ISIS slaughters 300 (more) Yizidis and media doesn't require Obama to comment

And he should wear a USA lapel pin and end every speech with a god bless america. You are making an issue over nothing. Something big happened today and Obama didn't say something. Wow! Breaking news. Meanwhile you didn't think he was doing anything about Osama until they announced we took him out.

Youre just petty.

What would I do? I would have never invaded iraq.

Expecting a discussion or even just a comment (not even action) on 300 hundred women and children butchered is being petty? Do you listen to yourself, cos the rest of us have to.

You're giving me left vs right BS in the second place. Yea, you wouldn't have invaded Iraq. SFW. What's done is done. That has no relevance on the matter.
Relax he can't run again. I have a feeling this is more about hillary.

And you guys keep crying about foreign policy because Obamas economic policies rock. Dont forget invading iraq was your sides policies. What's done is done? Wow! And I guess what will be done will be done huh? Like invading Iran if a republican becomes president? Dont you learn from your mistakes?

If a republican were president and he had Obamas numbers you'd be putting his bust on mt.rushmore

Yea, supplying funds and guns to the Islamists in Syria; not arming the Kurds against ISIS, trying to prop up the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, leaving a cespool in Lybia all 'rocks.'

Dude, I don't have a 'side.' I think the left vs right crap is what the establishment wants to keep us polarized on any and every issue. It's funny cos I've seen both sides take their stances based on their side and totally flip flop when the roles are reversed. Americans are so conditioned that the establishment surely laughs at us.

Okay, what happens if we invade Iran? It'll be a mixed bag. Will it be worth it from an American perspective? If there's any truth to them getting nukes, you bet your ass. If you want to trust civilization to those nutballs, then go ahead. But what will our news headlines be? American dead body counts. Come on, who goes to war and doesnt expect fatalities? I'll admit that I thought going to war in Iraq was good to free ourselves of a menace and to liberate millions. If I knew that the war would be so politicized, then maybe I'd have a different p.o.v. If I knew that perhaps the govt./media was lying about a lot of stuff, perhaps I'd have a different p.o.v. But like you say, what's done is done. But this has taught me that America is too shallow for these cosmetic wars. We'd best believe there's a nuke coming if we invade Iran. And if we do, then instead of whining about a a few trillion down the pike and a thousand dead soldiers (God bless them), maybe we should honor their sacrifice by not politicizing the hell out of things and be happy if millions gain freedom. Do you know how shitty it is to live in Iran? Everyone is afraid to say anything bad about Islam/govt. If you think Christianity is this and that; it's got nothing on the oppression of Islam. There's a reason that all Islamic countries are pieces of crap.
My boss said they remind him of back 500 years ago when protestants and catholics or English irish were killing each other.

Ever see Lawrence of Arabia?

The difference between Christianity and Islam is that, the closer you get to the true teachings of Jesus, the more peaceful the religion gets. The closer you get to the true teachings of Muhammed, the more violent and represive the religion gets.

Slave holders and Racists who use and /used Bible scripture to back up their actions as well as Catholics who ran the Inquisition and Crusades that sacked cities for wealth can hardly be considered to be following Jesus's teachings. You can look up what those are yourself. I dont need to tell you.

Muslims who take slaves , cut off hands and heads , take little girls to be their wives are actually following the teachings of Muhammad very closely. Fortunantly
most Muslims in the world are very bad muslims (moderate) and just want to live a peaceful life like evryone else. But if a comparison between the two religions is to be made, thats the way I see it .
The old testament said a lot of crazy things too.

I admit of all the made up religions that believe in gods christianity is the best.

1thesoldier_2.jpg

That's a great point. The koran is a vile book whereas the Bible is pretty uplifting.

Yes, let's enjoy some of those uplifting bible verses.

• She lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses. Ezekiel 23:20 NIV

• Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some boys came out of the town and jeered at him. “Get out of here, baldy!” they said. “Get out of here, baldy!” He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the Lord. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys. 2 Kings 2:23-25 NIV

• Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves. Numbers 31:17-18
And of course, my personal favorite...

Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones. -- Psalm 137:9

NIV? :lmao:

Yes, there are a couple verses that had something lost in translation. Christians ain't worried about it. You know it's not the murderer manual that the Koran is. You just keep pretending though.

Really, guy. Do you want me to find those same verses in the King James Version? Because they don't sound any better.

Yes, there are a couple verses that had something lost in translation. Christians ain't worried about it. You know it's not the murderer manual that the Koran is. You just keep pretending though.

Actually, I know nothing of the sort. Those verses aren't LOST in translation. They get the point across pretty clearly, the Abrahamic God is a petty, vindictive bastard who revels in killing people who don't believe what they believe.

Here's some examples of Christian Tolerance from the King James version.

Deuteronomy 13:6-10
If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth; Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die.

2 Chronicles 15:13
Whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.

Mark 16:16
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Guy, it isn't about defending my freedom.

You guys want to go to war for oil and Zionism, neither of which any sensible person thinks is worth it.

But it's not like you were going to sign up like I did.
SIgn up for what with you..............You don't believe in Jack Squat.................You've already said you didn't give a rats ass about all sorts of people in time...............The only thing you care about is yourself...........when you ditched England for fighting Hitler that kinda sealed what you are for me.

SIgn up for what with you..............You don't believe in Jack Squat.................You've already said you didn't give a rats ass about all sorts of people in time...............The only thing you care about is yourself...........when you ditched England for fighting Hitler that kinda sealed what you are for me.

First, the word you are grasping for is "dissed", not "ditched".

Secondly, I was in the Army for 11 years and got out at the rank of Staff Sergeant.

Third, yes, I really can't care about everyone in the world or in history. YOu have to pick your fights carefully and wisely. The Yazidis are only in danger of extermination now because your Boy Bush had to fight his vendetta against Saddam Hussein that had nothing to do with much of anything that America was concerned about.

Fourth- the United Kingdom was foolish for going to war in 1939 when they clearly weren't ready. We had to bail them out and we demanded they disband their empire as a result of that.

I remember the outrage over My Lai, ISIS murders innocent people EVERY FREEKING day after day, WERE is the outrage? Were is the voice of the world? Were is GOD? Allah. Whatever. Nowhere...

I remember the outrage over My Lai, ISIS murders innocent people EVERY FREEKING day after day, WERE is the outrage? Were is the voice of the world? Were is GOD? Allah. Whatever. Nowhere...

There was outrage over Mai Lai because our troops did it and out government tried to cover it up.

That's why there was outrage.

Here's the thing, the Yazidis have always been a despised minority in Iraq. Is it fair? Probably not.

Is it worth throwing away hundreds of American lives to save their bizarre religion? Not really.

They get the point across pretty clearly, the Abrahamic God is a petty, vindictive bastard who revels in killing people who don't believe what they believe.

Here's some examples of Christian Tolerance from the King James version.

Deuteronomy 13:6-10
If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth; Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die.

2 Chronicles 15:13
Whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.

Mark 16:16
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Yea, the Jews had a strict code for the wilderness. They were in danger of being decimated by the towel heads, and God didn't want malcontents and subversives in their ranks. What's the problem? That's basically what Spain did in the 1400's and they cleared the barbarious Muslims from their land. God is wise.

He has no allegiance to Muslims. That's just your allegiance to hyper-partisanship and wingnuttery.

Here's the reality, I stated an indisputable concept and you wanted me to go into some sort of abstract that you could nitpick at. You probably think you're smooth as butter; but you're a transparent fucker. I didn't play your game and you threw a tantrum. What a sad lil' bitch.

No, you made a bullshit statement that you couldn't back up. You thought you were going to get away with it, but I caught your ass and now you're squirming like a toad.

Grow up, son.

Yea, I don't know what you think the word allegiance means, but.....

