Is This What We Really Want America to Become?

federalist50

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2016
This is a link to pictures of Muslim ghettos and "no go zones" for police & firemen" in France. Is this what we want to happen in America? Most Americans don't know this, but because of the great influx of European immigrants in the 1880's to America, a hold was placed on immigration from 1920 - 1965 in order to allow these immigrants to assimilate into the country, without being an economic drain. The European culture and religious beliefs were not all that different from America's. Beginning in 1965, we had a great influx of Hispanic immigrants into the country, the majority of which did not want to learn our language or fully assimilate into our culture. The vast majority of Muslim immigrants want to learn our language which is a positive, but do they want to assimilate into our culture, which is vastly different than our own. Perhaps we should consider putting a cap on the number of Muslims we allow to immigrate to our country, say for 10 years, so we can determine if they want to assimilate, or live in clusters and create "no go zones," as has happened in Michigan and Minnesota. Due to the low birth rate in Europe and the high birth rate of Muslims, in the next 20 - 30 years, Muslims will become the majority population in England, France, Belgium, etc. Do we want to risk losing our culture to one that is not compatible with traditional American values? Yes I know many of the left will call this Islamophobia and we have traditionally been an inclusive country that has taken in millions of the world's poor, but I would submit that if we don't control immigration from Muslim countries, eventually our identity, culture and national security will be at risk!

muslim ghettos in france - Yahoo Image Search Results

herecomesdiversity.jpg

Yeah, I think we have a much better idea on how to properly construct ghettos.

This is a link to pictures of Muslim ghettos and "no go zones" for police & firemen" in France. Is this what we want to happen in America? Most Americans don't know this, but because of the great influx of European immigrants in the 1880's to America, a hold was placed on immigration from 1920 - 1965 in order to allow these immigrants to assimilate into the country, without being an economic drain. The European culture and religious beliefs were not all that different from America's. Beginning in 1965, we had a great influx of Hispanic immigrants into the country, the majority of which did not want to learn our language or fully assimilate into our culture. The vast majority of Muslim immigrants want to learn our language which is a positive, but do they want to assimilate into our culture, which is vastly different than our own. Perhaps we should consider putting a cap on the number of Muslims we allow to immigrate to our country, say for 10 years, so we can determine if they want to assimilate, or live in clusters and create "no go zones," as has happened in Michigan and Minnesota. Due to the low birth rate in Europe and the high birth rate of Muslims, in the next 20 - 30 years, Muslims will become the majority population in England, France, Belgium, etc. Do we want to risk losing our culture to one that is not compatible with traditional American values? Yes I know many of the left will call this Islamophobia and we have traditionally been an inclusive country that has taken in millions of the world's poor, but I would submit that if we don't control immigration from Muslim countries, eventually our identity, culture and national security will be at risk!

Awesome post and right on point.
Understanding this is an absolute no-brainer for a 3rd grader and for anyone who puts common sense and logic ahead of "tolerance".
Let me get specific and cue the Left with their head in their ass to cry "racist".
What does nearly every country predominantly inhabited by Mexicans, blacks, middle easterners, Indians and the like look like?
Now why is that?
What if those same people built this country...or started restructuring this country....applying a little critical thought what could we expect it to look like?
I know, I know....people struggle with the whole truth. I'm not suppose to recognize and discuss realities as they actually are....BUT ask me if I give a shit.

The OP is full of fallacies and false premises....as Unkotare noted.

For example:

• The assumption that the immigrant experience is the same in North America as it is in Europe and will follow the same trend.

This is assumption is largely wrong even though it's brought up again and again to induce xenophobic fear in Americans. Like your OP...I used google:

Is the US or Europe more welcoming to immigrants?
The United States accepts the largest number of legal immigrants in the world. Only about 4 percent are Muslim.
But in Europe Muslims make up about 40 percent of immigrants and it is more difficult for them to integrate into society, says Nancy Foner, a professor of sociology at City University of New York and co-author of "Strangers No More: Immigration and the Challenges of Integration in North America and Western Europe."

One reason? The US is much more tolerant of different religions than in Europe, which tends to be more secular.

"In the US, religion is more accepted," she says. "In Europe, religion — Islam in particular — is a major barrier for immigrants. And there's a big focus to the threat that Muslims will undermine core democratic values in Europe."

Her book compares the experience of low-income immigrants in Western Europe versus those in the United States.

