Isis' Theology of Rape

It's kind of hard though...do you stand by and allow genocide? What's happening with the Azidis is horrific.
We seem to have no problem when it comes to genocide in Africa......think Rwanda.....the Congo.

Our invasion of Iraq totally destabilized the entire middle east.

And every move we make there just makes things worse.........think quicksand.

But we are bound and determined to keep meddling in situations that we don't have a clue how to fix except with drones and bombs.

How's that been working out? ..... :cool:

do you read the africa forum? or are you making an assumption?

ISIS and other terrorist orgs have been doing this kind of crap for a long time. They are just trying to be like Mohamed and his conquests of the 7th century.............

Is this a V8 moment for the Coyote..................

We've been talking about these ISIS types, their brutality, and Genocide for quite some time now..........They need to be utterly destroyed..............

Are you just figuring that out Coyote? Or are you trolling here to defend ISLAM while denouncing the barbaric acts of groups saying they wave the banner of Islam?

FInally, what do you want to do about it? Talk them to death?

I don't know what you are talking about. I've always opposed religious extremists, of all types. In fact, I've denounced ISIS quite a bit. ISIS happens to be the worst of the lot at this time. While Mohammed was engaging in his brutal conquests, Christendom was engaging in like. What's your point in being in this thread? Denouncing ISIS or are ISIS' horrific crimes just an excuse for you to rag on Islam? Do you pay any attention to horrific abuses elsewhere while your at it? I understand it if you don't. Why should you care about what's going on in Mexico, or Myanmar or the Congo? All of which I've posted threads about. In the meantime - what do you suggest anyone do?

I'm not sure if sending in troops is the answer. Personally I'd say shoot them like rabid dogs (of course that is in the OP).
Sending troops is definitely not the 'answer.'

Is ISIS a perververtion of Islam or a perfection of it? Weeding out weak and a sort of vetting for true believers? A testing ground for REAL MUSLIMS. Islam. Real Muslims. Islam charges non muslims taxes. Condemn apostolates to death. Allows suicide to murder non Muslims...Even NAZIS valued their and their children's lives, as extreme as they where. Not so, Muslims. They are twice as scary as NAZIS because of that.

depends on which muslim you ask
Recomend one. There are plenty of nice ones, to be sure. Remind me again, (after 9/11), how do you ferret out the GOOD ones from the BAD ones? We just assume all Muslims play fair all the time and respect the constitution and the Marquess of Queensbury rules and the Geneva convention. Right.

You could start by assuming Muslims aren't one entity that think the same. It's a stretch, I know...but I'm optimistic you can bridge the gap of ignorance :)

anyone interested----discuss islam with a muslim -----I have---the answer is THERE IS ONE KORAN--ALL THE WORLD'S TRUTH
IS DESCRIBED CLEARLY THEREIN ---AND THERE IS NOTHING
TO DISCUSS------it does not come more monolithic
I need a receipe.
Stick of dynamite. In your Anus, lite, Instant karma served
It's kind of hard though...do you stand by and allow genocide? What's happening with the Azidis is horrific.
We seem to have no problem when it comes to genocide in Africa......think Rwanda.....the Congo.

But we are bound and determined to keep meddling in situations that we don't have a clue how to fix except with drones and bombs.

It has done nothing to change the situation which has included genocide and gross barbarity for the past 1400 years--nothing
works to wash the stink that emerged from arabia

It has done nothing to change the situation which has included genocide and gross barbarity for the past 1400 years--nothing
works to wash the stink that emerged from arabia
Let Iran have nukes. That will fix EVERYTHING.

I need a receipe.

you need a dictionary-----in any case----it is all in the Koran-----no doubt the best recipe (r e c i p e) for buttermilk biscuits is described in a VALIDATED HADITH ------ask any muslim----IT's ALL IN THE KORAN----clearly stated----no need to discuss or debate

Ok...so...what herbs do I use?

We seem to have no problem when it comes to genocide in Africa......think Rwanda.....the Congo. Which are both Christian nations.

I absolutely agree. The fucked up invasion of Iraq is what set off this entire row of Middle East dominos.

The thing is...genocide. Seriously Sunni - what do you do when people are committing genocide?

Let in more refugees? I'm for that. But that doesn't solve the problem :(

try again----taking you back to 1971----just about the time I got my intro to islam------muslim clerics in WEST PAKISTAN---issued a declaration of TAKFIR upon all the girls of east Pakistan---rendering the rape of any east Pakistani girl----LEGAL IN ISLAMIC LAW-----because all the girls were considered non muslim enemies. Was 1971 an era of "lets pervert Islamic law"??? the issues were addressed with SCHOLARLY CARE

not that long ago during a telathon muslims were told to rape woman.

ISIS accepts rape claiming the Koran allows attacking non-Muslim women Daily Mail Online

SAUDI CALLS FOR ENSLAVING JEWISH WOMEN

A Saudi telethon host. One person. Like this nutter: 5 of Ovadia Yosef s most controversial quotations The Times of Israel There are extremists and misogynists in every religion.

...a narrow and selective reading of the Quran and other religious rulings..

a chief mufti that speaks to all the people.............

