Is your skin colour important to you ?

Why would that be ?

What is the attraction of "racial purity" ?

Tommy Says - It doesnt bother me at all.

You should have said this is a bait thread. Please bite.
The proper answer is not controversial. What problem do you have with it ?

If you have an answer why did you ask.
I was keen to understand what drives the hatred that I see on this board.

Sometimes other emotions can be confused for hatred. Some people just joke around, other ones have moments of anger at what someone says, but thats not the same thing as hatred. Strong opinions can also be confused for hatred, but that's really hard to say, it's easy to misjudge on a message board as a lot of inflection is lost in translation. Like racism, hatred is one of those words that gets applied very liberally but not necessarily correctly.
IMHO

My daughter is the president of the high school BSU. Her race is very important to her. She is such a good leader there are now asians, mexicans, and a few whites in the BSU. I am proud of what she did in building the club and educating children of other races along with the other Black students.

Dare ask that of the so called " black lives matter" people. They get alarmed and use pejoratives that usual end in "ism". We are supposed to be post racial but race seems to be all liberals worry about. So if I answer "yes it matters", it can be broken down into "am I a white racist VS am I a poor minority being victimized by whites" question. None of the above, tired of these baiting games.

But YOU never seem to tire of option C: "I am a white victim, therefore my own personal racism is justified"

Dare ask that of the so called " black lives matter" people. They get alarmed and use pejoratives that usual end in "ism". We are supposed to be post racial but race seems to be all liberals worry about. So if I answer "yes it matters", it can be broken down into "am I a white racist VS am I a poor minority being victimized by whites" question. None of the above, tired of these baiting games.

But YOU never seem to tire of option C: "I am a white victim, therefore my own personal racism is justified"

You never tire of taking things out of context and exaggerating for a cheap shot. It's an art form you are good at. Interpreting facts, not so much. For instance, you pretend Japan never started WWII and ignore the horrors they committed, but play up the Hiroshima thing. Your take on anything is biased and prejudiced. So give it a break already.

....you pretend Japan never started WWII and ignore the horrors they committed...

No, I do not.

Oh Yes you do, your g

....you pretend Japan never started WWII and ignore the horrors they committed...

No, I do not.
Yes, yes you do. You are really good at denial, and race baiting. reality isn't your strong suit, buck-o. Give it up.

Oh Yes you do, your g

No, I do not.
Yes, yes you do. You are really good at denial, and race baiting. ........

I have denied nothing. In fact, I could not ask the question you have run from twice if I did. As for race baiting, how many times have you whined about your hatred of Mexicans on this forum?

Oh Yes you do, your g

No, I do not.

I have denied nothing. In fact, I could not ask the question you have run from twice if I did. As for race baiting, how many times have you whined about your hatred of Mexicans on this forum?
You are a study in denial. Ever dawn on you perhaps I have been a victim of illegals and have a perfect right to opine here? NO? Think again.

Oh Yes you do, your g

No, I do not.

You are a study in denial. ....

Your insistence alone carries no weight.

Oh Yes you do, your g

No, I do not.

..... Ever dawn on you perhaps I have been a victim of illegals and have a perfect right to opine here? NO? Think again.

Thanks for proving my point - again.

Oh Yes you do, your g

No, I do not.

..... Ever dawn on you perhaps I have been a victim of illegals and have a perfect right to opine here? NO? Think again.

Thanks for proving my point - again.
You are pointless, yet again searching for one. race baiting hater.

Oh Yes you do, your g

No, I do not.

Oh Yes you do, your g

No, I do not.

Oh, so insist YOU. Funny how that works.

Oh Yes you do, your g
No, I do not.

Oh Yes you do, your g
No, I do not.

Show me this denial you imagine. An exact, direct quote to support your claim. Hurry it up.

Oh Yes you do, your g

Oh Yes you do, your g

Show me this denial you imagine. An exact, direct quote to support your claim. Hurry it up.
Really? l don't cut and post your silly little posts, I just read enough of them to get a overall picture of where you are coming from. Possibly Asian (or a poser) , male, under 35. Am I right so far? The spelling grammar thing tells me you are moderately well educated. Yet you are so inflexible when it comes to race, that makes you seem rather ambiguous it makes you seem guilty. Keep posting, I will figure you out eventually.

Last edited:

Really? l don't cut and post your silly little posts, I just read enough of them to get a overall picture of where you are coming from....

= you are full of shit and you know it

Common now. I would rather live with my illusion of Unokatre being a 24 year old Asian male living in San Francisco. Not some 45 year old uber liberal white male washed up has been karate instructor with a guilt complex.

Common now. I would rather live with my illusion of Unokatre being a 24 year old Asian male living in San Francisco. Not some 45 year old uber liberal white male washed up has been karate instructor with a guilt complex.

All of your delusions would be wrong in any case. You suck at guessing.

Forum List

Back