you like them apples Hamas?

Radical groups in Gaza a growing threat to Hamas - Haaretz - Israel News
one of the fundamentalist groups set off three explosive charges in the Shati refugee camp, not far from the home of Hamas Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh. Two weeks ago, the car of a Hamas police officer was blown up in Khan Younis and three cars of Hamas officials exploded in Gaza City. Three similar explosions occurred in January. Also, there have been attempts to blow up Red Cross vehicles and pharmacies that sell condoms.

Last week, Hamas arrested dozens of suspected supporters of the "Army of Islam", identified with Gaza's Salafi branch, and is also moving against the Darmush clan. According to various assessments, these arrests were connected to the explosions that targeted Hamas.

The radical Islamists in Gaza are divided into several groups: Jaljalat consists of former Hamas members who left the organization because they felt it was not a jihadist movement. Jaljalat opposes attacking fellow Palestinians. On the other hand, there are groups like Jund Ansar Allah, Army of Islam and Army of the Nation which are much closer ideologically to Al-Qaida, and these groups are responsible for attacks on cafes and Christian institutions in Gaza.

The largest confrontation to date between Hamas and radical Islamist groups occurred last year in Rafah, when Hamas attacked a mosque in which Jund Ansar Allah operatives were holed up, killing 26 Palestinians, including the leader of the group.

In one recent report, the head of the Salafist movement in Gaza said his supporters would support the Hamas government if it followed Sharia law. If it failed to do so, the Salafists would view the Hamas government as an obstacle to the implementation of God's laws.

Despite the growing armed opposition to Hamas rule in Gaza, Hamas Interior Minister Fathi Hamad said that Hamas is in control of the situation.

Kiss my ass shogun!

Nothing more fun than watching Arabs and Islamos killing each other. :clap2:

NO that is not a good thing! When Iraqis were killing each other, terrorist safe havens were breeding all over the place. When Arab and Muslim countries are stable its good for EVERYONE.

Personally I think its time to bring Hamas to the negotiating table. Unlike Fatah/PLO/PA etc Hamas is able to control Gaza. Sometimes the ones with the guns are the ones that make the peace!

Of course they're Wahhabists. Hamas may not be an ideal resistance movement, but the neo-Khawarij groups that slaughter Muslims and bystanders are infinitely worse. Unfortunately, I can only see the struggle between the Brotherhood and al-Qa'idah growing more intense. I know who I support.

NO that is not a good thing! When Iraqis were killing each other, terrorist safe havens were breeding all over the place. When Arab and Muslim countries are stable its good for EVERYONE.

Personally I think its time to bring Hamas to the negotiating table. Unlike Fatah/PLO/PA etc Hamas is able to control Gaza. Sometimes the ones with the guns are the ones that make the peace!

Hamas cannot be trusted because they are Islamos.

Bukhari:V7B67N427...
The Prophet said, 'If I take an oath and later find something else better than that, then I do what is better and expiate my oath.'

The Prophet said, 'If I take an oath and later find something else better than that, then I do what is better and expiate my oath.'

Muhammad (SAWS) initially refused to distribute mounts, but later changed his mind after additional resources had been procured. The hadith is about changing your mind to reflect a change in circumstances. You only affirm the truth of Islam when your arguments against it are based on lies. :lol:

...Abu Musa said, "Come on, I will narrate to you. Once, I went to Allah's Messenger with a group of immigrants and met him while he was angry, distributing some camels of Rakat. We asked for mounts, but he took an oath that he would not give us any and added, 'I have nothing to mount you on.' In the meantime, some camels from among the spoils of war were brought to Allah's Messenger and he asked twice, 'Where are the immigrants?' So he gave us five white camels with big humps. We stayed for a short while, and then I said to my companions, 'Allah's Messenger has forgotten his oath. By God, if we do not remind Allah's Messenger of his oath, we will never be successful.' So we returned to the Prophet and said, 'O Allah's Messenger! We asked you for mounts, but you took an oath that you would not give us any mounts; we think that you have forgotten your oath.' He said, 'It is Allah Who has given you mounts. By God, and in sha' Allah, if I take an oath and later find something else better than that, then I do what is better and expiate my oath.' "

- Sahih Bukhari, Hunting and Ritual Slaughter, no. 427​

Muhammad (SAWS) initially refused to distribute mounts, but later changed his mind after additional resources had been procured. The hadith is about changing your mind to reflect a change in circumstances. You only affirm the truth of Islam when your arguments against it are based on lies. :lol:

...Abu Musa said, "Come on, I will narrate to you. Once, I went to Allah's Messenger with a group of immigrants and met him while he was angry, distributing some camels of Rakat. We asked for mounts, but he took an oath that he would not give us any and added, 'I have nothing to mount you on.' In the meantime, some camels from among the spoils of war were brought to Allah's Messenger and he asked twice, 'Where are the immigrants?' So he gave us five white camels with big humps. We stayed for a short while, and then I said to my companions, 'Allah's Messenger has forgotten his oath. By God, if we do not remind Allah's Messenger of his oath, we will never be successful.' So we returned to the Prophet and said, 'O Allah's Messenger! We asked you for mounts, but you took an oath that you would not give us any mounts; we think that you have forgotten your oath.' He said, 'It is Allah Who has given you mounts. By God, and in sha' Allah, if I take an oath and later find something else better than that, then I do what is better and expiate my oath.' "

- Sahih Bukhari, Hunting and Ritual Slaughter, no. 427​

Nonsense. Islam instructs Islamos to deceive the infidel such as using hudnas and taqiyya.

