Is this humane??? Tell me there is no emergency.

That's an "emergency" CREATED by Trump

index.jpg

what emergency?

Trump said himself he could have waited.

Are you calling Trump a liar ?

what emergency?

Trump said himself he could have waited.

Are you calling Trump a liar ?
Of course he could have waited. And we could have waited until hell froze over before dropping the bomb on Japan. It comes to the point, "W hat is the most prudent measure when protecting the US?"

El-Paso-Sector-Detention-Facility-1-02-2019-640x480.jpg

Centers overwhelmed by illegals. If they would just come legally, there would be no uncomfortable people and they could enjoy the US.

Trump had no choice but to declare an emergency.
We can issue them documents that will allow them to enter legally
That is what they want.......asylum

There it is folks...the new tag line for the Party Of Filth.
“Wetbacks First”
Just like rightwinger said....give the thirdworld foreigners what they want and let REAL Americans get fucked....but, but, but they swear they aren’t traitors.

Last edited:

Centers overwhelmed by illegals. If they would just come legally, there would be no uncomfortable people and they could enjoy the US.

Why are Brown people fleeing Brown nations.?
America is known for freedom and welfare and our economy is good. Some want jobs, others want welfare and still others want to the freedom to steal guns and steal the good life from others.

The freedom, jobs and welfare would be fine if it wasn't taxed with a challenging number of people coming over. If we could control that number and vet those who mean harm, there wouldn't be the problem we have today.
------------------------- feck vetting them , they have no RIGHT and the USA has no DUTY to accept them Jackson . [If they would just come here legally please , please , sounds weak , feck them Jackson]

Last edited:

They have to be vetted! If they have a police record, no go. If they are sick, sorry. If they from the Middle East, more vetting. And there will be a limit to how many we can take.

Trump has raised the bar to ensure none of them meet the standard
basically, Trump does not care if they are suffering
------------------------------------- either do I RWinger .

“Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses and future democrat voters yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore otherwise known as a shithole.
Send these, the homeless morons, tempest-tossed to me another wetback to support,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!” .....and open fire.

Thanks BrokeLoser.
I was wondering if anyone would catch a clue.

The wait time to come here legally can be decades long from Mexico depending on which line you are standing in. I suspect but have never researched to be certain it would be easier to immigrate to a third country, become a citizen there, and then immigrate to the US as a citizen of the third country than it would be to stand in some of the Mexican lines to enter directly legally as a green card holder.

Not really commenting on Trump. Just pointing out that "If they had only entered legally" is a bit of an oversimplification of the underlying issue of why there are so many illegal entrants.

Forum List

Back