Islam isn't a threat....

Blacks make up 20% of American muslims.

and...?

What do you mean "and"?

What's your point? Only 1% of African-Americans are Muslim, not to mention there is nothing in the OP about the attackers being Muslim and it isn't even clear if anti-semitism was part of it.

I think this thread's a bit of a stretch at best.
It's being investigated as a hate crime. Stretch that.

Yes, "investigated as" - not IS - that is why I said "it isn't even clear if anti-semitism was part of it". That remains to be seen yet you're crossing that bridge already.
Yes because I'm not a blind fool.

What do you mean "and"?

What's your point? Only 1% of African-Americans are Muslim, not to mention there is nothing in the OP about the attackers being Muslim and it isn't even clear if anti-semitism was part of it.

Yes, "investigated as" - not IS - that is why I said "it isn't even clear if anti-semitism was part of it". That remains to be seen yet you're crossing that bridge already.

Ok...so, let me get this right then - if it is being investigated as a hate crime, then it IS a hate crime?

What do you mean "and"?

I don't know whether or not you are blind.

You are a fool.

And a religious bigot.

The black antipathy towards Jews comes from their strong connection to Islam.
Actually, the bad feelings that blacks, especially older black people, have against Jews started decades ago.

Back when the entire world had sanctions and boycotts against the former apartheid South African government.

Israel was the only country that continued to maintain trade and sell weapons to the racist South African government. ..... :cool:

islamfaults.jpg

Their strong connection to Islam? You're joking right? Only about 1% of African-Americans are Muslim.

Blacks make up 20% of American muslims.

and...?

What do you mean "and"?

Because the individual that was attacked is Jewish and not because the attacker might be Muslim.

Haters gotta hate. The fear-driven reactionaries used to channel their innate hatred toward Communism. Today's target is no longer a political ideology but a faith. And that's more dire for our society. The haters want to paint one of this world's great faiths as inherently evil, just like the counterparts of the haters did inGermany circa 1939.

What do you mean "and"?

Ok...so, let me get this right then - if it is being investigated as a hate crime, then it IS a hate crime?
Sounds to me like a very angry Jamaican that ran out of weed.
Why do you suppose he jumped the Hasidic Jew?

Sounds to me like a very angry Jamaican that ran out of weed.
Why do you suppose he jumped the Hasidic Jew?
I have no clue. Did someone ask him?

Haters gotta hate. The fear-driven reactionaries used to channel their innate hatred toward Communism. Today's target is no longer a political ideology but a faith. And that's more dire for our society. The haters want to paint one of this world's great faiths as inherently evil, just like the counterparts of the haters did inGermany circa 1939.
It is a political ideology.

What's great about it?

Forum List

Back