Latest Polls all 50 States (posted 5 hours ago)

1709511707267.png

~S~

So what happens, when all the polls leading up to the election says trump is winning by the biggest landslide in history of the country, and the democrats magically sneak out a "win"?
It means that this is ALL part of the same story.
Trump sold the Big Lie, and he hasn't let up since 2016, even though he won in 2016. He still cried "Rigged" Stollen"(sic) Fraud, etc.

Team trump is already setting up the continuation, 2024 Version, of the Big Lie.

Say Landslide,
Say Yuge Poll Numbers,
Say Stollen Election,

And there you have it.
It's all a set up for a screaming cult when they lose in 2024.

The fact that Biden was up only 17 points in fucking RHODE ISLAND last October bodes very very badly for Dems.

Wouldn't be surprised if Trump battles him down to a single digit margin.

And that translates to President Orange Man the sequel.

You're literally just echoing mainstream corporate propaganda refuse every time you repeat such stupid ignorance.

And ironically, it IS the big lie.

Garbage in, garbage out.

Congrats.
Biden = Duly Elected POTUS, 2020.
No Fraud.

Biden = Duly Elected POTUS, 2020.
No Fraud.

OK dude.

Are we still going to be having this debate next January when your dumbass watches Trump get sworn in....again?

No, no we will not.

You'll be in your cry closet with your chicken tendies crying about how "Democracy!" (tm) is dead and buried.

Just do us all a favor: This time make good on your threats to leave the country.

We should be so lucky.

You'll be in your cry closet with your chicken tendies crying about how "Democracy!" (tm) is dead and buried.

Just do us all a favor: This time make good on your threats to leave the country.
HAHAHA.

I will laugh at just how stupid a large proportion of the population truly is, but I will still function on a daily basis, no problem.

You promise prosperity with trump, why would prosperity make me cry?

HAHAHA.

I will laugh at just how stupid a large proportion of the population truly is, but I will still function on a daily basis, no problem.

You promise prosperity with trump, why would prosperity make me cry?

Was anyone talking to you?

It means that this is ALL part of the same story.
Trump sold the Big Lie, and he hasn't let up since 2016, even though he won in 2016. He still cried "Rigged" Stollen"(sic) Fraud, etc.

Team trump is already setting up the continuation, 2024 Version, of the Big Lie.

Say Landslide,
Say Yuge Poll Numbers,
Say Stollen Election,

And there you have it.
It's all a set up for a screaming cult when they lose in 2024.
That and also there has never been a time when "all the polls leading up to the election says trump is winning by the biggest landslide in history of the country, and the democrats magically sneak out a "win"?"

Forum List

Back