Isis' Theology of Rape

I "attack" posters who conflate all Islam with extremists.
I don't equate all Islam with extremists..............I point out that most of the extremists in the world today are Islamic..........and I refuse to get into your PC game of down grading it to something it isn't.

First off - is it our duty to stop anything? Which conflicts should we be involved in and why? We have the Mexican drug wars at our border - murdering, kidnapping, beheading and essentially taking over local and even state governments in Mexico. We have similar conflicts in South American States. We have ISIS raping, killing, enslaving and spreading terrorism in the ME. We have multiple ethnic and tribal conflicts through out Africa and Asia. We get fired up and encensed at whichever the media focus' on at the time and forget about the other conflicts. The media was full of ISIS and yet in Ukraine you had thousands of displaced people facing a Ukrainian winter.
And????????? You just want to bitch about it.........complain we do something here and not there..............

Your point?

Which conflicts should we insert our troops into and why?

Let's all just have happy thoughts and it will all go away. Whether you like it or not they will eventually do something to force the western world to bust their ass...........That day is coming............While I don't think we should go it alone, the world needs to step up and stop this shit. And they are in the very places you complain about....

I actually agree with that but it can't be done without the active and open participation of the states in that area - otherwise we're just another invading force to hate. And how exactly do you propose to persuade the American people to get involved in another foreign war when they've had enough of foreign wars?

The Majority of the problems in the world are from Radical Islam...............Deal with it.

Just because a country is majority Muslim doesn't mean the conflict is one of Islamic extremism. There are civil wars, seperatist violence, ethnic and tribal conflicts etc etc. Islamic extremism is an issue, but not the only issue driving many conflicts. Looking at a conflict from that perspective only will never lead to a resolution.

List of ongoing armed conflicts - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

That's the white washed version. "The Crusades" were multiple conflicts - at least 7 major ones between 1096 and 1291, and a number of smaller ones. The first Crusade was simply a European attempt to "free" the "Holy Land" from Muslim rule. In that era - Christians were every bit as bad as Muslims and religion was political, spread by the sword. Subsequent Crusades included the conquest of pagan lands. People have this weird idea that the Crusades were "just" and right. They were no more just or right than the Muslim invasions - everyone wanted to conquor territory for their religion.
:bsflag:

Read a history book.

To say that Radical Islam wasn't already a problem before Bush is Naive.

Strawman.

Religious extremism was a problem - but the ME was stable and an intact Iraq under Saddam kept extremism under control and offered a counter balance to Iran's regional ambitions. What is happening now is directly attributable to that misbegotten invasion.

It's kind of hard though...do you stand by and allow genocide? What's happening with the Azidis is horrific.
We seem to have no problem when it comes to genocide in Africa......think Rwanda.....the Congo.

Our invasion of Iraq totally destabilized the entire middle east.

And every move we make there just makes things worse.........think quicksand.

But we are bound and determined to keep meddling in situations that we don't have a clue how to fix except with drones and bombs.

How's that been working out? ..... :cool:

It has done nothing to change the situation which has included genocide and gross barbarity for the past 1400 years--nothing
works to wash the stink that emerged from arabia
this is the BEST point , read muslim history since its invention in about 700 . islam was invented in about 700 and immediately after that muslims started invading other lands and imposing 'sharia' , 'dhiminitude' and 'jizya while they talked 'taqiya' . See Spain or what muslims still call 'andulusia' . Thanks for your point about 1400 years of barbarity being done by 'muslims' Rosie .

Have you paid attention to what the world was like at that time? Do you think it was honey and roses under Christian rule? Do you think Christianity spread soley by sweet talking conversion after it was invented? Are you aware of the barbarity done by the Christians throughout the world over the past several thousand years? Seriously? Read some history. The world was a bloody intolerant hell and if you were the wrong gender/tribe/nationality/religion/sect - life sucked. And that is exactly the kind of hell hole ISIS is trying to recreate.

you need a dictionary-----in any case----it is all in the Koran-----no doubt the best recipe (r e c i p e) for buttermilk biscuits is described in a VALIDATED HADITH ------ask any muslim----IT's ALL IN THE KORAN----clearly stated----no need to discuss or debate

Ok...so...what herbs do I use?

if you add cheddar cheese------dill is nice. I forgot how to say DILL--
in Arabic. ------it is possible there is no way-----dill seems to be more
a EUROPEAN herb. -----hubby has a phrase for it----he calls it
"that Ashkenazi stuff" ------cheddar cheese could be a problem-----
goat cheese?

