Is Trump Immune?

Do you personally believe Donald Trump is immune and cannot be held accountable for any crimes?

• Total voters
Merely being charged does not mean any party is guilty. All it means the Democrats are out to get Trump. We have to conclude on Biden too since you see ex presidents as not immune.
If he is guilty of crimes why haven't you proven that to courts and indicted him for it?

Jury finds Trump must pay $83.3 million to E. Jean Carroll​

Donald Trump has been ordered to pay $83 million for defaming E. Jean Carroll, after denying her sexual assault allegations. Colorado voters urge the Supreme Court not to give Trump the power to unleash more 'mayhem.' USA TODAY Congress, Campaigns and Democracy Reporter Ken Tran has the latest from a congressional fight surrounding the border and immigration. The UN's top court orders Israel to take steps to prevent death and destruction in Gaza. USA TODAY National Correspondent Elizabeth Weise looks at one state leading the way on clean energy.

She was never raped so Trump was never charged with rape.
BTW, how could she be defamed if she is already an infamous left wing knuttjob?

So you aren't following the news..

I follow the news far better than you. I not only watch CNN, MSNBC, FOX, Newsmax, and BBC on cable, but I also have an RSS news reader that sends me stories as they happen.

And the fact is, Donald J. Trump has not been convicted of a single crime. Apparently you're so much out of the loop that you've never heard of the concept called "lawfare."

I follow the news far better than you. I not only watch CNN, MSNBC, FOX, Newsmax, and BBC on cable, but I also have an RSS news reader that sends me stories as they happen.

And the fact is, Donald J. Trump has not been convicted of a single crime.
Convicted in a criminal court, not yet and it's what magas are trying to prevent from happening.

Because she was found to be more truthful than Trump to the jury during the civil fraud trial. Criminal court and civil court are different things and you don't need a conviction in one to win a judgement in the other. Just ask the parents of OJ's wife.

No that is not why he wasn't formally charged with rape. He raped her even the judge clarified the judgment by him and the jury. The statutes of limitation prevented him from being formally convicted so they have had him instead liable for rape and defamation.

No that is not why he wasn't formally charged with rape. He raped her even the judge clarified the judgment by him and the jury. The statutes of limitation prevented him from being formally convicted so they have had him instead liable for rape and defamation.
Incorrect, Trump was not charged with rape or convicted of rape.
You are fighting against reality.

Do you personally believe Donald Trump is immune and cannot be held accountable for any crimes?
DC is our den of iniquity Amie

We could elect Jesus, and He'd be growin' horns in his 1st term

Trump is no kore/less 'immune' than any of the other demons down there

The only dif is, the status quo have not figured a way to buy him

and that pisses them off

1709509368516.png

~S~

He got the follow up shots? I doubt it. Ill never forget how he was breathing and pretending to be okay on that balcony. Ouf
Quietly yes he has had boosters. He nearly died with covid. I heard he was panicked he couldn’t breathe and was frightened and in tears.

If someone has committed murder then yes they should go to jail. I haven't seen any criminal indictments for Obama killing someone.

No, but he killed a US citizen with a drone strike.

What these fools are missing is that a President would have to be impeached, convicted and removed from office to be liable.

No one is claiming the POTUS could walk up to Jimmy Kimmel and shoot him in the face without reprise.

The Dems are just lying.

This is all to try to get Trump off the ballot because Biden cant win.

DC is our den of iniquity Amie

We could elect Jesus, and He'd be growin' horns in his 1st term

Trump is no kore/less 'immune' than any of the other demons down there

The only dif is, the status quo have not figured a way to buy him

and that pisses them off

View attachment 911880

~S~
Except you haven't elected Jesus, you've elected someone found liable for lying about his victim of sexual assault.

No, but he killed a US citizen with a drone strike.

What these fools are missing is that a President would have to be impeached, convicted and removed from office to be liable.

No one is claiming the POTUS could walk up to Jimmy Kimmel and shoot him in the face without reprise.

The Dems are just lying.

This is all to try to get Trump off the ballot because Biden cant win.
No he doesn't and the Supreme Court is about to settle this. Impeachment is to deal with a sitting President. Obama is no longer in office. In if you want to take a shot at charging him with murder have at it. Don't blame us your side is too pussy and servile.

No he doesn't and the Supreme Court is about to settle this. Impeachment is to deal with a sitting President. Obama is no longer in office. In if you want to take a shot at charging him with murder have at it. Don't blame us your side is too pussy and servile.
He's almost black enough to not be charged with anything. Still white enough to get elected president because he is black.

He's almost black enough to not be charged with anything. Still white enough to get elected president because he is black.
All I hear is you being too pussy. Did we cuck your culture so hard that you're now pussy and afraid? There there. :itsok:

Forum List

Back