Is Trump Immune?

Do you personally believe Donald Trump is immune and cannot be held accountable for any crimes?

• Total voters
What's that pussy? Why are you such a pussy? Pussy. Did Trump fuck you too hard? Pussy.
Hey you're the one who said you couldn't get to Obama because he was Black. If you don't want me to conclude that you're a culture of cuckolds then don't act and talk like one. :dunno:

Except you haven't elected Jesus
1709510561090.png

~S~

I only voted no because in a hypothetical situation where it was actually proven that he committed crimes then yes he should pay for them. (He hasn't though.)

That is interesting so Biden could put out a hit on Trump, kill him and never be liable for doing so?
Biden extorted Ukraine. Biden and his son had corrupt dealings with China, Ukraine and another country. Seems the Democrats will taste their own brew.

I think he is talking about immigrants but why in this thread?
Of Course he was.
But he had some agenda for using the term.
When he says "newcomers" he means "New (D) voters.

These RWI's have a habit of LYING, and when called out for their lies, they double down.

Illegal aliens(democrats insist on calling them newcomers) are raping and murdering American citizens. They are letting murderers and rapists and career criminals out of jail. Meanwhile the left wants to spend time investigating the former president for frivolous charges. WTF is wrong with these people.
Frivolous charges?
Which of his 91 felonies do you consider frivolous?

No reason to deflect in here. The charges are not frivolous and have been decided to proceed by the u.s. legal court system.
I believe that at most one of the trials can happen. And Trump wins that as well.

Biden extorted Ukraine.
We've gone over this old man.
Witness ADMITTED he lied.
And you have no evidence, what happened was Team USA withheld the Billion $ Loan Guarantee if they didn't FIRE Shokin, who has been proven to NOT been investigating Burisma.

You claim otherwise, but you have ZERO evidence, except a 1:06 video, taken out of context and edited, and the word of the witness, oh yeah, he lied and is facing 25 years.

Forum List

Back