Islamist Terrorist Threat in Gaza...

I believe that you're being disingenuous.

How convenient for you. Now, instead of taking the time to come up with a substantive response when you're debating a Muslim, you can accuse him of dishonesty and anything he says can be dismissed as part of the nefarious Islamic plot to achieve world domination through lies!

I see. This is why I pity you.
When a religion can justify dishonesty (among other reprehensible acts), there is no reason for me to believe a thing the practitioners say. I'm an ifidel, so Muslims are A-OK with lying to me. How bizarre they are, but they get no trust from me. Their doing, too.
If only that were true. But wait... if I claim that it isn't, I'm probably "lying"! I am a Muzzzzzlum after all. :rolleyes:

I find it interesting that some kuffar will immediately dismiss claims made by Muslims as "lies", yet they're willing to believe anything negative they read about Islam without bothering to verify any of it.

Islam justifies lying to the infidel. This is the foundation of Islamic doctrine. Unfortunately for you, it is written in stone in the clumsy Quran by the illiterate pedophile Muhammad.

Qur'an 9:3...
Allah and His Messenger dissolve obligations.

Qur'an 66:
Allah has already sanctioned for you the dissolution of your vows.

Last edited:
There you have it. You can post any amount of well-sourced information, but if it contradicts Si Modo's preconceived notions of Islam or -- God forbid -- something she read on a blog, it's "MUZZZZLUM LIES!!!!1" This is why you're a ****.

There you have it. You can post any amount of well-sourced information, but if it contradicts Si Modo's preconceived notions of Islam or -- God forbid -- something she read on a blog, it's "MUZZZZLUM LIES!!!!1" ....
I read the blog. I read your response to it. Islam justifies deceit, as you said in your response.

.... This is why you're a ****.
Calling names does not change the fact that your own response shows that Islam justifies deceit. Getting angry and name-calling does not change that fact, but it does show your desperation.

There you have it. You can post any amount of well-sourced information, but if it contradicts Si Modo's preconceived notions of Islam or -- God forbid -- something she read on a blog, it's "MUZZZZLUM LIES!!!!1" This is why you're a ****.

Islam instructs to lie and deceive the infidel. There is no debate on the matter.

I read the blog. I read your response to it. Islam justifies deceit, as you said in your response.
Are we members of opposing armies, you and I? Are we in a tumultuous marriage?

Calling names does not change the fact that your own response shows that Islam justifies deceit. Getting angry and name-calling does not change that fact, but it does show your desperation.
Other than Rabbi Marc Kahane up there, who in this thread is angry? I know I'm not. It's funny that you'd bring that up right after responding to a number of authentic ahadith, passages of scripture, and scholarly interpretations with "Izlam is lies, lol".

Refuting a blog post is a walk in the park.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2068182-post56.html
You didn't refute a thing. Your post demonstrates that Islam justifies deceit. Deceit is deceit, no matter how you explain it. Islam encourages deceit.

Minor correction: Islam encourages deceit against the infidel. Deceit against other Muslims is not allowed. Though, Muhammad did whatever he pleased and simply heard convenient revelations from Allah in his head to justify anything he wanted to do.

Islam instructs to lie and deceive the infidel. There is no debate on the matter.

Goldman Sachs. Saddle River, NJ mansion. House in Israel. High-roller lifestyle.

Refuting a blog post is a walk in the park.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2068182-post56.html
You didn't refute a thing. Your post demonstrates that Islam justifies deceit. Deceit is deceit, no matter how you explain it. Islam encourages deceit.

Minor correction: Islam encourages deceit against the infidel. Deceit against other Muslims is not allowed. Though, Muhammad did whatever he pleased and simply heard convenient revelations from Allah in his head to justify anything he wanted to do.

Ivy League education. Expensive suits. Being "shot at." Reading over 8,000 pages of ahadith.

Other than Rabbi Marc Kahane up there, who in this thread is angry? I know I'm not. It's funny that you'd bring that up right after responding to a number of authentic ahadith, passages of scripture, and scholarly interpretations with "Izlam is lies, lol".
Bullshit. You call me a **** three times. You have lost so much as a result. Facts scare you and you get angry.

Bullshit. You call me a **** three times. You have lost so much as a result. Facts scare you and you get angry.

I've called you a **** because you've baselessly accused me of lying to you. Do you think I care about my standing with you at this point? Really? I haven't had a chance to find out if facts scare me, because all you've posted are accusations of "deceit."

I've called you a **** because you've baselessly accused me of lying to you. ....
I've accused Islam of justifying deceit. It does. Calling me a **** three times does not change that fact.
Do you think I care about my standing with you at this point? Really? I haven't had a chance to find out if facts scare me, because all you've posted are accusations of "deceit."
I know you don't care. That never mattered to me. I've simply dug in about the fact that Islam justifies deceit because it does, irrespective of your verbosity and your lack of class in your vocabulary.

I've accused Islam of justifying deceit. It does.
Somebody must have moved the goalposts when I wasn't looking. Any ideology interested in self-preservation permits deceit in battle and in certain delicate situations that can be rectified through equivocation. That's a far cry from giving unconditional permission to lie to people simply because they're unbelievers.

Calling me a **** three times does not change that fact.
It changes nothing. I was merely pointing out the obvious.

I know you don't care. That never mattered to me. I've simply dug in about the fact that Islam justifies deceit because it does, irrespective of your verbosity and your lack of class in your vocabulary.
"Verbosity"? The majority of what I posted was quoted directly from Bukhari and Muslim. :lol:

I also must admit that I don't care about your notions of class. Now, if you'll excuse me for a few minutes, I probably need to ask for forgiveness for using foul language.

Last edited:
I've accused Islam of justifying deceit. It does.
Somebody must have moved the goalposts when I wasn't looking. Any ideology interested in self-preservation permits deceit in battle and in certain delicate situations that can be rectified through equivocation. That's a far cry from giving unconditional permission to lie to people simply because they're unbelievers.
Finally, after classlessly calling me a **** three times, you admit that Islam justifies deceit. However, we have a perfect example of that deceit. Not only does it justify deceit in its preservation, it also justifies it in its expansion.

Any religious ideology that depends on deceit to preserve and advance itself is weak. Any follower of that religious ideology cannot be trusted to be forthright. It's simple.

Last edited:

Except, the House of Islam is continually and unceasingly at war with the infidel and the House of War. Thus, lying and deceiving at any time is permissable.

You mean to say you know nothing of the House of War? You really need to learn about Islam, bud.

Except, the House of Islam is continually and unceasingly at war with the infidel and the House of War. Thus, lying and deceiving at any time is permissable.

You mean to say you know nothing of the House of War? You really need to learn about Islam, bud.
Goldman Sachs.

Forum List

Back