Zone1 Islam: Issues we need to confront.

coexistjfkjfhfhfhf.jpg

coexisthgfghhfh.jpg

coexistjgfhjhhjdjh.jpg

I repeat: ONLY does ISLAM allow or justify slaying non-believers or apostates. Jews? Christians? Islam is good with do whatever, crash planes into Manhattan. Anything goes! Beheading babies? Islam is a trash death cult for idiots.

They crazed Christians who cheer on strife in the Mideast. They pray that the crazed End Times are here. Death cult.
Islam also has end times prophecies. It's a death cult just like Christianity.

Christians or jews don't put to the sword apostates or non-believers. Christians or Jews don't sanction suicide attacks on anyone.
Not anymore. Regardless, Christianity is also a death cult. Waiting for the destruction of the world and the return of Jesus.

Not anymore. Regardless, Christianity is also a death cult. Waiting for the destruction of the world and the return of Jesus.
That's not what I was taught. Maybe not go to Westboro Baptist church?

The kingdom of heaven is now.

It's in Revelation.
And Jesus said the Kingdom of Heaven is now.

You don't need to go looking for reasons not to believe. Just don't believe. It's OK. Really.

But just stop reading like the idiots do. It's not a good look. Besides Revelation is about the fall of the Roman Empire. So still no Christian death cult. Quite the opposite. It's supposed to be about living and a journey. Not the destination. But if you want to go full on Westboro, who am I to stop you, right?

You don't need to go looking for reasons not to believe. Just don't believe. It's OK. Really.

But just stop reading like the idiots do. It's not a good look. Besides Revelation is about the fall of the Roman Empire. So still no Christian death cult. Quite the opposite. It's supposed to be about living and a journey. Not the destination. But if you want to go full on Westboro, who am I to stop you, right?
The Revelation letter is just about the first century, not Rome. It was the end of temple ⚖ Judaism and the end of an era.

It's all about the destination, where you supposedly "live after death". That's the reason y'all believe the bullshit.

It's all about the destination, where you supposedly "live after death". That's the reason y'all believe the bullshit.
No. Again, that might be YOUR Westboro Baptist upbringing. But my faith teaches The Way of Living.

Forum List

Back