Foner says despite the fact that more immigrants are actually working in the US, the poverty rate for US immigrants is higher than for immigrants in Europe. That's because immigrants in the US often work in low-paying jobs and both documented and undocumented immigrants in Europe are often entitled to the same rich array of public benefits, such as housing and healthcare, that are offered to European citizens.

But Foner says many immigrants in Europe feel less accepted than those who come to the US.

"The US see immigrants as Americans in the making. It's OK to hold on to your ethnic identity as long as these are additions to a fundamental American core. In European countries it is more difficult, " she says. "The immigrants and their children may feel French and feel German, but often the German and the French don't recognize them that way."
Why the U.S. Is So Good at Turning Immigrants Into Americans
Think the United States is anti-immigration? It has nothing on Europe.
Three Reasons America's Immigrants Bond Better
  • The assumption that Muslim immigrants in Europe do not "want to assimilate" or that "no go zones" and increased crime in Europe are a muslim immigrant phenomenum and that no-go zones even exist to the extent that some claim.
Trump Exaggerates Swedish Crime
Jerzy Sarnecki, a criminology professor at Stockholm University, said that claims about surging violence due to immigration are “lies.”

But really good lies always have a little bit of truth in them,” Sarnecki told us in an email. “So also in this case.”

Sarnecki noted that Sweden has a “very broad legal definition of rape” and that “Swedish women are aware of their rights and have a high propensity to report sexual assaults, and we calculate crimes in a different manner than comparable countries.”

Sweden has a low rate of lethal violence compared with other countries, he said. But he allowed that there has been an uptick recently.

“The number of these cases [of lethal violence] have fallen sharply since 1990 but increased slightly in the past two years,” Sarnecki said. “This increase, however, has nothing to do with the recent large refugee wave.”

“Obviously,” he said, “the large reception of refugees in a short time causes various types of strains in a small country like Sweden, but these problems are exaggerated greatly by populist movements that are ideologically close to Mr. Trump.”

Facts on Sweden, immigration and crime
There are no "no go" zones in Michigan or Minnesota - that's another fallacy:
  • The fallacy of the "Muslim birth rate": the assumption that Muslims moving to the west will continue a high birth rate. In reality, their birthrate fairly quickly goes down to the average in the new country.

The fact that the anti-Muslim immigrant rhetoric is almost word for word the same as the rhetoric directed against other immigrant groups in the past as are the ghettos and "no go zones"...and yet...here we are. Still America.

Where are there "no Go" zones anywhere in the USA?

Understanding this is an absolute no-brainer for a 3rd grader and for anyone who puts common sense and logic ahead of "tolerance".
Let me get specific and cue the Left with their head in their ass to cry "racist".
What does nearly every country predominantly inhabited by Mexicans, blacks, middle easterners, Indians and the like look like?
Now why is that?
What if those same people built this country...or started restructuring this country....applying a little critical thought what could we expect it to look like?
I know, I know....people struggle with the whole truth. I'm not suppose to recognize and discuss realities as they actually are....BUT ask me if I give a shit.
What does Mexico look like?

How about these "no-go" zones?

After the recent murders in France of 10 journalists by Muslim extremists, most Americans have heard of the so-called “Muslim no-go zones” in Europe.

What is more astonishing is the fact that they also exist in the United States and our president and attorney general are doing nothing about it!

A group known as “The Muslims of the Americas” with strong ties to “Jamaat ul-Fuqra” has 22 confirmed compounds in nine different states.

ALERT: This Map Shows Muslim "No-Go Zones" Already in the US [PICTURE]

After the recent murders in France of 10 journalists by Muslim extremists, most Americans have heard of the so-called “Muslim no-go zones” in Europe.

What is more astonishing is the fact that they also exist in the United States and our president and attorney general are doing nothing about it!

A group known as “The Muslims of the Americas” with strong ties to “Jamaat ul-Fuqra” has 22 confirmed compounds in nine different states.

you got some mental health issues. Bubba

Those are not "no-go" zones.

Not the whole state or entire city but zones within a city.

Okay, if it's not the whole state or entire city, then why don't you post where the actual no go zones are? I bet you can't.

There is no such zone in Massachusetts.

The French would also like to say that's fake news, dupes. So far the problem is certainly not refugees, but muslim citizens who have been radicalized by bad experiences with RW bigots. And they're doubling down. ISIS thanks you, hater dupes.

Now why is that?
What does Mexico look like?

Haha...that's a can of worms your tolerant ass doesn't want to open. If you're truly wanting to play stupid here's a link for you.
www.google.com

Forum List

Back