Islamist Terrorist Threat in Gaza...

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by GHook93, Mar 4, 2010.

1. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,927
    ...but they threaten and are killing Hamas members! How you like them apples Hamas?

Kiss my ass shogun!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Marc39

Marc39 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +202
    Nothing more fun than watching Arabs and Islamos killing each other. :clap2:

3. Shogun

Shogun Free: Mudholes Stomped

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260
    ...says a pair of lampshades....

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. Marc39

Marc39 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +202
    Go back to sleep.

5. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,927
    NO that is not a good thing! When Iraqis were killing each other, terrorist safe havens were breeding all over the place. When Arab and Muslim countries are stable its good for EVERYONE.

Personally I think its time to bring Hamas to the negotiating table. Unlike Fatah/PLO/PA etc Hamas is able to control Gaza. Sometimes the ones with the guns are the ones that make the peace!

6. Kalam

Kalam Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +773
    Of course they're Wahhabists. Hamas may not be an ideal resistance movement, but the neo-Khawarij groups that slaughter Muslims and bystanders are infinitely worse. Unfortunately, I can only see the struggle between the Brotherhood and al-Qa'idah growing more intense. I know who I support.

7. Marc39

Marc39 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +202
    Hamas cannot be trusted because they are Islamos.

Bukhari:V7B67N427...

8. Kalam

Kalam Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +773
    Muhammad (SAWS) initially refused to distribute mounts, but later changed his mind after additional resources had been procured. The hadith is about changing your mind to reflect a change in circumstances. You only affirm the truth of Islam when your arguments against it are based on lies. :lol:

...Abu Musa said, "Come on, I will narrate to you. Once, I went to Allah's Messenger with a group of immigrants and met him while he was angry, distributing some camels of Rakat. We asked for mounts, but he took an oath that he would not give us any and added, 'I have nothing to mount you on.' In the meantime, some camels from among the spoils of war were brought to Allah's Messenger and he asked twice, 'Where are the immigrants?' So he gave us five white camels with big humps. We stayed for a short while, and then I said to my companions, 'Allah's Messenger has forgotten his oath. By God, if we do not remind Allah's Messenger of his oath, we will never be successful.' So we returned to the Prophet and said, 'O Allah's Messenger! We asked you for mounts, but you took an oath that you would not give us any mounts; we think that you have forgotten your oath.' He said, 'It is Allah Who has given you mounts. By God, and in sha' Allah, if I take an oath and later find something else better than that, then I do what is better and expiate my oath.' "

- Sahih Bukhari, Hunting and Ritual Slaughter, no. 427​

9. Marc39

Marc39 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +202
    Nonsense. Islam instructs Islamos to deceive the infidel such as using hudnas and taqiyya.

Qur'an 9:3...
    Qur'an 66:1...

10. P F Tinmore

P F Tinmore Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,922
    Hamas is staunch nationalist and moderate Islamic. They have good relations with Gaza's Christian community and work side by side with the PFLP. (a Christian organization) It does not want Islamic extremists or terrorists in Gaza.

Israel hates it because of its nationalism and defense of Palestinian rights.