*Trump Is Speaker*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Its time for Trump's return to power.
2. We need his judgement, now, stop with this lower echelons, get TOP GRADE!!!!!
3. Some one put his name for I will second it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

2. We need his judgement, now, stop with this lower echelons, get TOP GRADE!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I will join you in supporting trump for Speaker of the House. That would bring about the final nail in the MAGA coffin almost as fast as trump's nomination for president.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Good Lord what a stupid post

Sorry bout that,

1. He needs to get back in there, get busy with it!!
2. Time will not wait!
3. You gotta take the bull by the horns!!!
4. We love you, and will always be with you.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

We need a patriot like Trump leading again. That bed-shitting vegetable with the 1000-yard fucktard stare has been fun to laugh and point at, but people are getting killed now. I'd even waive all the RICO charges on brandon and his sprog.... let him stare off into space, with a fully loaded diaper, until satan comes knocking and Hunted lives in own personal hell anyway.... he'll probably end up hanging himself.

Thanks Dominion!

82jcan.jpg

Sorry bout that,

1. America can't with stand another RINO.
2. Lets get you into office President Trump, and you can step down in 2024.
3. Also that position will act as a shield to the libtards, just get in there and do it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Hahahaha, I can’t think of anything that would be more entertaining than Trump trying to play speaker of the house. It is so far out of his wheelhouse. He wouldn’t have the first clue about what to do.

All he would do is hold press conferences and try to pick fights with the Dems and the media. That’s as deep as he goes.

Trump as speaker.

he can barely articulate any agenda and cannot built consensus. The majority of the public do not like him.

He good at placing blame and taking credit..

Gee just because he was elected president , he now knows politics. He only knows how to lie, fabricate, and take credit or place blame. He can't built consensus as he only wants people to do his bidding. Not going to work. He was a disaster as president. he was a disaster as ex-president. Now a few republicans want him to be speaker.

Are they conceding that he won't win the next election , so they are looking for him to stay in politics,

Gee things are going according to the plan.

Forum List

Back