Obama-With-Muslims.jpg

Don't you ever tire of embarrassing yourself? This was debunked when he was still a Senator. From Politifact:

The quote comes from page 261 of the paperback edition of The Audacity of Hope. In the full passage, Obama talks about speaking in front of audiences of immigrants, and how he often tells them that they embody the American dream.

But he wrote that when he speaks to audiences of Pakistani and Arab-Americans, their message to him has a more urgent quality.

"(T)he stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific assurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Obama doesn't mention Muslims here at all; he's clearly talking about U.S. citizens of Arab and Pakistani descent.

Also, the e-mail says Obama would "stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction," implying he made a statement to that effect. But it's clear in reading the text that the words actually represent a question Obama is being asked by his audiences: "they need specific assurances ... that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Though Obama doesn't say so explicitly, he gives the impression his answer is yes.

The e-mail distorts Obama's quote and misrepresents who he was talking about, lumping together an entire religion when he was talking to two groups of people in the context of discrimination. It's a significant alteration to the meaning of what Obama said, and we find it to be False.

aka The World should look the other way when they see Genocide..............put their heads under the rug........because these people don't believe as you do................so it's Ok that they get slaughtered............because you don't agree with their views...................Standing by as they chop the heads off these little girls and put their heads on pikes...............

Hell you don't even compare to Chamberlain.....................are you Amish

First, the Yazidis are not a race, they are a religion. They aren't even really a religion so much as a heretical sect of Islam.

Second, the Yazidis getting wiped out m ight be sad and all, but it has nothing to do with the United States. This is a religious argument that has nothing to do with us. Are we going to go in there and prove the Peacock Angel isn't Satan?
aka We and the world stand by as children and helpless people get slaughtered..................We wouldn't be there for a Peacock...........or Satan...................but to end Genocide.................

Not because we agree there is a Peacock God.................

We have and are at War with Radical Islam...............kinda a population control issue with those barbaric assholes.............

Either way............you'd look the other way if this were happening in our own country..........or Canada...............None of our business..................

You'd have stood by and let Hitler win and do as he wished instead of fight.....................

I hope you don't have children..............the gene pool doesn't need any more of your genes.
^^^ Bleeding heart, except when it happens to Africans.
Show me Somalia on the map................Have you been there...................
I've been close.

So how come the dope Gatsby didn't know that his Obama quote was debunked 7 years ago?

The hell they don't. NIV is the whackadoodle Bible; it's why libtards love to cherry pick it.

Okay, I'm going to take those SAME verses from the KJV. Tell me how they don't sound any worse.

Ezekial 23:20 For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of horses.

Okay, that doesn't sound any better.

Let's move on to the Hair Club for Men.

2 Kings
2:23 And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.
2:24
And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.

Wow, that still sounds pretty harsh for making fun of a bald guy.

Okay... One more chance.

Numbers
31:17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.
31:18
But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

So to recap, God kills children for mocking a prophet (you know, just like those assholes at Charlie Hebdo and Garland was doing.) and orders the Israelites to murder women and children.

But don't worry, the Bible is much more inspirational than the Koran is.

Yea, the Jews had a strict code for the wilderness. They were in danger of being decimated by the towel heads, and God didn't want malcontents and subversives in their ranks. What's the problem? That's basically what Spain did in the 1400's and they cleared the barbarious Muslims from their land. God is wise.

so by your logic, what the Muslims are doing to the Yazidis is perfectly okay, because they are worshipping the wrong God.

so by your logic, what the Muslims are doing to the Yazidis is perfectly okay, because they are worshipping the wrong God.

No...but I can see how you came to that conclusion. I'm saying the Muslims were a scourge that wasn't going away because they are a cult of totalitarianism and oppression. The Spaniards said fuck that, this is our country. The Yazidis aren't like that; they just have the misfortune of living in proximity of that same scourge.

He has no allegiance to Muslims. That's just your allegiance to hyper-partisanship and wingnuttery.

Here's the reality, I stated an indisputable concept and you wanted me to go into some sort of abstract that you could nitpick at. You probably think you're smooth as butter; but you're a transparent fucker. I didn't play your game and you threw a tantrum. What a sad lil' bitch.

