Zone1 Islam: Issues we need to confront.

They crazed Christians who cheer on strife in the Mideast. They pray that the crazed End Times are here. Death cult.
Excuse me? We get Antifa that dresses in HAMAS-like costumes along with BLM and their acts of mass intimidation and threatens US if we don't think like THEM. I am done with the left and Biden Democrats.

Excuse me? We get Antifa that dresses in HAMAS-like costumes along with BLM and their acts of mass intimidation and threatens US if we don't think like THEM. I am done with the left and Biden Democrats.
wtf cares bout ANTIFA? They haven't been in the news since Mr. Trump was thrown out of office.

BLM? You misrepresent everything they are about. Your inner racist is blowing on that dog whistle.

Islamists can do horrible, horrible things in the name of their God Allah. Used to be the Moon God Allah but He/She got promoted some how. Now it's just Allah.

Being this is the religion and ethics board; Islam calls for destruction of non-believers and actively does exactly that. This isn't exaggeration or paranoia. Islam pledges to destroy non-Muslims. Um, this Transends religion and goes into the twilight zone of ethics. Is it "ethical" for any religion or group to call for the extermination of ANYONE that is NOT of their faith?

Last edited:
Being this is the religion and ethics board; Islam calls for destruction of non-believers and actively does exactly that. This isn't exaggeration or paranoia. Islam pledges to destroy non-Muslims. Um, this Transends religion and goes into the twilight zone of ethics. Is it "ethical" for any religion or group to call for the extermination of ANYONE that is NOT of their faith?
Some university President's lost their job for not being honest about that question.

wtf cares bout ANTIFA? They haven't been in the news since Mr. Trump was thrown out of office.

BLM? You misrepresent everything they are about. Your inner racist is blowing on that dog whistle.
Islam was founded by terrorism.

Of all the Abrahamic religions. Judaism or Christianity to follow only Islam calls for its believers to slay non-believers. Only Islam does this.

Forum List

Back