Now that sounds kind of good - quite a variation on the biscuit thing.

to make it really koranic------you could probably just dunk the
finished product in "zatar"------zatar---I believe means THYME---
but some people refer to a mixture that includes thyme and sesame and some sumac (not the poison type) and some other stuff
by the same term----zatar) --------do not use the little red berries on
your poison sumac bush-----unless you are very depressed. I have
heard that swallowing several NUTMEGS is another cure for depression. There seems to be a shortage of nutmeg-------nutmeg
IS used in middle eastern cookery------they put the stuff in coffee. Another weird additive is FENUGREK-----grind it to a powder---soak
the powder in water-----for a few hours-----then pour off the water that
comes to the top and you have a residue at the bottom of
the bowl-------then comes the tricky part-----you bunch up your fingers
and pretend they are a WHISK------and beat up the fenugreek powder residue for half an hour---------You end up with a foam-----some people like to float that vile tasting foam in soup-----chicken soup of course---unless you have the leg bone of a lamb. This foam is good stuff----it
STIMULATES LACTATION -------you probably could add fenugreek
leaves to the biscuits-------if you like bitter

It is thyme, summac and sesame seeds...................love it with oil on arabic bread or with yogurt cream cheese (strained yogurt)

Alway have a big jar in the house.

ok-----but to make it at home----I avoid American Sumac----because
our sumac is poisonous-------a good substitute is AMCHUR----and indian thing----powdered dried unripe mangoes. uhm----I have never seen middle eastern sumac sold in the USA. I think our sesame seeds come from Lebanon (?) ------I have no idea why they don't do sesame in California (?)

It's kind of hard though...do you stand by and allow genocide? What's happening with the Azidis is horrific.
We seem to have no problem when it comes to genocide in Africa......think Rwanda.....the Congo.

But we are bound and determined to keep meddling in situations that we don't have a clue how to fix except with drones and bombs.

It has done nothing to change the situation which has included genocide and gross barbarity for the past 1400 years--nothing
this is the BEST point , read muslim history since its invention in about 700 . islam was invented in about 700 and immediately after that muslims started invading other lands and imposing 'sharia' , 'dhiminitude' and 'jizya while they talked 'taqiya' . See Spain or what muslims still call 'andulusia' . Thanks for your point about 1400 years of barbarity being done by 'muslims' Rosie .

Have you paid attention to what the world was like at that time? Do you think it was honey and roses under Christian rule? Do you think Christianity spread soley by sweet talking conversion after it was invented? Are you aware of the barbarity done by the Christians throughout the world over the past several thousand years? Seriously? Read some history. The world was a bloody intolerant hell and if you were the wrong gender/tribe/nationality/religion/sect - life sucked.

Have you paid attention to what the world was like at that time? Do you think it was honey and roses under Christian rule? Do you think Christianity spread soley by sweet talking conversion after it was invented? Are you aware of the barbarity done by the Christians throughout the world over the past several thousand years? Seriously? Read some history. The world was a bloody intolerant hell and if you were the wrong gender/tribe/nationality/religion/sect - life sucked.

"THE WORLD"-----well---not exactly the WHOLE WORLD-----the spread of both Christianity and Islam was very violent-------bloody and barbaric-----but that did not include EVERYONE ON THE PLANET-----

I "attack" posters who conflate all Islam with extremists.
I don't equate all Islam with extremists..............I point out that most of the extremists in the world today are Islamic..........and I refuse to get into your PC game of down grading it to something it isn't.