Qur'an 9:3...
Allah and His Messenger dissolve obligations.

Qur'an 66:1...
Allah has already sanctioned for you the dissolution of your vows.

Hamas is staunch nationalist and moderate Islamic. They have good relations with Gaza's Christian community and work side by side with the PFLP. (a Christian organization) It does not want Islamic extremists or terrorists in Gaza.

Israel hates it because of its nationalism and defense of Palestinian rights.

Nonsense.
I posted the actual hadith that you attempted to quote out of context. Clearly, any facts that contradict the Zionist version of reality are "anti-Semitic nonsense!!!" :lol:

Islam instructs Islamos to deceive the infidel such as using hudnas and taqiyya.
Allah and His Messenger dissolve obligations.
And an announcement from Allah and His Messenger to the people on the day of the greater pilgrimage that Allah is free from liability to the idolaters, and so is His Messenger. So if you repent, it will be better for you; and if you turn away, then know that you will not escape Allah. And announce painful chastisement to those who disbelieve -- except those of the idolaters with whom you made an agreement, then they have not failed you in anything and have not backed up any one against you; so fulfil their agreement to the end of their term. Surely Allah loves those who keep their duty. - 9:3-4​
:thup:

That's 66:2. 66:1 explains the circumstances under which oaths may be expiated.

O Prophet, why dost thou forbid that which Allah has made lawful for thee? Seekest thou to please thy wives? And Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. Allah indeed has sanctioned for you the expiation of your oaths; and Allah is your Patron, and He is the Knowing, the Wise. - 66:1-2​

Expiation of oaths is permitted only when, because of extenuating circumstances, a Muslim temporarily forbids for himself or herself what is lawful. Copying and pasting your arguments from anti-Islamic websites won't get you anywhere, Baruch. As they stand, your posts could be refuted by any third-grader with a copy of the Qur'an. :lol:

Nonsense.
I posted the actual hadith that you attempted to quote out of context. Clearly, any facts that contradict the Zionist version of reality are "anti-Semitic nonsense!!!" :lol:

Islam instructs Islamos to deceive the infidel such as using hudnas and taqiyya.
And an announcement from Allah and His Messenger to the people on the day of the greater pilgrimage that Allah is free from liability to the idolaters, and so is His Messenger. So if you repent, it will be better for you; and if you turn away, then know that you will not escape Allah. And announce painful chastisement to those who disbelieve -- except those of the idolaters with whom you made an agreement, then they have not failed you in anything and have not backed up any one against you; so fulfil their agreement to the end of their term. Surely Allah loves those who keep their duty. - 9:3-4​
:thup:

That's 66:2. 66:1 explains the circumstances under which oaths may be expiated.

O Prophet, why dost thou forbid that which Allah has made lawful for thee? Seekest thou to please thy wives? And Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. Allah indeed has sanctioned for you the expiation of your oaths; and Allah is your Patron, and He is the Knowing, the Wise. - 66:1-2​

Expiation of oaths is permitted only when, because of extenuating circumstances, a Muslim temporarily forbids for himself or herself what is lawful. Copying and pasting your arguments from anti-Islamic websites won't get you anywhere, Baruch. As they stand, your posts could be refuted by any third-grader with a copy of the Qur'an. :lol:

You have disproven nothing I've posted about Islam advocating deception and lies against the infidel.

In fact, you don't even know what the fuck you're posting.

Hamas is staunch nationalist and moderate Islamic. They have good relations with Gaza's Christian community and work side by side with the PFLP. (a Christian organization) It does not want Islamic extremists or terrorists in Gaza.

Forum Dunce, you're the last person who should weigh in on the matter. Hamas is a terrorist group whose charter calls for the genocide of Jews, hardly moderate.

This is why you are the Forum Dunce.

Hamas: "We Desire Death"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWIDZ7Jpdqg]YouTube - Hamas - "We desire death like you desire life"[/ame]

Of course they're Wahhabists. Hamas may not be an ideal resistance movement, but the neo-Khawarij groups that slaughter Muslims and bystanders are infinitely worse. Unfortunately, I can only see the struggle between the Brotherhood and al-Qa'idah growing more intense. I know who I support.

The Israelis?:cool:

Hamas has good relations with Gaza's Christian community, Forum Dunce? Is that why Christians are fleeing in droves, down to just a few thousand, Forum Dunce?

"Cruelty And Silence In Gaza"
Analysis: Cruelty and silence in Gaza

You can always be counted on to be totally CLUELESS, Forum Dunce.

Forum Dunce, since you're so clueless about everything pertaining to the Middle East, particularly, persecution of Christians in Palestine, here's a clue, Forum Dunce...
The truth about Christians in 'Palestine'

You're the Forum Dunce.

Forum Dunce, is Hamas in defense of Palestinian rights by imposing sharia law depriving them of basic freedom?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YVWk8qjsU8&feature=youtube_gdata]YouTube - Hamas Imposing Sharia Law In Gaza[/ame]

You are the Forum Dunce.

Forum Dunce, since you're so clueless about everything pertaining to the Middle East, particularly, persecution of Christians in Palestine, here's a clue, Forum Dunce...

You're the Forum Dunce.

Cultural Catholic - Gaza's Christian Community

You're the Forum Dunce.

Cultural Catholic - Gaza's Christian Community

You're the Forum Dunce.

Persecution of Christians in Palestine By Hamas...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adeKtTlejNY]YouTube - Christians under Siege in Gaza - UN Silent[/ame]

You are the Forum Dunce.

Muslims in Gaza built a childrens center in honor of a white, Christian, US citizen.

It is interesting that they would do that.

Forum List

Back