Is this humane??? Tell me there is no emergency.

What to do?

Put those of age in uniform, swear them in, send them back after the drug cartels that ousted them.

~S~

Or..........and hear me out. You could just with the regime changes to exploit the resources and privatizing everything in those said countries in the name of American interests.

El-Paso-Sector-Detention-Facility-1-02-2019-640x480.jpg

Centers overwhelmed by illegals. If they would just come legally, there would be no uncomfortable people and they could enjoy the US.

Trump had no choice but to declare an emergency.
We can issue them documents that will allow them to enter legally
That is what they want.......asylum
We have no use for most of those people and they are not our problem.
Sums it up nicely

Or..........and hear me out. You could just with the regime changes to exploit the resources and privatizing everything in those said countries in the name of American interests.

in fairness, that's been a catalyst for immigrants over the last 70 years

~S~

~S~

Call me crazy but isn't it time we actually dealt with the issue?

~S~

No , most can't even grasp the issue of gobalist extorion

Those that have tried, have summarilly been drowned out

Smedley Butler on Interventionism

~S~

Centers overwhelmed by illegals. If they would just come legally, there would be no uncomfortable people and they could enjoy the US.

They have to be vetted! If they have a police record, no go. If they are sick, sorry. If they from the Middle East, more vetting. And there will be a limit to how many we can take.

Trump has raised the bar to ensure none of them meet the standard
basically, Trump does not care if they are suffering

They have to be vetted! If they have a police record, no go. If they are sick, sorry. If they from the Middle East, more vetting. And there will be a limit to how many we can take.

Trump has raised the bar to ensure none of them meet the standard
basically, Trump does not care if they are suffering
------------------------------------- me neither , Go TRUMP RWinger !!

They ARE coming legally. There is no emergency.

~S~

No , most can't even grasp the issue of gobalist extorion

Those that have tried, have summarilly been drowned out

Smedley Butler on Interventionism

~S~

Why We Fight (2005 film) - Wikipedia

Karen Kwiatkowski is awesome.

It's not that they can't grasp it. It's that it's bipartisan in a time when party over people and becomes one's identity.

It's also one of those things that would unite people. Fighting for corporations? Most people are against that.

We have no use for most of those people and they are not our problem.

I agree and I don't see any reason to make them our problem.

They are arriving at our border in the thousands. No way do those assholes deserve asylum on America.

They can seek asylum in another country.

Asylum my ass.

No.

There is no emergency.

How about adequately staff the boarder so Asylum requests can be processed faster.

No... because we are full.

The truth is the relationship between Mexico and the United States has never been great.

Economic Distress caused by your Govts corruption and Greed does not qualify anyone for asylum. People in this country could be helped by the Money we are spending on These Invaders. California could really use the money to fight their Homelessness and Drug Epidemic, what are all the leftists doing for them. That's right they don't care about poverty and drug abuse in their own community. I'm waiting!:boohoo:

We can start the process now and then they go back and wait until we get them clear and grant them citizenship. I don’t really understand how come people are not getting it. Illegal immigration is wrong legal immigration is right. Do you guys need a White board to understand

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why are Brown people fleeing Brown nations.?
America is known for freedom and welfare and our economy is good. Some want jobs, others want welfare and still others want to the freedom to steal guns and steal the good life from others.

The freedom, jobs and welfare would be fine if it wasn't taxed with a challenging number of people coming over. If we could control that number and vet those who mean harm, there wouldn't be the problem we have today.

Forum List

Back