No, you made a bullshit statement that you couldn't back up. You thought you were going to get away with it, but I caught your ass and now you're squirming like a toad.

Grow up, son.

Yea, I don't know what you think the word allegiance means, but.....

Obama-With-Muslims.jpg

Don't you ever tire of embarrassing yourself? This was debunked when he was still a Senator. From Politifact:

The quote comes from page 261 of the paperback edition of The Audacity of Hope. In the full passage, Obama talks about speaking in front of audiences of immigrants, and how he often tells them that they embody the American dream.

But he wrote that when he speaks to audiences of Pakistani and Arab-Americans, their message to him has a more urgent quality.

"(T)he stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific assurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Obama doesn't mention Muslims here at all; he's clearly talking about U.S. citizens of Arab and Pakistani descent.

Also, the e-mail says Obama would "stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction," implying he made a statement to that effect. But it's clear in reading the text that the words actually represent a question Obama is being asked by his audiences: "they need specific assurances ... that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Though Obama doesn't say so explicitly, he gives the impression his answer is yes.

The e-mail distorts Obama's quote and misrepresents who he was talking about, lumping together an entire religion when he was talking to two groups of people in the context of discrimination. It's a significant alteration to the meaning of what Obama said, and we find it to be False.

Obama said in his Cairo speech some years back that he would stand with the Muslims....Everyone knows that.

The hell they don't. NIV is the whackadoodle Bible; it's why libtards love to cherry pick it.

Okay, I'm going to take those SAME verses from the KJV. Tell me how they don't sound any worse.

Ezekial 23:20 For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of horses.

2 Kings
2:23 And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.
And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.

Okay... One more chance.

Numbers
31:17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.
But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

So to recap, God kills children for mocking a prophet (you know, just like those assholes at Charlie Hebdo and Garland was doing.) and orders the Israelites to murder women and children.

Really? These obscure verses are the closest thing you can come to making the case that the Bible is on par with the thematic murder manual full of murder verses that the everyday Muslim quotes? Nice try, guy. But for funsies, let's a have a look-see at your verses:

Ezekial: Just talking about a whore sleeping with lowlifes. How dare the Jews believe in virtue :lmao:

2 Kings: I have a notation that the Hebrew was for youths (not little children). So, basically we're talking about probably teenagers and early 20's people. And who killed the youths? Was it the prophet or bears? If you say it was the prophet than you admit he was doing God's will. And who got killed? Just that year's generation of ISIS.

Numbers: That's pre Geneva convention; That's how wars were fought. They killed the haters who were murdering them. I don't see the problem. If you look at it, they were still humanitarian by not killing those who had aided or engaged in barbarianism. That's much better than the genocide that typically comes from the Muslims.

2 Kings

Okay... One more chance.

Numbers

Really? These obscure verses are the closest thing you can come to making the case that the Bible is on par with the thematic murder manual full of murder verses that the everyday Muslim quotes? Nice try, guy. But for funsies, let's a have a look-see at your verses:

Ezekial: Just talking about a whore sleeping with lowlifes. How dare the Jews believe in virtue :lmao:

2 Kings: I have a notation that the Hebrew was for youths (not little children). So, basically we're talking about probably teenagers and early 20's people. And who killed the youths? Was it the prophet or bears? If you say it was the prophet than you admit he was doing God's will. And who got killed? Just that year's generation of ISIS.

Numbers: That's pre Geneva convention; That's how wars were fought. They killed the haters who were murdering them. I don't see the problem. If you look at it, they were still humanitarian by not killing those who had aided or engaged in barbarianism. That's much better than the genocide that typically comes from the Muslims.

Exclusive Mother Of Boston Marathon Bomber Says US Will Burn

And thus we see God's wisdom (Numbers). This bitch raises a terrorist son and then has the audacity to talk her murderous Islamic sh** The Jews knew what was up. They didn't need to let the next generation of terrorists come up to kill them.

Forum List

Back