Is trump losing it?

Yea, we remember how Bonespurs was holding campaign hate rallies with the unmasked in attendance with no no regard for spreading Covid all over the Country, resulting in spread of the disease & who knows how many deaths & hospital admissions, like what happened to Herman Cain who died as a result of catching Covid at one of Trump's hate rallies.

Now launch, Lerch.

How many deaths are Barry and Big Mike responsible for due to their unmasked party at the beach house?

Or is he in his right mind and telling the truth, as you would have us believe?

I know where my bet lies, how about you?

According to your own link it says he misread the teleprompter…so the question is did you lose your mind? Can you not read even your own links?

He should work less. Maybe then due to his stupidity he wouldn't be begging you asswipes for cash because he's a shit business person who needs his asslickers like you to prop him up.

Post full of anger hate and feelings. A typical leftist reply.

No Politician has ever worked as hard as President Trump for the good of America. From announcement to harassment, he kept at it 14-16 hours a day. That’s why they hated him. He humiliated all of DC before he started!

it started with 5 rallies in one day the day before election 2020. The corpse can’t make it to more than one per month.
DO you never grow tired of his 14 - 16 hours a day ME ME ME, I KNOW EVERY THING, I DO EVERYTHING BETTER THAN ANY ONE. EVERY ONE IS BAD BAD BAD, Only good people no to follow follow me the king.

DO you never grow tired of his 14 - 16 hours a day ME ME ME, I KNOW EVERY THING, I DO EVERYTHING BETTER THAN ANY ONE. EVERY ONE IS BAD BAD BAD, Only good people no to follow follow me the king.

I lived the results. I witnessed the progress. I work in business. Things were never better. Everything now is worse from fraudulent Obiden 2.0. Mean Tweets ir telling the truth never bothered me. The Deep State bothers me, sucking up US wealth and producing little value in return. They all get rich and loons cheer?

Last edited:
Trump doesn't use a teleprompter. Can't you tell. He will stand up for two hours speaking to crowds of thousands. Do you think those speeches are all written down and fed into a teleprompter? No.
And he will regale about how the revolutionaries and Redcoats fought over the airports. WTF?

Forum List

Back