Is trump losing it?

I'm not "getting" him. I'm pointing something out.
Yeah . . . you've, uh, . . . really pointed out something important, there.

Trump said "eat their young," a very common expression, instead of "eat their own," which someone with ESP told you was on the teleprompter.

Do you ever watch Biden answering questions, or is that too painful for you?

Last edited:
I suspect you’ve never fucked up anything you were called upon to read out loud.

And I bet you believe that.
My special education students often have in their paperwork, "exempt from reading in front of peers." Perhaps the OP had the same, so he doesn't get a guy who says thousands of words per day messing up one.

Again, you're an idiot. You vote for the idea not because you like him, but you're voting against Drumpf.
In our system there's no way to vote "against" a candidate. You vote FOR one candidate. That's all that will be recorded. That's all that matters. And I don't vote for shitty candidates on purpose.

Last edited:
See here's the thing, Son. I never claimed he did.

YOu did.
See STUPIDUS, you just showed how illiterate you are retard. You claimed Trump is lazy. I challenged you to show where he ever put a lid on activities before noon. Like you Savior Xiden does. Your pathetic dodge is noted asshole.

See STUPIDUS, you just showed how illiterate you are retard. You claimed Trump is lazy. I challenged you to show where he ever put a lid on activities before noon. Like you Savior Xiden does. Your pathetic dodge is noted asshole.
Weak attempt to cover your faux pas.

What faux pas you illiterate shit? YOU made the claim, now you’re running away from it STUPIDUS. Not a surprise. Keep running coward.
Yu claimed I made a claim I didn't. Now you can't admit you are wrong.

My special education students often have in their paperwork, "exempt from reading in front of peers." Perhaps the OP had the same, so he doesn't get a guy who says thousands of words per day messing up one.
Trump should speak a lot less. His diarrhea of the mouth has put him in a lot of legal trouble.

Or is he in his right mind and telling the truth, as you would have us believe?

I know where my bet lies, how about you?

At his recent rally he said he was never indicted

Trump took the opportunity to make so many bizarre, false statements that it’s hard to choose the wackiest.

The most newsworthy was when he said Sidney Powell was never his attorney

“We did nothing wrong,” Trump said. “This is all Biden’s stuff …

Another strange quote occurred during Trump’s rally when he told his supporters to watch other voters, but not to “worry about voting” themselves.

“You don’t have to vote, don’t worry about voting. The voting, we got plenty of votes,” he said.

Trump also remarked that “U.S.” and “us” are spelled the same and noted that he’d “just picked that up.” LOL

“Has anyone ever thought of that before?” he asked the crowd. “Couple of days, I’m reading, and it said ‘us.’ and I said, you know, when you think about it, us equals U.S. Now if we say something genius, they will never say it.”

the former U.S. president also apparently confused Viktor Orbán, Hungary’s authoritarian prime minister, with Turkey’s authoritarian president, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, while praising Orbán as “one of the strongest leaders anywhere in the world.”

Trump also promised to keep immigrants who “don’t like our religion” from entering the United States. Of course, the First Amendment establishes that there is no state religion in America.

He also justified challenging the 2020 election results by saying he doesn’t mind “being Nelson Mandela because I’m doing it for a reason.”

Trump seems to be on a roll with his bluster and falsehoods.

Last week, he told reporters outside a New York City courtroom that his Mar-a-Lago estate was the “most expensive house probably in the world” — which it’s not!

At his recent rally he said he was never indicted

Trump took the opportunity to make so many bizarre, false statements that it’s hard to choose the wackiest.

The most newsworthy was when he said Sidney Powell was never his attorney

“We did nothing wrong,” Trump said. “This is all Biden’s stuff …

Another strange quote occurred during Trump’s rally when he told his supporters to watch other voters, but not to “worry about voting” themselves.

“You don’t have to vote, don’t worry about voting. The voting, we got plenty of votes,” he said.

Trump also remarked that “U.S.” and “us” are spelled the same and noted that he’d “just picked that up.” LOL

“Has anyone ever thought of that before?” he asked the crowd. “Couple of days, I’m reading, and it said ‘us.’ and I said, you know, when you think about it, us equals U.S. Now if we say something genius, they will never say it.”

the former U.S. president also apparently confused Viktor Orbán, Hungary’s authoritarian prime minister, with Turkey’s authoritarian president, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, while praising Orbán as “one of the strongest leaders anywhere in the world.”

Trump also promised to keep immigrants who “don’t like our religion” from entering the United States. Of course, the First Amendment establishes that there is no state religion in America.

He also justified challenging the 2020 election results by saying he doesn’t mind “being Nelson Mandela because I’m doing it for a reason.”

Trump seems to be on a roll with his bluster and falsehoods.

Last week, he told reporters outside a New York City courtroom that his Mar-a-Lago estate was the “most expensive house probably in the world” — which it’s not!
Telling folk to "not worry about voting" because he has "plenty of votes" sounds like an admission of cheating.

Forum List

Back