First off - is it our duty to stop anything? Which conflicts should we be involved in and why? We have the Mexican drug wars at our border - murdering, kidnapping, beheading and essentially taking over local and even state governments in Mexico. We have similar conflicts in South American States. We have ISIS raping, killing, enslaving and spreading terrorism in the ME. We have multiple ethnic and tribal conflicts through out Africa and Asia. We get fired up and encensed at whichever the media focus' on at the time and forget about the other conflicts. The media was full of ISIS and yet in Ukraine you had thousands of displaced people facing a Ukrainian winter.
And????????? You just want to bitch about it.........complain we do something here and not there..............

Your point?

Which conflicts should we insert our troops into and why?

Let's all just have happy thoughts and it will all go away. Whether you like it or not they will eventually do something to force the western world to bust their ass...........That day is coming............While I don't think we should go it alone, the world needs to step up and stop this shit. And they are in the very places you complain about....

I actually agree with that but it can't be done without the active and open participation of the states in that area - otherwise we're just another invading force to hate. And how exactly do you propose to persuade the American people to get involved in another foreign war when they've had enough of foreign wars?

The Majority of the problems in the world are from Radical Islam...............Deal with it.

Just because a country is majority Muslim doesn't mean the conflict is one of Islamic extremism. There are civil wars, seperatist violence, ethnic and tribal conflicts etc etc. Islamic extremism is an issue, but not the only issue driving many conflicts. Looking at a conflict from that perspective only will never lead to a resolution.

List of ongoing armed conflicts - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

That's the white washed version. "The Crusades" were multiple conflicts - at least 7 major ones between 1096 and 1291, and a number of smaller ones. The first Crusade was simply a European attempt to "free" the "Holy Land" from Muslim rule. In that era - Christians were every bit as bad as Muslims and religion was political, spread by the sword. Subsequent Crusades included the conquest of pagan lands. People have this weird idea that the Crusades were "just" and right. They were no more just or right than the Muslim invasions - everyone wanted to conquor territory for their religion.
:bsflag:

Read a history book.

To say that Radical Islam wasn't already a problem before Bush is Naive.

Strawman.

Religious extremism was a problem - but the ME was stable and an intact Iraq under Saddam kept extremism under control and offered a counter balance to Iran's regional ambitions. What is happening now is directly attributable to that misbegotten invasion.
Your point?????????? You start a thread bitching about it.........as have we all................and then what?

Your solution???????????Where is it other than stamping your feet and saying BAD ISIS?????????

You expect answers from us, and offer no solutions........but only they'll hate us more if we fight it.......They hate us now.

No one wants to go to War..........but that is the only way ISIS ends............the Kurds are fighting for their lives there and are an effective fighting force...........with U.S. air support...........and now Turkey is hitting some of them.............In the mean time the Genocide continues......including the extermination of Christians there............herded off raped, tortured, and beheaded.............in some cases raping the women and children with their fathers head on the floor next to them.

Let's just say Bad ISIS.......and complain. The WORLD has got to end this..........and it will require War to do so................

Read a history book...........Which one.........the liberal nonsense you read................the crusades were in response to expansion of the Islamic Caliphate........which started after the CAliphate army was defeated in France as I stated..................

And today it's RADICAL ISLAM that is causing all this shit............Not the U.S. as you blame for every danged thing...........................They have been slaughtering each other there for centuries.............

Let's just ignore that part of history..................:slap:

hey Coyote , in reply to your post 163 , hey , let the readers decide after they check out 'islam' 1400 year history of violence , barbarity , sharia , dhiminitude , jiza , taqiya , beheadings , burning alive , female genital mutilation , invasions , treatment of gays in the year 2015 Coyote .

Last edited:
thanks Eagle , good info but I disagree with the term RADICAL islam . islam as practiced in a normal manner is HELL on earth .

The war with ISIS has been ongoing since the battle of Tours 732 for "THE WEST" and the war between Jews and Muslims has been ongoing since muhummad raped and murdered in Medina -----622 AD. -----it has never been interrupted ----it all started in a very short period of time and is STILL ON--

give-a-shit-complain-coyote.jpg

excellent post #172 , Westerners sure are stupid , naïve , and uneducated IMO !!

