Islamist Terrorist Threat in Gaza...

Finally, after classlessly calling me a **** three times, you admit that Islam justifies deceit.
I called you a **** because you accused me of being a liar. You also claimed that Islam unconditionally approves of lying to "infidels", which is incorrect, but not the reason I called you a ****.

However, we have a perfect example of that deceit. Not only does it justify deceit in its preservation, it also justifies it in its expansion.
Oh? According to which sahih hadith or Qur'anic ayah?

Any religious ideology that depends on deceit to preserve and advance itself is weak. Any follower of that religious ideology cannot be trusted to be forthright. It's simple.
If you and I were at war, you'd be correct, and I wouldn't trust you either. If you want to hear me lie to you, point a gun at me.
Now, you're a liar. Expected. You are a good little Muslim.

And, you alone are responsible for your classlessness.

Last edited:

:lol:

How about that hadith?

When will you open hadith? You want to pattern your life after the Prophet of Allah and know how to pass wind through the anus, yes?

Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4...
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "The prayer of a person who does ,Hadath (passes, urine, stool or wind) is not accepted till he performs (repeats) the ablution." A person from Hadaramout asked Abu Huraira, "What is 'Hadath'?" Abu Huraira replied, " 'Hadath' means the passing of wind from the anus.

How about that hadith?

When will you open hadith? You want to pattern your life after the Prophet of Allah and know how to pass wind through the anus, yes?

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "The prayer of a person who does ,Hadath (passes, urine, stool or wind) is not accepted till he performs (repeats) the ablution." A person from Hadaramout asked Abu Huraira, "What is 'Hadath'?" Abu Huraira replied, " 'Hadath' means the passing of wind from the anus.
Let's see your Mary J picture.

How about that hadith?

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Mary is wearing a burqa in the picture. Have you made the hajj?

Mary is wearing a burqa in the picture. Have you made the hajj?

Come on, dude, let's see it.

Mary hides her face, like all Muslimas, ashamed to be female, as commanded by Allah's Apostle.

insulting another poster's family is not allowed-del

Bukhari...
Narrated 'Amr bin Maimun:
I heard Sulaiman bin Yasar talking about the clothes soiled with semen. He said that 'Aisha had said, "I used to wash it off the clothes of Allah's Apostle and he would go for the prayers while water spots were still visible on them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jews, Christians, Muslims, for fuck sake you are all reading the same poem and killing over the syntax.

Islam is not a legitimate religion, it is a cult that steals from Judaism and Christianity. Muhammad was not a prophet, he was a pedophile and a terrorist.

I can guarantee you that what ever you believe in regarding Islam or Prophet Mohammed PBUH is your own fake idea , also I ensure that any body comes to Muslim's countries will fell safer than in his own country.
It's duty of Muslims to secure other,let us say infidels or what ever untill they hear God's words right from our sources and only by us .
I can not speak on behalf of Christians and you too must not speak on behalf of Muslims

poor ignorant

What do you Know about Islam....Marc39????

Muslims are ordered to be honest and clear in every thing even with childern,,Prophet Mohamed peace be upon him said :(those who cheat , are not of us)

If I was general , this help you to avoid judging others when you come up with details

Moe is the one that tricked his enemies, sanctioned assassination, sanctioned mass-murder and was a child molester (as a student of Islam you should be well aware that he married Aisha at age 5-7, no matter what culture that is WAY to young)!

yea yea yea... go run from a she-bear you fucking jew.

Jews, Christians, Muslims, for fuck sake you are all reading the same poem and killing over the syntax.

Islam is not a legitimate religion, it is a cult that steals from Judaism and Christianity. Muhammad was not a prophet, he was a pedophile and a terrorist.

I can guarantee you that what ever you believe in regarding Islam or Prophet Mohammed PBUH is your own fake idea , also I ensure that any body comes to Muslim's countries will fell safer than in his own country.
It's duty of Muslims to secure other,let us say infidels or what ever untill they hear God's words right from our sources and only by us .
I can not speak on behalf of Christians and you too must not speak on behalf of Muslims

poor ignorant

You know nothing of Islam, kafir.

Islamic scholar Sheikh Maolana Maududi...
Islam wishes to destroy all states and governments anywhere on the face of the earth which are opposed to the ideology and program of Islam regardless of the country or the nation which rules it. The purpose of Islam is to set up a state on the basis of its own ideology and program … the objective of Islamic jihad is to eliminate the rule of an un-Islamic system and establish instead an Islamic system of state rule. Islam does not intend to confine this revolution to a single state or a few countries; the aim of Islam is to bring about a universal revolution.

Allahu Akbar!

Muslims are ordered to be honest and clear in every thing even with childern,,Prophet Mohamed peace be upon him said :(those who cheat , are not of us)

If I was general , this help you to avoid judging others when you come up with details

Moe is the one that tricked his enemies, sanctioned assassination, sanctioned mass-murder and was a child molester (as a student of Islam you should be well aware that he married Aisha at age 5-7, no matter what culture that is WAY to young)!

Muhammad married Aisha at 6 years of age when he was in his 50s, though, she was too young for intercourse. Thus, Muhammad indulged in the Muslim practice of thighing, in which he rubbed his penis against Aisha's thighs to attain sexual gratification. After, she was forced to wash his trousers.

Sahih Bukhari...
Narrated 'Amr bin Maimun:
I heard Sulaiman bin Yasar talking about the clothes soiled with semen. He said that 'Aisha had said, "I used to wash it off the clothes of Allah's Apostle and he would go for the prayers while water spots were still visible on them.

A child molester and sex fiend is Islam's Perfect Man.

Moe is the one that tricked his enemies, sanctioned assassination, sanctioned mass-murder and was a child molester (as a student of Islam you should be well aware that he married Aisha at age 5-7,
Betrothed at 6-15, married at 9-19.

no matter what culture that is WAY to young)!
Then why was she (RA) betrothed to a pagan beforehand? Why does the Talmud set the age of consent at three years old?

Moe is the one that tricked his enemies, sanctioned assassination, sanctioned mass-murder and was a child molester (as a student of Islam you should be well aware that he married Aisha at age 5-7,

Then why was she (RA) betrothed to a pagan beforehand? Why does the Talmud set the age of consent at three years old?

Never in history has it been acceptable for a 50+ year-old man to marry a 6 year-old infant.
Until, Muhammad heard voices in his deviant mind that Allah said it was OK.
The Perfect Man was a perfect pedophile and sex fiend.

Never in history has it been acceptable for a 50+ year-old man to marry a 6 year-old infant.
Until, Muhammad heard voices in his deviant mind that Allah said Aisha was halal. LOL
The Perfect Man was a perfect pedophile.

Until, Muhammad heard voices in his deviant mind that Allah said Aisha was halal. LOL

Why is the Talmudic age of consent three years old?

Why is the Talmudic age of consent three years old?

First, learn about Islam, then, Judaism. You're confused enough.

Forum List

Back