ISIS Prepares for a Full-Scale Siege of Deir Ezzor: Reinforcements and Heavy Weaponry Arrive

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
A Syrian army drone captured footage of large ISIS groups moving in the direction of Deir Ezzor.

"The Islamic State of Iraq and Al-Sham is preparing for a full-scale siege of Deir Ezzor City that is reminiscent of their offensive they launched last summer when over 1,000 of their armed combatants stormed the Syrian Armed Forces’ frontline defenses inside the provincial capital and the Military Airport, resulting in one of the bloodiest battles fought between the two parties.

According to a source from the Syrian Arab Army’s 137th Artillery Brigade of the 17th Division, an SAA reconnaissance drone captured footage of ISIS fighters heading towards the provincial capital from a number of directions, including the east Homs town of Al-Sikanah, which was seized by the terrorist group three months ago.

This will a decisive offensive for ISIS, as the Syrian Armed Forces inside the provincial capital are cutoff from all supply lines, leaving them without the option to withdrawal their soldiers if the terrorist group were to overrun their positions.

Currently, the Syrian Arab Army has three large brigades inside Deir Ezzor City: the 137th Artillery Brigade, the 104th Airborne Brigade of the Republican Guard, and the 113th Brigade of the 3rd Armored Division; they are also backed by the National Defense Forces (NDF) and the Shaytat Tribesmen.

It should be noted that the Syrian Armed Forces inside Deir Ezzor City are currently under the command of General Mohammad Khaddour of the 17th Reserve Division (121st Brigade, 93rd Brigade, and the 137th Brigade) that only operate in eastern Syria."

ISIS Prepares for a Full-Scale Siege of Deir Ezzor Reinforcements and Heavy Weaponry Arrive

Can't wait for ISIS to invade and take over our red states. :lol: Couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch of ingrates.
It could. It could hit you. The ultimate suffering ISIS causes is nothing to joke with.

Last edited:
Can't wait for ISIS to invade and take over our red states. :lol: Couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch of ingrates.
It could. It could hit you.

Of course it could. :lol: What's funny is that an ignorant fuck like you believes that.

If it DID happen people like you would pee on yourselves and blame Obama.

What this country needs are some ISIS beheadings to straighten out you goofy fucks. :lol: I might have to get Pay For View at that point.

That's what I would call some mighty fine entertainment!

It could. It could hit you.

Of course it could. :lol: What's funny is that an ignorant fuck like you believes that.

If it DID happen people like you would pee on yourselves and blame Obama.

What this country needs are some ISIS beheadings to straighten out you goofy fucks. :lol: I might have to get Pay For View at that point.

That's what I would call some mighty fine entertainment!
You are just a silly clown. Maybe you would be more funny without head.

Are there any air strikes held against ISIS by Assad or Iran or Russia ?
There is no air force that conducts more strikes against ISIS than the Syrian air force.

How you could prove it ? Can you show me some evidences for it ?

bigbombs.jpg

You think, just because Erdogan launched one or two strikes on ISIS, he is now battling terrorism? That would be foolish as he his busy to bomb the Kurds that fight ISIS.

The Syrian air force launches strikes on Al-Qaeda, their affiliates and ISIS each day. While each cotton ball that was dropped by the "coalition" is greatly reported by the mass medias and 75 % of the US attack flights don´t fire any weapon but hamper the Syrian airforce, the air strikes of the Syrian airforce number in the thousands, killing many, many terrorists, which are of course counted as civilians or not at all by the "opposition".

Some reports:
Syrian airstrikes on ISIS mark new strategy in civil war The Sacramento Bee
Syrian air force raids ISIS positions 39 killed Al Bawaba
Syrian air force intensifies anti-ISIS airstrikes in Hasakah - ARA News
Iraq PM Welcomes Syrian Airstrikes Against ISIS VICE News
Syria says carries out deadly air raid on Islamic State stronghold - Yahoo News
Syrian Army regaining Palmyra US Anti ISIS Air Strikes a De-Facto No Fly Zone in Syria nsnbc international
Syrian Air Force Pounds ISIS at Palmyra Over 90 Airstrikes Reported in East Homs

Syria s Air Force Carries Out More Than 5 000 Airstrikes in Three Months SOHR Syrian Observatory For Human Rights

Last edited:
There is no air force that conducts more strikes against ISIS than the Syrian air force.

bigbombs.jpg

You think, just because Erdogan launched one or two strikes on ISIS, he is now battling terrorism? That would be foolish as he his busy to bomb the Kurds that fight ISIS.

The Syrian air force launches strikes on Al-Qaeda, their affiliates and ISIS each day. While each cotton ball that was dropped by the "coalition" is greatly reported by the mass medias and 75 % of the US attack flights don´t fire any weapon but hamper the Syrian airforce, the air strikes of the Syrian airforce number in the thousands, killing many, many terrorists, which are of course counted as civilians or not at all by the "opposition".

Some reports:
Syrian Army regaining Palmyra US Anti ISIS Air Strikes a De-Facto No Fly Zone in Syria nsnbc international
Syrian Air Force Pounds ISIS at Palmyra Over 90 Airstrikes Reported in East Homs

Syria s Air Force Carries Out More Than 5 000 Airstrikes in Three Months SOHR Syrian Observatory For Human Rights

Again you are copying links to me and show it as "evidences" for your claims. These articles are not written by God, its written by persons like you and like me. You need to show me realistic things, how you could prove it ? Maybe some pictures of hundres of dead ISIS militans taken by Assad army or some video records while Assad planes bombing ISIS, I dont know.

Where is your allies Iran and Russia ? They have strong airforces but they are not participated in any air strikes against ISIS ?

bigbombs.jpg

Some reports:

Again you are copying links to me and show it as "evidences" for your claims. These articles are not written by God, its written by persons like you and like me. You need to show me realistic things, how you could prove it ? Maybe some pictures of hundres of dead ISIS militans taken by Assad army or some video records while Assad planes bombing ISIS, I dont know.

Where is your allies Iran and Russia ? They have strong airforces but they are not participated in any air strikes against ISIS ?
Why do you show up with such silly arguments?

And why aren´t you searching for videos by yourself instead of bothering me with that based on that silly arguments?

What this country needs are some ISIS beheadings...

Get help, dude.

More American ISIS beheadings please. Less RWer crybaby bullshit.

Get help immediately.

I'd put my money on the young ISIS fighters over you ignorant blowviating RWers any day and twice on Sundays. They would kick your dumb hick asses up and down the Appellations and leave a trail of heads behind them. No great loss. There was nothing of special value in those skulls anyway.

Once the stench of stupidity and dishonesty had been beaten back a scosh we could send in the Marines to eradicate the cure for your disease which as we know is the "lying out your ass syndrome".

As for your heads...let em roll.

What this country needs are some ISIS beheadings...

Get help, dude.

More American ISIS beheadings please. Less RWer crybaby bullshit.

Get help immediately.

I'd put my money on the young ISIS fighters over you ignorant blowviating RWers any day and twice on Sundays. They would kick your dumb hick asses up and down the Appellations and leave a trail of heads behind them. No great loss. There was nothing of special value in those skulls anyway.

Once the stench of stupidity and dishonesty had been beaten back a scosh we could send in the Marines to eradicate the cure for your disease which as we know is the "lying out your ass syndrome".

As for your heads...let em roll.
Your head is still mounted, emitting intangibly sick bullshit?

Forum List

Back