Articles The Truth about Islamic Crusades and Imperialism

809 Aghlabids (Muslim Crusaders) conquer Sardinia, Italy

813 Christians in Palestine are attacked; many flee the country

831 Muslim Crusaders capture Palermo, Italy; raids in Southern Italy

850 Caliph al—Matawakkil orders the destruction of non—Muslim houses of prayer

855 Revolt of the Christians of Hims (Syria)

837—901 Aghlabids (Muslim Crusaders) conquer Sicily, raid Corsica, Italy, France

869—883 Revolt of black slaves in Iraq

909 Rise of the Fatimid Caliphate in Tunisia; these Muslim Crusaders occupy Sicily, Sardinia

928—969 Byzantine military revival, they retake old territories, such as Cyprus (964) and Tarsus (969)

937 The Ikhshid, a particularly harsh Muslim ruler, writes to Emperor Romanus, boasting of his control over the holy places

937 The Church of the Resurrection (known as Church of Holy Sepulcher in Latin West) is burned down by Muslims; more churches in Jerusalem are attacked

960 Conversion of Qarakhanid Turks to Islam

966 Anti—Christian riots in Jerusalem

969 Fatimids (Muslim Crusaders) conquer Egypt and found Cairo

c. 970 Seljuks enter conquered Islamic territories from the East

973 Israel and southern Syria are again conquered by the Fatimids

1003 First persecutions by al—Hakim; the Church of St. Mark in Fustat, Egypt, is destroyed

1009 Destruction of the Church of the Resurrection by al—Hakim (see 937)

1012 Beginning of al—Hakim's oppressive decrees against Jews and Christians

1015 Earthquake in Palestine; the dome of the Dome of the Rock collapses

1031 Collapse of Umayyid Caliphate and establishment of 15 minor independent dynasties throughout Muslim Andalus

1048 Reconstruction of the Church of the Resurrection completed

1050 Creation of Almoravid (Muslim Crusaders) movement in Mauretania; Almoravids (aka Murabitun) are coalition of western Saharan Berbers; followers of Islam, focusing on the Quran, the hadith, and Maliki law.

1055 Seljuk Prince Tughrul enters Baghdad, consolidation of the Seljuk Sultanate

1055 Confiscation of property of Church of the Resurrection

1071 Battle of Manzikert, Seljuk Turks (Muslim Crusaders) defeat Byzantines and occupy much of Anatolia

1071 Turks (Muslim Crusaders) invade Palestine

1073 Conquest of Jerusalem by Turks (Muslim Crusaders)

1075 Seljuks (Muslim Crusaders) capture Nicea (Iznik) and make it their capital in Anatolia

1076 Almoravids (Muslim Crusaders) (see 1050) conquer western Ghana

1085 Toledo is taken back by Christian armies

1086 Almoravids (Muslim Crusaders) (see 1050) send help to Andalus, Battle of Zallaca

1090—1091 Almoravids (Muslim Crusaders) occupy all of Andalus except Saragossa and Balearic Islands

1094 Byzantine emperor Alexius Comnenus I asks western Christendom for help against Seljuk invasions of his territory; Seljuks are Muslim Turkish family of eastern origins; see 970

1095 Pope Urban II preaches first Crusade; they capture Jerusalem in 1099

So it is only after all of the Islamic aggressive invasions that Western Christendom launches its first Crusades.

I'm the one that needs a history lesson coyote........................

I beg to differ...............

They attacked and attacked for nearly 300 years into Europe and finally someone said ENOUGH IS ENOUGH...............

Stolen lands...................the Muslims stole the lands of everyone in the whole region and North Africa.......tried to steal the lands in France and OOPS.........SOMEONE DECIDED to fight back...........

The NERVE OF CHRISTIAN CRUSADERS.................To fight back............against a group that had been attacking for 4 Centuries..................Imagines that.........

The "holy" roman empire was aggressive and barbaric in Palestine---in the first thru approximately sixth centuries -----and then----came the MUSLIMS-----and paid them back for their filth----not only in Palestine but thruout north Africa and into Europe. The present pope apologized for the filth of the "holy" roman empire in south America-----and almost simultaneously he REWARDED the Arabian
barbarians for stealing Jerusalem from the jews-----and CLAIMED Jerusalem as his OWN based on the STINK OF PIG TITUS

Forum List

Back