Zone1 Without a genuine belief in something greater beyond your senses and understanding you are robbing your soul

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Maybe in my usual early morning headache state I write this, but it is an important concept to me in my pursuit of spiritual perfection. Did Neanderthals wonder about their spiritual beginnings? It would be interesting to know. Have enlightened, more knowledgable and seemingly (cough cough) sophisticated humans become so arrogant that we don't look at the sheer vastness of the universe and our extremely insigificant occupation of space and not believe it nearly impossible for it to be an accident, or, for us to be the dominant G-d-like species? If one were a gambler, what would the odds be that ALL of the universe, of which earth might be a grain of sand on a 10 miles long beach; was all "chance". It defies any betting odds I could congure.

Maybe in my usual early morning headache state I write this, but it is an important concept to me in my pursuit of spiritual perfection. Did Neanderthals wonder about their spiritual beginnings? It would be interesting to know. Have enlightened, more knowledgable and seemingly (cough cough) sophisticated humans become so arrogant that we don't look at the sheer vastness of the universe and our extremely insigificant occupation of space and not believe it nearly impossible for it to be an accident, or, for us to be the dominant G-d-like species? If one were a gambler, what would the odds be that ALL of the universe, of which earth might be a grain of sand on a 10 miles long beach; was all "chance". It defies any betting odds I could congure.
We love to contemplate the unknowable. We just don't come to the same conclusions you do.

OR, we do. There MUST BE SOMETHING greater out there. Sure. There might be. How can this all be? And as far as we see, we're the only ones. With a moon and the sun just setting in the right spot. At least it's all perfect now. One day it won't be. So what about the billions of years before earth?

Just don't tell us God visited or sent his son. Then you're just making up stories.

We love to contemplate the unknowable. We just don't come to the same conclusions you do.

OR, we do. There MUST BE SOMETHING greater out there. Sure. There might be. How can this all be? And as far as we see, we're the only ones. With a moon and the sun just setting in the right spot. At least it's all perfect now. One day it won't be. So what about the billions of years before earth?

Just don't tell us God visited or sent his son. Then you're just making up stories.
Couldn't other cosmic objects that are not precisely the same distance as earths cosmic objects not also support life? Life could be drastically different in their features. Even earth has may different species.

There is a G-d. We just need to embrace this higher form of elightenment

Who says you have a soul?

When you realize there is no you, no ego , no soul only then can you experience the universe as you and you as all things

or

I am he as you are he, as you are me and we are all together

Couldn't other cosmic objects that are not precisely the same distance as earths cosmic objects not also support life? Life could be drastically different in their features. Even earth has may different species.

There is a G-d. We just need to embrace this higher form of elightenment
I think if you drill a hole in Europa and send a submarine down, you'll find life in Europa. And I believe there was life on Mars, back when it was in the goldilocks zone.

Forum List

Back