ISIS slaughters 300 (more) Yizidis and media doesn't require Obama to comment

Advocate? Well, let's call it a callous and belligerently offensive indifference if we must split hairs.

These people chose to have a weird religion in a region not known for religious tolerance. It's kind of on them, isn't it? If these people want to fight over how many Peacock Angels can dance on the head of a pin, that's really not our problem, is it?

How dare they not bow to Allah like your lord and master Obama has done.

Advocate? Well, let's call it a callous and belligerently offensive indifference if we must split hairs.
I realize that you feel guilty about Iraq but that's no reason to repeat Bush's mistakes.

I realize that libtards like to use perceived / manufactured 'mistakes' about Bush to justify anything and everything that Obama does or doesn't do. You'll never be able to talk about real solutions and real accountability.

The sad thing is, you probably really think Obama is a Muslim.

I realize that not one American wants to throw away his child's life to save the Yazidis.

HOw about all you rednecks all start a volunteer legion. "We're coming to save you, Devil Worshippers!"

I think Obama hates America - just like you do, Comrade Stalin. I think Obama coddles and allies himself with terrorists is because he has a common enemy with Islam, America - just like you do.

How dare they not bow to Allah like your lord and master Obama has done.

The sad thing is, you probably really think Obama is a Muslim.

I realize that not one American wants to throw away his child's life to save the Yazidis.

HOw about all you rednecks all start a volunteer legion. "We're coming to save you, Devil Worshippers!"

I don't think Obama is nut ball Muslim; meaning I don't think for a second that he thinks for a second that a pedophile murderer was a spritualist / God's messenger. But I do know that he grew up entrenched in Muslim philosophies and has taken many of them to heart. I can tell you that he's infinitely more Muslim than Christian and that no believer is buying that wolf in sheep's clothing.

Guy, you keep arguing about military intervention when we're talking about diplomacy (OP). I've never once directly argued against your non-intervention points, and yet you bring it back to that over and over cos you have no excuse for Obama's indifference other than your nutty concotions about the Yazidis being devil worshippers who refuse to take on the cause of Allah.

But the Crusades, the Crusades!

Don't think about this, think about the Crusades!

They were really, really bad too!

Wow, thanks for trying to hide your Islamophobia behind a diversion.

Okay, you know what was really bad. Invading Iraq over lies about WMD's and killing half a million people. That was really bad.

Diversion, guy? You're complaining about diversions, guy? You're a walking diversion, guy. Here's what we know about you and any argument regardless of what the poster even says:

1. It'll always come back to being a conservative's fault (Usually Bush).
2. It'll always be about hating a black president.

Guy, you could not argue an issue without resorting those crusty points to save your life.

Diversion, guy? You're complaining about diversions, guy? You're a walking diversion, guy. Here's what we know about you and any argument regardless of what the poster even says:

1. It'll always come back to being a conservative's fault (Usually Bush).
2. It'll always be about hating a black president.

Guy, you could not argue an issue without resorting those crusty points to save your life.

There's no issue other than that. Iraq is a mess now because Bush invaded it.

Obama refuses to throw more American lives at Bush's folly.

I don't think Obama is nut ball Muslim; meaning I don't think for a second that he thinks for a second that a pedophile murderer was a spritualist / God's messenger. But I do know that he grew up entrenched in Muslim philosophies and has taken many of them to heart. I can tell you that he's infinitely more Muslim than Christian and that no believer is buying that wolf in sheep's clothing.

So essentially, you are trying to dress your Birther Crazy in respectable clothes, and not coming off even a tiny bit less crazy.

Here's a concept. Obama got elected because Americans realized that fuckhead Bush LIED to us about the need to go to war. He realizes that these people's arguments about Imams and Peacock Angels really have nothing to do with us.

And most Americans agree with him.

Guy, you keep arguing about military intervention when we're talking about diplomacy (OP). I've never once directly argued against your non-intervention points, and yet you bring it back to that over and over cos you have no excuse for Obama's indifference other than your nutty concotions about the Yazidis being devil worshippers who refuse to take on the cause of Allah.

Guy, you aren't talking about "diplomacy". You are talking a bout "Let's bash the black guy". You see, here's the thing, Diplomatically, no one gives a flying fuck about the Devil Worshiping Yazidis. Not the Turks, not the Iranians, not the Saudis, not the Europeans.

aka The World should look the other way when they see Genocide..............put their heads under the rug........because these people don't believe as you do................so it's Ok that they get slaughtered............because you don't agree with their views...................Standing by as they chop the heads off these little girls and put their heads on pikes...............

Hell you don't even compare to Chamberlain.....................are you Amish

First, the Yazidis are not a race, they are a religion. They aren't even really a religion so much as a heretical sect of Islam.

Second, the Yazidis getting wiped out m ight be sad and all, but it has nothing to do with the United States. This is a religious argument that has nothing to do with us. Are we going to go in there and prove the Peacock Angel isn't Satan?
aka We and the world stand by as children and helpless people get slaughtered..................We wouldn't be there for a Peacock...........or Satan...................but to end Genocide.................

Not because we agree there is a Peacock God.................

We have and are at War with Radical Islam...............kinda a population control issue with those barbaric assholes.............

Either way............you'd look the other way if this were happening in our own country..........or Canada...............None of our business..................

You'd have stood by and let Hitler win and do as he wished instead of fight.....................

I hope you don't have children..............the gene pool doesn't need any more of your genes.
^^^ Bleeding heart, except when it happens to Africans.

aka The World should look the other way when they see Genocide..............put their heads under the rug........because these people don't believe as you do................so it's Ok that they get slaughtered............because you don't agree with their views...................Standing by as they chop the heads off these little girls and put their heads on pikes...............

Hell you don't even compare to Chamberlain.....................are you Amish

First, the Yazidis are not a race, they are a religion. They aren't even really a religion so much as a heretical sect of Islam.

Second, the Yazidis getting wiped out m ight be sad and all, but it has nothing to do with the United States. This is a religious argument that has nothing to do with us. Are we going to go in there and prove the Peacock Angel isn't Satan?
aka We and the world stand by as children and helpless people get slaughtered..................We wouldn't be there for a Peacock...........or Satan...................but to end Genocide.................

Not because we agree there is a Peacock God.................

We have and are at War with Radical Islam...............kinda a population control issue with those barbaric assholes.............

Either way............you'd look the other way if this were happening in our own country..........or Canada...............None of our business..................

You'd have stood by and let Hitler win and do as he wished instead of fight.....................

I hope you don't have children..............the gene pool doesn't need any more of your genes.
^^^ Bleeding heart, except when it happens to Africans.

Throwing sh__ against the wall and seeing what sticks, huh?

Forum List

Back