ISIS slaughters 300 (more) Yizidis and media doesn't require Obama to comment

But they (govenment) can condemn it strongly, at least. Ive never seen anyone from the Administration show any sort of passion in condemnation of genocide.

What utter bullshit:

President Obama Makes a Statement on the Crisis in Iraq The White House

When Obama talks about Iraq his use of the word genocide is vital - The Washington Post

That was last August. Afterward, the president asked for a new AUF to deal with ISIS, and the Republicans still haven't voted on it.

For anyone who thinks we aren't doing anything about ISIS, coalition forces severely wounded the ISIL leader, forcing a new leader to step in. That guy was an Iraqi physicist. Coalition forces killed him yesterday.

^^^ Mighty fine backpedaling.

Did I not soothe your neurosis? Ah well.....
You made an assertion and have refused to back it up, as usual.

Same shit, new thread.

I made a statement of general knowledge. If you think I'm going to go looking for common knowledge links every time that you whine like a bitch, like you've done before, are doing, and will almost certainly do again, then allow me to save some time and just give you a blanket fuck off for all of them :finger3:
The fact is he has never defined what "standing by the Muslims" entails.

That is, if he actually even said it. You provided no link. Usually that means you're making it up again.

Obama has been quite explicit about what his allegiance to Muslims in that speech.

He has no allegiance to Muslims. That's just your allegiance to hyper-partisanship and wingnuttery.

Here's the reality, I stated an indisputable concept and you wanted me to go into some sort of abstract that you could nitpick at. You probably think you're smooth as butter; but you're a transparent fucker. I didn't play your game and you threw a tantrum. What a sad lil' bitch.

No, you made a bullshit statement that you couldn't back up. You thought you were going to get away with it, but I caught your ass and now you're squirming like a toad.

Grow up, son.

For anyone who thinks we aren't doing anything about ISIS, coalition forces severely wounded the ISIL leader, forcing a new leader to step in. That guy was an Iraqi physicist. Coalition forces killed him yesterday.
Thank you, President Obama!

He has no allegiance to Muslims. That's just your allegiance to hyper-partisanship and wingnuttery.

Here's the reality, I stated an indisputable concept and you wanted me to go into some sort of abstract that you could nitpick at. You probably think you're smooth as butter; but you're a transparent fucker. I didn't play your game and you threw a tantrum. What a sad lil' bitch.

No, you made a bullshit statement that you couldn't back up. You thought you were going to get away with it, but I caught your ass and now you're squirming like a toad.

Grow up, son.

Yea, I don't know what you think the word allegiance means, but.....

Obama-With-Muslims.jpg

We destabilized Syria and Iraq and have made token air strikes that don't accomplish much.

We destabilized Syria and Iraq and have made token air strikes that don't accomplish much.

How did we destabilize Syria? Those airstrikes are allowed Iraq to reclaim land, and reduced ISIL's ability to hold onto gains. If you think we should be doing more, I will tell you that that isn't going to happen no matter if Obama is president or someone else is.

How did we destabilize Syria? Those airstrikes are allowed Iraq to reclaim land, and reduced ISIL's ability to hold onto gains. If you think we should be doing more, I will tell you that that isn't going to happen no matter if Obama is president or someone else is.

We funded and armed the Islamists and then spread propaganda about the regime gas'ing civilians.

Though, if that lie were true:

04aebf77522b45260dffa0174bf32316.jpg

aka The World should look the other way when they see Genocide..............put their heads under the rug........because these people don't believe as you do................so it's Ok that they get slaughtered............because you don't agree with their views...................Standing by as they chop the heads off these little girls and put their heads on pikes...............

Hell you don't even compare to Chamberlain.....................are you Amish

First, the Yazidis are not a race, they are a religion. They aren't even really a religion so much as a heretical sect of Islam.

Second, the Yazidis getting wiped out m ight be sad and all, but it has nothing to do with the United States. This is a religious argument that has nothing to do with us. Are we going to go in there and prove the Peacock Angel isn't Satan?
aka We and the world stand by as children and helpless people get slaughtered..................We wouldn't be there for a Peacock...........or Satan...................but to end Genocide.................

Not because we agree there is a Peacock God.................

We have and are at War with Radical Islam...............kinda a population control issue with those barbaric assholes.............

Either way............you'd look the other way if this were happening in our own country..........or Canada...............None of our business..................

You'd have stood by and let Hitler win and do as he wished instead of fight.....................

