Zone1 Behold, a Racist and Nationalist Painting from 1820

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
1710694118151.jpeg

I know. Itā€™s difficult to get past the self evident racism of the painting. The Fitzwilliam Museum in England has told us that paintings from the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries are ā€œleaving very little room for representations of people of colour.ā€

And obviously, even the past must be made ā€œinclusive and representative.ā€ Which seems to mean that we must all pretend that UKā€™s population and cultural assumptions have always looked like those of, say, twenty-first century London.

Now show me a picture taken yesterday in Uganda or SE Asia. Wow, all blacks and Asians! Is it because of racism? No, thatā€™s the population in 2024 of those regions.

View attachment 918445

I know. Itā€™s difficult to get past the self evident racism of the painting. The Fitzwilliam Museum in England has told us that paintings from the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries are ā€œleaving very little room for representations of people of colour.ā€

And obviously, even the past must be made ā€œinclusive and representative.ā€ Which seems to mean that we must all pretend that UKā€™s population and cultural assumptions have always looked like those of, say, twenty-first century London.

Now show me a picture taken yesterday in Uganda or SE Asia. Wow, all blacks and Asians! Is it because of racism? No, thatā€™s the population in 2024 of those regions.

The Radical Left want to erase western culture.

It is dismal that the term "patriotism" is being replaced by "nationalism."

I will not grieve should the iconoclasts In Europe burn down all their museums.

If they insist on returning themselves to another Dark Age, they will be much easier to conquer and subjugate should the need arrive.

Forum List

Back