Is this a conservatives-only board?

KatarinaZ said:
It was an honest question. I was not throwing down a gauntlet. I asked only if non-conservatives are welcome to post. There are boards where they are not. It is a matter of respecting boundaries.
These are hostile and divisive political times. You can wander some place where displaying a lack of support for Mr. Bush is like tossing red meat to wolves. You have too many members who drive trucks with confederate flags on their back windows while dragging African Americans behind their bumpers.
I would there would be some common ground in there someplace.
We do? I haven’t seen any. Alright you closet flag wavers, raise yer hands.

Mr.Conley said:
I'm pretty sure I'm not a conservative; I'm not a liberal either, but not conservative. Yet I've only had problems with 2-3 people who don't even matter. Go ahead and post. If you want to know how the pool is, you have to get in.
Suckup:rotflmao:

KatarinaZ said:
You can wander some place where displaying a lack of support for Mr. Bush is like tossing red meat to wolves. You have too many members who drive trucks with confederate flags on their back windows while dragging African Americans behind their bumpers.

:wtf: Well, after reading that statement, I've made up my mind....

:cuckoo:

Stephanie said:
:wtf: Well, after reading that statement, I've made up my mind....

:cuckoo:
:rotflmao: I’ve never seen anyone troll, or liberal, speak so clearly outta both sides of their mouth before in most posts and claim they are right. This one is a real hoot!

Mr. P said:
:rotflmao: I’ve never seen anyone troll, or liberal, speak so clearly outta both sides of their mouth before in most posts and claim they are right. This one is a real hoot!

Don't you have a bumper to clean off?

Mr. P said:
:D I can't wait!:D

Time to cue up the dueling banjos, I reckon.

B000002KEL.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg

Forum List

Back