Like the Rabbi.

what rabbi?

The one I linked silly.

Condescension solves everything, right, bucko? Islam was just spiffy until 9/11. Tell me, can you tell a member of a Muslim suicide cell extremists from NICE Muslim? What acid test do you use, please, share that with that us. I am not seeing too many jewish or catholic or buddhist suicide cells infiltrating America. Islam. Stones people. Burns them, decapitates them. blows up and destroys other mosques or churches and shrines. Spare the bullshit. Muslims have earned suspicion. Get off your high horse.

How can you tell a nice Christian from a violent extremist Christian?

Ans - it doesn't really matter, extremists over all are rare. In this country - you have far more to worry about from your fellow home grown religious maniacs.

I'm curious Aris - what do you think we should do, if anything?

A Saudi telethon host. One person. Like this nutter: 5 of Ovadia Yosef s most controversial quotations The Times of Israel There are extremists and misogynists in every religion.

...a narrow and selective reading of the Quran and other religious rulings..

a chief mufti that speaks to all the people.............

Like the Rabbi.

what rabbi?

The one I linked silly.

oh----that 93 year old Iraqi guy who never suggested or galvanized a moment of violence-----yes----that one. -----a sort of eccentric who did
not give up talking till the day he died----he was kinda interesting

Condescension solves everything, right, bucko? Islam was just spiffy until 9/11. Tell me, can you tell a member of a Muslim suicide cell extremists from NICE Muslim? What acid test do you use, please, share that with that us. I am not seeing too many jewish or catholic or buddhist suicide cells infiltrating America. Islam. Stones people. Burns them, decapitates them. blows up and destroys other mosques or churches and shrines. Spare the bullshit. Muslims have earned suspicion. Get off your high horse.

Ans - it doesn't really matter, extremists over all are rare. In this country - you have far more to worry about from your fellow home grown religious maniacs.

Homegrown? right----those prison converts to islam

Actually, very few of our homeboy terrorists are Islamic. :)

I need a receipe.

you need a dictionary-----in any case----it is all in the Koran-----no doubt the best recipe (r e c i p e) for buttermilk biscuits is described in a VALIDATED HADITH ------ask any muslim----IT's ALL IN THE KORAN----clearly stated----no need to discuss or debate

if you add cheddar cheese------dill is nice. I forgot how to say DILL--
in Arabic. ------it is possible there is no way-----dill seems to be more
a EUROPEAN herb. -----hubby has a phrase for it----he calls it
"that Ashkenazi stuff" ------cheddar cheese could be a problem-----
goat cheese?

I need a receipe.

goat cheese?

Now that sounds kind of good - quite a variation on the biscuit thing.

depends on what you call terrorists and where you live

Depends is brand of adult diaper.Terrorists are terrorists.

Depends is brand of adult diaper.Terrorists are terrorists.

Yes.

I'm curious Aris - what do you think we should do, if anything?

dispite the presence f Islam in both area, those in africa are acting out for their own unique reason. Islam has become part of the excuse.

This book might help

MY PIECE OF SKY stories of child sexual abuse Mariella Furrer 9780982590874 Amazon.com Books

How so? Are they going to stone me to death or plant a pressure cooker bomb, what? Xtians are as big a threat as a moth circling a dim bulb...Muslims ARE a threat to free thought and liberalism, and/or any other religion and way of thought. Remind me AGAIN, how can I tell a GOOD Muslim from a bad one?Magic 8 ball? Litmus tests? What? 'Cause otherwise I will hold them ALL in suspicion.

The thing is...genocide. Seriously Sunni - what do you do when people are committing genocide?
The middle east has existed for thousands of years before the western nations decided to go and teach the residents how to live and what to think. (kinda like we did with the native american people.....and we know how successful that turned out)

The people who live in the middle east should be left alone to determine their own destiny.

And everyone else just needs to butt out of the process. ...... :cool:

I need a receipe.

goat cheese?

Now that sounds kind of good - quite a variation on the biscuit thing.

to make it really koranic------you could probably just dunk the
finished product in "zatar"------zatar---I believe means THYME---
but some people refer to a mixture that includes thyme and sesame and some sumac (not the poison type) and some other stuff
by the same term----zatar) --------do not use the little red berries on
your poison sumac bush-----unless you are very depressed. I have
heard that swallowing several NUTMEGS is another cure for depression. There seems to be a shortage of nutmeg-------nutmeg
IS used in middle eastern cookery------they put the stuff in coffee. Another weird additive is FENUGREK-----grind it to a powder---soak
the powder in water-----for a few hours-----then pour off the water that
comes to the top and you have a residue at the bottom of
the bowl-------then comes the tricky part-----you bunch up your fingers
and pretend they are a WHISK------and beat up the fenugreek powder residue for half an hour---------You end up with a foam-----some people like to float that vile tasting foam in soup-----chicken soup of course---unless you have the leg bone of a lamb. This foam is good stuff----it
STIMULATES LACTATION -------you probably could add fenugreek
leaves to the biscuits-------if you like bitter

Forum List

Back