Syrian opposition coalition agrees with need of preserving Syrian statehood

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
It will be interesting to find out how this meeting in Russia will all turn out in the end.

Syrian opposition coalition agrees with need of preserving Syrian statehood

World
August 13, 18:30 UTC+3
National Coalition for Syrian Revolution and Opposition Forces chief Khaled Khoja said the rise of extremism had brought about a fundamentally new situation in the country.
1103354.jpg

NCSROF chief Khaled Khoja
© TASS/Valeriy Sharifulin

MOSCOW, August 13. /TASS/. National Coalition for Syrian Revolution and Opposition Forces agrees with the need for preserving government institutions of the Syrian republic and settling the conflict on the basis of the Geneva communique, NCSROF chief Khaled Khoja said at a meeting with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov on Thursday.

"We fully agree that the Syrian statehood and government institutions must be preserved," Khoja said. "We also agreed that the transitional period must agree all principles of the Geneva Accords, including those concerning the establishment of a governing body enjoying absolute powers."

Khoja said the rise of extremism had brought about a fundamentally new situation in the country.

Continue reading at:

TASS World - Syrian opposition coalition agrees with need of preserving Syrian statehood?

Khoja said the rise of extremism had brought about a fundamentally new situation in the country.
They are four years late with that finding.

However, the only conclusion of that admission and announcement can be the complete withdrawal from anti-Assad stances and the dissolvement of all pseudo-governments located in the West and elsewhere as well as calls on the Nato to cooperate with the Syrian government of President Bashar Assad against the terrorism.

Last edited:

However, the only conclusion of that admission and announcement can be the complete withdrawal from anti-Assad stances and the dissolvement of all pseudo-governments located in the West and elsewhere as well as calls on the Nato to cooperate with the Syrian government of President Bashar Assad against the terrorism.

How about Assad sit down with the opposition and negotiate with them?

He never refused to and backs a political solution for the crisis. However, that "opposition" is not present and has no say in Syria as the "rebels" are just Islamist terrorists that reject the western based opposition. But I have told you that once and again. Looks like your memories have a harsh expiration rate.

He never refused to and backs a political solution for the crisis. However, that "opposition" is not present and has no say in Syria as the "rebels" are just Islamist terrorists that reject the western based opposition. But I have told you that once and again. Looks like your memories have a harsh expiration rate.

Oh, it's Baghdad Bob Jr. reporting in once again. Yes, we have seen how Assad negotiated when the people protested about five years ago. The negotiations meant mowing the protesters down in the street, and that was the beginning of 250,000 Syrians being killed along with the millions of displaced Syrians. Maybe Baghdad Bob Jr. can share his little room with one or two of the Syrians who made it safely across the Med. .

Oh, it's Baghdad Bob Jr. reporting in once again. Yes, we have seen how Assad negotiated when the people protested about five years ago. The negotiations meant mowing the protesters down in the street, and that was the beginning of 250,000 Syrians being killed along with the millions of displaced Syrians. Maybe Baghdad Bob Jr. can share his little room with one or two of the Syrians who made it safely across the Med. .
It is clear that you neither have in insight into the Syrian conflict nor any interest into it. You are just a propaganda parrot that gives a shit about the millions that suffer as it spreads its continuous propaganda against their only hope while all the others send their terrorists. There is no word that can actually describe you and your rotten mind.

It is clear that you neither have in insight into the Syrian conflict nor any interest into it. You are just a propaganda parrot that gives a shit about the millions that suffer as it spreads its continuous propaganda against their only hope while all the others send their terrorists. There is no word that can actually describe you and your rotten mind.

And it is clear that you don't give a "shit" about all those innocent people who have been killed, wounded and displaced as long as your lover remains in power, you rotten piece of garbage.

And it is clear that you don't give a "shit" about all those innocent people who have been killed, wounded and displaced as long as your lover remains in power, you rotten piece of garbage.
Your lies won´t remain, you filthy cockroach from hell.

Does anyone think the response from the Little Boy is something a person who doesn't have a mental illness would say? It's a shame that we don't have any posters who are psychiatrists to tell us what mental illness they think the Little Boy has. I know it is not nice to laugh at a mentally ill person, but the Little Boy is so amusing, so entertaining that I can't help myself.

Meanwhile.............

Samar Yazbek Writers need to be part of the change in Syria ?

Does anyone think the response from the Little Boy is something a person who doesn't have a mental illness would say? It's a shame that we don't have any posters who are psychiatrists to tell us what mental illness they think the Little Boy has. I know it is not nice to laugh at a mentally ill person, but the Little Boy is so amusing, so entertaining that I can't help myself.

Meanwhile.............

put him on ignore.

Whatever his problem, we aren't going to fix or change it on a message forum. If there actually is a fix.

Meanwhile.............

I like her

Meanwhile.............

I like her

She sounds like a very intelligent woman, but the brainless one here will probably be knocking her.

Meanwhile.............

put him on ignore.

Whatever his problem, we aren't going to fix or change it on a message forum. If there actually is a fix.

The thing is, Aris, he would love that nobody posts anything about his nonsense, although by now the other posters and viewers must see that there is something mentally wrong with him.

What would be better is independence for the Druze, Alwait and Kurdish areas. It is what the region is going to wind up with anyway. Having four groups that hate each other is just a recipe for bloodshed. Just as the Yugoslav mess ended up with divorce, the Syrian mess wiil likewise

Meanwhile.............

put him on ignore.

The thing is, Aris, he would love that nobody posts anything about his nonsense, although by now the other posters and viewers must see that there is something mentally wrong with him.

I can't imagine any taking him seriously. He made himself ridiculous and like to keep my blood pressure low and avoid migraines. There are more enjoyable posters with naegleriasis out there to play with.

What would be better is independence for the Druze, Alwait and Kurdish areas. It is what the region is going to wind up with anyway. Having four groups that hate each other is just a recipe for bloodshed. Just as the Yugoslav mess ended up with divorce, the Syrian mess wiil likewise

Not enough resources in each to sustain each as viable states. Maybe political states within a nation, a share situation, but one side or the other make that impossible. Mostly kurds have been given the shaft and the others fight for power.

Meanwhile.............

put him on ignore.

I hope, the paid propaganda bird is going to do that.

Meanwhile.............

put him on ignore.

I can't imagine any taking him seriously. He made himself ridiculous and like to keep my blood pressure low and avoid migraines. There are more enjoyable posters with naegleriasis out there to play with.
We can see how desperately you are trying to look superior but Al-Qaeda cockroaches ain´t superior.

Meanwhile.............

put him on ignore.

That is true, Aris, but I am only saying anything when it involves a thread I started and the Little Boy with the demented mind can't restrain himself from saying something ridiculous. As you can see, I don't respond to him on any threads he starts because I figure it is only Baghdad Bob broadcasting the news.

Forum List

Back