Is this place safe for black people?

White ..Black..Brown..Purple... the important question is.....

Right or Left? :)

Welcome to the board.

I'm center
I believe in working and not whining
You can have all the liberty and freedom you want, as long as I'm not the one paying for it
Charity but no welfare
Teach to fish but don't give the fish

Welcome to the board.

I'm pretty much an anti-authoritarian, I don't care very much whether the authority is abused by the right or left. I don't think either of our political parties represent either the right or the left; both parties have come to represent a rush towards a totalitarian state, bought, paid for, and primarily representing the global corporate hegemony and the international central bank cartel. Our political system is just a smokescreen for our elite masters.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Welcome to the board.

I'm center
I believe in working and not whining
You can have all the liberty and freedom you want, as long as I'm not the one paying for it
Charity but no welfare
Teach to fish but don't give the fish

Unfortunately the work ethic in this country is being flushed and everybody expects a handout. Dumbasses keep making more programs for freebie's and forget that somebody has to work to supply the money to finance the program. We can't all sit on our ass and collect. Way we are going 25 years from now well be a bankrupt nanny state.

• Thanks
Unfortunately the work ethic in this country is being flushed and everybody expects a handout. Dumbasses keep making more programs for freebie's and forget that somebody has to work to supply the money to finance the program. We can't all sit on our ass and collect. Way we are going 25 years from now well be a bankrupt nanny state.

Too many people getting something for free.
Too many people working extra harder to feed their family and the welfare family
And 1-too-many money hoarding fuckers ready to take the ball home.

What's really funny are the people that bitch about the welfare turds who have a lame ass job that produces nothing too. Most Americans are paper pushers, keyboard jockeys (myself included,) chinese junk salesmen, or selling some bullshit service nobody really needs. Then they think they're entitled to a cozy home and the farmer's food for producing absolutely nothing just like the welfare people. Let me tell ya, it ain't gonna last. That's why I've gotten a head start on the subsistence farming thing...

• Thanks
What's really funny are the people that bitch about the welfare turds who have a lame ass job that produces nothing too. Most Americans are paper pushers, keyboard jockeys (myself included,) chinese junk salesmen, or selling some bullshit service nobody really needs. Then they think they're entitled to a cozy home and the farmer's food for producing absolutely nothing just like the welfare people. Let me tell ya, it ain't gonna last. That's why I've gotten a head start on the subsistence farming thing...

You should really go ahead and lock yourself in the bunker now. Why wait for the rush?

I think it's same to assume that anyone using race-related slurs online won't do it offline to members of the race in question unless that person is: 1) stupid; 2) or looking for a fight, which leads into: 2a) is tough as hell (unlikely) or 2b) going to get his or her ass kicked (more likely).

Yes you're safe as long as you stay away from TruthMatters she's like an earworm..

Welcome to the board.

I'm pretty much an anti-authoritarian, I don't care very much whether the authority is abused by the right or left. I don't think either of our political parties represent either the right or the left; both parties have come to represent a rush towards a totalitarian state, bought, paid for, and primarily representing the global corporate hegemony and the international central bank cartel. Our political system is just a smokescreen for our elite masters.

Welcome lefty.

You should really go ahead and lock yourself in the bunker now. Why wait for the rush?

I don't hide in the basement there girly man. :cool:

I don't hide in the basement there girly man. :cool:

You really should, what with the world ending and all... :rolleyes:

Beck would be proud......probably even shed a tear
:eusa_hand:

New Topics

Forum List

Back