I hope you don't have children..............the gene pool doesn't need any more of your genes.
^^^ Bleeding heart, except when it happens to Africans.
Show me Somalia on the map................Have you been there...................

Why do you insist on telling this same lie over and over. I find it hard to take you seriously when you do this.

Yes, I know most of you ODS sufferers can't admit you have a problem.

I can admit that you have serious problems.

I don't have a problem at all, other than getting a little bored with you wingnuts being unwilling to accept responsibility for your fuckups.

The Yazidis are going to be wiped out not because Obama isn't saying anything about it, but because Bush plunged Iraq into the kind of chaos where they could be wiped out. But you still want to lay these corpses at Obama's doorsteps and say, "Oohhhh, poor, poor Devil Worshipers!"

Why do you insist on telling this same lie over and over. I find it hard to take you seriously when you do this.

Yes, I know most of you ODS sufferers can't admit you have a problem.

I can admit that you have serious problems.

I don't have a problem at all, other than getting a little bored with you wingnuts being unwilling to accept responsibility for your fuckups.

The Yazidis are going to be wiped out not because Obama isn't saying anything about it, but because Bush plunged Iraq into the kind of chaos where they could be wiped out. But you still want to lay these corpses at Obama's doorsteps and say, "Oohhhh, poor, poor Devil Worshipers!"

We both know that the Yizidis are not Devil worshippers and yet you continue to post that lie. I'm not going to respond to your 'wingnut' posts where you knowingly lie. If you want to be pathological, then fine.

I don't have a problem at all,

:confused-84::confused-84::confused-84:

Dude, you're mentally retarded, have the educational equivalence of the average third grader, AND you're Communist. You have serious and debilitating problems.

other than getting a little bored with you wingnuts being unwilling to accept responsibility for your fuckups.

Iraq was stable when Bush left. The moron Obama failed to grasp how foreign policy works. He's just a mobster from Chicago - he can't grasp diplomacy.

Dude, you're mentally retarded, have the educational equivalence of the average third grader, AND you're Communist. You have serious and debilitating problems.

And yet I consistently kick your ass.

Iraq was stable when Bush left. The moron Obama failed to grasp how foreign policy works. He's just a mobster from Chicago - he can't grasp diplomacy.

Paying people to not fight until we leave is hardly "stability" any more than paying Don Guido to not break your legs THIS week is law and order.

We both know that the Yizidis are not Devil worshippers and yet you continue to post that lie. I'm not going to respond to your 'wingnut' posts where you knowingly lie. If you want to be pathological, then fine.

They worship Iblis.

Iblis is the Devil.

Ergo, they are Devil Worshippers.

They don't worship a devil from their p.o.v. They worship the devil according to Muslims. And certainly they don't do Satanic acts based on religion like Muslims do. You know it's bull shit to call the Yazidis devil worshippers and you still do it. I'm sorry but if you can't reach a certain bar of intellectual integrity then you're not worth my time.

And yet I consistently kick your ass.

Paying people to not fight until we leave is hardly "stability" any more than paying Don Guido to not break your legs THIS week is law and order.
Every country we fight ends up benefitting. Look at Japan and germany.

ISIS slaughters hundreds more Yazidis officials say - CNN.com

No requirement of a comment from Obama; not even a mention that they tried to reach him for comment. They have fully taken up his agenda of indifference towards the slaughter of innocents.
What would you do?

At a minimum, I would condemn those acts within 24 hours of them occurring. This has always been an expectation of presidents in the past. It simply went without saying. And here you have the media not even bothering to ask Obama for comment? There seems to be an unspoken understanding that Obama is not beholden to that minimum standard. Now, to be fair, I finally did find a YT clip in which Obama does concede that Yazidis are being savagely killed by ISIS (he actually use the word barbarians). So, I'm not saying he's being totally mum on the general issue. But any time 300 people are butchered in a day, that needs to be on the presidential radar. It needs to be a geo-political discussion topic at a minimum. Turning a blind eye is unacceptable.

What would you do?

They don't worship a devil from their p.o.v. They worship the devil according to Muslims. And certainly they don't do Satanic acts based on religion like Muslims do. You know it's bull shit to call the Yazidis devil worshippers and you still do it. I'm sorry but if you can't reach a certain bar of intellectual integrity then you're not worth my time.

By that logic, Satanists aren't Devil Worshipers. They just worship the forces of nature and love the sex.

I mean, right? I mean everyone thinks the other guys belief in Sky Pixies is "of the devil", but you all need to get over it.

Forum List

Back