Is this place safe for black people?

White ..Black..Brown..Purple... the important question is.....

Right or Left? :)

Welcome to the board.

I'm pretty much an anti-authoritarian, I don't care very much whether the authority is abused by the right or left. I don't think either of our political parties represent either the right or the left; both parties have come to represent a rush towards a totalitarian state, bought, paid for, and primarily representing the global corporate hegemony and the international central bank cartel. Our political system is just a smokescreen for our elite masters.

Welcome lefty.
Thank you. So, are you saying that the Right represents the authoritarians in this country? How to explain why Obama is administering Bush's 3rd term, then?

Do you believe that Bush represents the Right?

Do you believe that Obama represents the Left?

Do you believe that either of them represent the People?

I'm pretty much an anti-authoritarian, I don't care very much whether the authority is abused by the right or left. I don't think either of our political parties represent either the right or the left; both parties have come to represent a rush towards a totalitarian state, bought, paid for, and primarily representing the global corporate hegemony and the international central bank cartel. Our political system is just a smokescreen for our elite masters.

Welcome lefty.
Thank you. So, are you saying that the Right represents the authoritarians in this country? How to explain why Obama is administering Bush's 3rd term, then?

I'll Bite...No, somewhat, No as in hell no.
Bush is not a conservative. A conservative would never for 8 years continue the process of the FED giving $trillions in the form of free credit every year to Wall Street banks to profit from and to maintain the market false bubble. Bush's tax cuts added millions more to the number of Americans who pay zero income tax or get more back than they pay in. A true conservative knows that everyone with few exceptions should pay some amount of income tax even if it is a tiny amount.
Obama is a leftist for sure. But like Bush, he has committed dutiful compliance with whatever Wall Street and special interest have requested. And again, like the previous 5 Presidents, he has continued the insane credit policy of the FED. Also - Larry Summers, who is one of the 3 main architects of THE policies that caused the 2077 crash, is Obama's chief financial adviser on two boards. Summers is a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE friend to Wall Street...HUGE friend.

As for both...the result has been basically the same, except worse under Obama.

Welcome lefty.

Bush is not a conservative. A conservative would never for 8 years continue the process of the FED giving $trillions in the form of free credit every year to Wall Street banks to profit from and to maintain the market false bubble. Bush's tax cuts added millions more to the number of Americans who pay zero income tax or get more back than they pay in. A true conservative knows that everyone with few exceptions should pay some amount of income tax even if it is a tiny amount.
Obama is a leftist for sure. But like Bush, he has committed dutiful compliance with whatever Wall Street and special interest have requested. And again, like the previous 5 Presidents, he has continued the insane credit policy of the FED. Also - Larry Summers, who is one of the 3 main architects of THE policies that caused the 2077 crash, is Obama's chief financial adviser on two boards. Summers is a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE friend to Wall Street...HUGE friend.

I agree that Bush is not a real conservative, and would argue further that a plutocrat like Obama can't accurately represent the Left and Wall Street at the same time. What both of these men are is elitist plutocrats and globalist neoliberals, although Bush's people preferred to use the invented term neoconservatives to describe themselves, for obvious reasons.

So when someone asks this question, "Is this place safe for black people?"

What are you thinking? People sit online scoping people out, polishing their guns? You really fear for safety on a forum such as this? Sounds paranoid to me, maybe some type of a mental disease.

Any insight as to why the question is asked this way?

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

I agree that Bush is not a real conservative, and would argue further that a plutocrat like Obama can't accurately represent the Left and Wall Street at the same time. What both of these men are is elitist plutocrats and globalist neoliberals, although Bush's people preferred to use the invented term neoconservatives to describe themselves, for obvious reasons.
I would basically agree with that.
Globalism moved in late in Reagan's presidency. Since Reagan was not a globalist, at least not as much. Bush Sr. was a clear globalist as was Clinton. Both believed in the theory that everyone wants to live in a free market society, which is absolutely not true...which is painfully obvious in Iraq and Afghanistan.
It was Clinton that really got globalism going, and it was during Clinton's reign that plutocratic policies soared..and have stayed primarily the same ever since. Obama has not in the least carried policies that benefit average Americans over special interest. Not in the least. And it is amazing that the sheep on this forum and across America believe he is different somehow and cares about them more than others.

Ariux's part of the country they have to yell "hi six" when slapping hands.

Forum List

Back