Is your skin colour important to you ?

Why would that be ?

What is the attraction of "racial purity" ?

Tommy Says - It doesnt bother me at all.

You should have said this is a bait thread. Please bite.
The proper answer is not controversial. What problem do you have with it ?

If you have an answer why did you ask.
I was keen to understand what drives the hatred that I see on this board.

There is no post-racial world and there will never be one.

My daughter is 18 now. I've noticed that her generation is much less fixated on skin color. It's just not the huge identifying characteristic that older generations discuss incessantly. The world changes.
That will change, just like the people my age(who are the same generation as your daughter btw) changed when they went to college.

Her non-white friends are also almost certainly fixated on race(and have been since they were small children because of their parents and the media), just like the non-white people in my social circles.

You do understand what is happening on college campuses now, right?

You're saying that race is promulgated as a wedge issue by the media and by older generations. That's sort of what I'm saying as well.
I think our main disagreement is that I think time will solve the problem on its own.
Young minorities might not be as quick to jump on the racial bandwagon as their parents and grandparents, but they really don't need that much of a push.

Young whites on the other hand are starting to become more racial than their parents were because they are seeing that the "white privilege" which supposedly propelled their ancestors to success is clearly not there for them in a increasingly non-white western world(the only part of the world where white people have any real power).

The media also is becoming more openly anti-white with each passing day.

There will never be a post racial world.

I am telling you this as a millennial.

My daughter is 18 now. I've noticed that her generation is much less fixated on skin color. It's just not the huge identifying characteristic that older generations discuss incessantly. The world changes.
That will change, just like the people my age(who are the same generation as your daughter btw) changed when they went to college.

Her non-white friends are also almost certainly fixated on race(and have been since they were small children because of their parents and the media), just like the non-white people in my social circles.

My kids went to a diverse school and my Daughter goes to a top Uni.None of them see race as an issue for anyone who lives in the current age.
Either she is in total denial, or you just don't actually know your daughter.

My kids went to a diverse school and my Daughter goes to a top Uni.None of them see race as an issue for anyone who lives in the current age.
No. We are just a bit higher up the food chain than some.

So she is in denial.

Racial bullshit is drummed up by every university every single day.

I bet you don't even know the racial situation going on with the BBC either.

Why would that be ?

Look into your own soul then. You are one of the grossest examples of bigotry here.

So she is in denial.

No it isnt. You make things up to support a load of bollox. In the UK people generally get along ok.

So she is in denial.

No it isnt. You make things up to support a load of bollox. In the UK people generally get along ok.
Yes it is.

So she is in denial.

Sure thing dude. You can peddle your bullshit to the uninformed twits like yourself, but those of us who can read know otherwise. Why lookey here.... The Telegraph says you're full of shit too.

UK is violent crime capital of Europe

So she is in denial.

Sure thing dude. You can peddle your bullshit to the uninformed twits like yourself, but those of us who can read know otherwise. Why lookey here.... The Telegraph says you're full of shit too.

You are one sad fucker. You use a link on crime from 2009 to prove what ?

So she is in denial.

That you are full of shit. What else. If you have something more recent that shows a marked decrease in crime you would have posted it. Surprise surprise. You didn't. I'm actually happy. I don't need to lie to try and make my point like you must do. How do you go through life being such a vacuous, uncaring, prevaricating, sort of human?

So she is in denial.

That you are full of shit. What else. If you have something more recent that shows a marked decrease in crime you would have posted it. Surprise surprise. You didn't. I'm actually happy. I don't need to lie to try and make my point like you must do. How do you go through life being such a vacuous, uncaring, prevaricating, sort of human?
If you get off on being random good for you. Generally you are too fucking stupid to discuss anything with an adult. Fuck off and play with your lego you dumb fuck.

So she is in denial.

If you get off on being random good for you. Generally you are too fucking stupid to discuss anything with an adult. Fuck off and play with your lego you dumb fuck.

Dude. You're sputtering. SLOW down and try and think of something better.

Why would that be ?

Everyone I ever knew that was obsessed with racial purity was always an unhappy person. Grew up in a multi -ethnic environment since I was 4, so i guess I was brainwashed, I don't care or think to much about my own skin color as it pertains to self worth.

Dare ask that of the so called " black lives matter" people. They get alarmed and use pejoratives that usual end in "ism". We are supposed to be post racial but race seems to be all liberals worry about. So if I answer "yes it matters", it can be broken down into "am I a white racist VS am I a poor minority being victimized by whites" question. None of the above, tired of these baiting games.

Why would that be ?

People asking questions like the one you asked make sure it will always be an issue. You give the hate somewhere to drive to. It is no more that race baiting and feigned superiority of people supposedly devoid of human frailties

I say that because you claimed to have a proper answer. I hope you realize what that says about you.

Forum List

Back