Islam isn't a threat....

Just ask these guys:

"Shlomy Schwartz, 67, of Brooklyn was assaulted soon after exiting the subway at 6th Avenue and 17th Street in Manhattan’s Chelsea neighborhood.
"The assailant “punched him in the back of his head knocking off his hat, Yarmulke, and said, ‘You want to be First? …Lets Go’, implying lets go fight,” an official told JPUpdates.
"According the victim’s son, the streets were busy at the time. “There were a lot of people passing the street at the time of the assault and no one stopped him,” said Chaim Shloem Schwartz.
"The NYPD Hate Crimes Unit are investigating the incident. The suspect was described as 5’9” black male with dreadlocks."

This is the best part:

“There were a lot of people passing the street at the time of the assault and no one stopped him,” said Chaim Shloem Schwartz."

Progressive new Yorkers.

Suspected Hate Crime: Elderly Hasidic Jew Attacked In NYC
Wouldn't this be Rasta isn't a threat.

Not to worry, Hussein Obama will announce that it's a case of workplace violence.

Just ask these guys:

"Shlomy Schwartz, 67, of Brooklyn was assaulted soon after exiting the subway at 6th Avenue and 17th Street in Manhattan’s Chelsea neighborhood.
"The assailant “punched him in the back of his head knocking off his hat, Yarmulke, and said, ‘You want to be First? …Lets Go’, implying lets go fight,” an official told JPUpdates.
"According the victim’s son, the streets were busy at the time. “There were a lot of people passing the street at the time of the assault and no one stopped him,” said Chaim Shloem Schwartz.
"The NYPD Hate Crimes Unit are investigating the incident. The suspect was described as 5’9” black male with dreadlocks."

This is the best part:

“There were a lot of people passing the street at the time of the assault and no one stopped him,” said Chaim Shloem Schwartz."

Progressive new Yorkers.

Suspected Hate Crime: Elderly Hasidic Jew Attacked In NYC
and kitty genovese was killed by a filthy raghead, right?

I guess you haven't passed by one of these Brooklyn mosques, all that fart smell from Muzzies lifting their asses up and farting in unison. You think all that head banging on the smelly rug gives them brain damage?

Hyuck Hyuck it's true, Achmed.

SHOCKING VIDEO: Muslim Students at Brooklyn College Shout Support for ISIS

ATLAS EVENTS BROOKLYN COLLEGE JIHAD IN AMERICA
Last night I posted a photo of Muslim students at my Brooklyn College talk holding up one finger — the Islamic State signal of adherence to Islamic monotheism. On Twitter there was the expected torrent of ridicule, as leftists and Islamic supremacists claimed that the gesture meant nothing — least of all support for the Islamic State. But this video clip proves otherwise. This video clip establishes definitively that there were supporters of the Islamic State among the Brooklyn College Muslim students who attended my talk. And notice that none of the other Muslims in the audience say a word to contradict or rebuke the woman who shouted “Alhamdulillah” when I was speaking about the growth of the Islamic State.

Consider that President Obama is importing these hostile invaders in the hundreds of thousands.
Here’s the clip of the girl yelling “Alhamdulillah!” when I mentioned the growth of ISIS:

rlbbld.jpg

yeah why not?? tattoo every god damned fuckin' raghead bastard Muslim and his rotten family to

1. Clarification-Most US Muslims are African-American; Most Arabs are Christian

To set the record straight, the terms “Arab” and “Muslim”— the latter denotes an adherence to the religion of Islam — are not synonymous.

According to a 2009 report called Overview of Arab American Media in the United States, which can be found on the website of the National Arab American Journalists Association, "There are an estimated 7 million to 8 million Muslims in the United States, but only about 25 percent (1.7 million) are Arab. The largest group of Muslims are African American."(italics added)

Brooklyn's Muslim community spans quite diverse communities, including both Americans and immigrants from nations as far-flung as Egypt and Pakistan.

2. Immigrant Muslim Communities in Brooklyn: From Egypt to Pakistan
From the distant neighborhoods of Bensonhurst to Boerum Hill, religious Muslim communities dot the borough of Brooklyn.

Many are comprised of immigrants from such far-flung corners of the world as Pakistan and Bangladesh; Egypt, Palestine, Israel and the north African nations; Africa and elsewhere, who continue to practice the religion of Islam.

Many members of these communities may be naturlalized citizens or Americans by birth, whose parents or grandparents were immigrants to the US. (See below for the latter.)

3. American-born Muslim Communities in Brooklyn
Religious American-born Muslims are comprised largely of first-generation Americans whose parents or ancestors were immigrants; Americans from all backgrounds who have found a spiritual home in Islam, and people of African American descent who have converted to one or another branch of the religion of Islam. Though they share the same religion of Islam, African American Muslims — for instance, in neighborhoods such as historically black Bedford-Stuyvesant — are in some ways culturally and ethnically distinct from the immigrant Muslim communities.

See a 2009 video from the African American spiritual leader of a Brooklyn mosque, A Special Message from Imam Siraj Wahhaj.

What's your point? Only 1% of African-Americans are Muslim, not to mention there is nothing in the OP about the attackers being Muslim and it isn't even clear if anti-semitism was part of it.

I think this thread's a bit of a stretch at best.
It's being investigated as a hate crime. Stretch that.

Yes, "investigated as" - not IS - that is why I said "it isn't even clear if anti-semitism was part of it". That remains to be seen yet you're crossing that bridge already.
Yes because I'm not a blind fool.

Ok...so, let me get this right then - if it is being investigated as a hate crime, then it IS a hate crime?
Sounds to me like a very angry Jamaican that ran out of weed.
Why do you suppose he jumped the Hasidic Jew?

Because he was an adolescent testosterone infested thug looking for someone to pick on.

No religion is a threat...extremists that take it too far are the threat, be they members of ISIL or the Army of god

I just don't have the warm fuzzies for religious extremists...regardless of their species.

Haters gotta hate. The fear-driven reactionaries used to channel their innate hatred toward Communism. Today's target is no longer a political ideology but a faith. And that's more dire for our society. The haters want to paint one of this world's great faiths as inherently evil, just like the counterparts of the haters did inGermany circa 1939.
It is a political ideology.
It (Islam) is a religion. Some criminals use a veneer of Islam to perpetuate crimes against humanity. Some woefully ignorant, isolated and generally incurious people cannot make that clear distinction.

Haters gotta hate. The fear-driven reactionaries used to channel their innate hatred toward Communism. Today's target is no longer a political ideology but a faith. And that's more dire for our society. The haters want to paint one of this world's great faiths as inherently evil, just like the counterparts of the haters did inGermany circa 1939.
It is a political ideology.
It (Islam) is a religion. Some criminals use a veneer of Islam to perpetuate crimes against humanity. Some woefully ignorant, isolated and generally incurious people cannot make that clear distinction.
No, it's an entire system where politics, law and religion are entwined. It's a whole ideological system, where religion is one aspect.

Forum List

Back