GWB says shit on TV....

CharlestonChad said:
Why is this even a news story? Maybe there are people out there who didn't realize we have a redneck for president.

Why is this even a news story? No one should care what the President says when he's not speaking publicly.

CharlestonChad said:
Why is this even a news story? Maybe there are people out there who didn't realize we have a redneck for president.

MMMmmmkkkkk. So no liberal, eastern, blue blood, raised pinkie while tea sipping, panty waste, has ever used the term "shit"? Give me a shittin' break. What a stupid, insipid, thing to say.

Rico said:
MMMmmmkkkkk. So no liberal, eastern, blue blood, raised pinkie while tea sipping, panty waste, has ever used the term "shit"? Give me a shittin' break. What a stupid, insipid, thing to say.

:teeth: someone can't take a joke

Even though there was no microphone present, eyewitnesses claim Clinton said the four letter "s" word many years before GW did. As the story goes:

One Saturday night at Oxford, sitting around the dorm room:

Roomate: "So, what do you think, Billy?"

Clinton: "Wow, that was some good sh*t, man. This sure beats the heck out of getting drafted. Now pass me them there Doritos, would ya?"

:bong420:

Clearly the FCC should fine the president and the network $50k, each.

Think of the children who might have heard him use that filthy word...

Abbey Normal said:
Even though there was no microphone present, eyewitnesses claim Clinton said the four letter "s" word many years before GW did. As the story goes:

One Saturday night at Oxford, sitting around the dorm room:

Roomate: "So, what do you think, Billy?"

Clinton: "Wow, that was some good sh*t, man. This sure beats the heck out of getting drafted. Now pass me them there Doritos, would ya?"

:bong420:

I would make a comeback about Bush, but cocaine doesn't give you the munchies.

OH NOES!!!! TEH PRESIDENT SAYED A WIRTY DORD!!! IMPEACH TEH IDIOT BUSH HE'S A POTTY MOUTHED IDIOT!!!

Actually, I say 'whatever.' He was correct in what he said, even if he got a little 'colorful.' I'd rather he say "Syria's gotta cut this s*** out," than "Do you think we can negotiate peace in the Middle East?"

Hobbit said:
OH NOES!!!! TEH PRESIDENT SAYED A WIRTY DORD!!! IMPEACH TEH IDIOT BUSH HE'S A POTTY MOUTHED IDIOT!!!

Actually, I say 'whatever.' He was correct in what he said, even if he got a little 'colorful.' I'd rather he say "Syria's gotta cut this s*** out," than "Do you think we can negotiate peace in the Middle East?"

Thats a good point.

I don't agree with GW on who's fault the Middle East war is. Personally, I blame the jews for trying to starve out Hamas.. But, with that being said, GW slips and says what most people who are of his mindset think anyway.

It isn't a bad thing he did, just unfortunate. If anything, it will cast him in a light that he wants to see this issue resolved. Definitive, even though I think he is wrong. And since nobody listens to what I say, he still looks good after saying it.

Working Man said:
I don't agree with GW on who's fault the Middle East war is. Personally, I blame the jews for trying to starve out Hamas.. But, with that being said, GW slips and says what most people who are of his mindset think anyway.

It isn't a bad thing he did, just unfortunate. If anything, it will cast him in a light that he wants to see this issue resolved. Definitive, even though I think he is wrong. And since nobody listens to what I say, he still looks good after saying it.

:wtf:

I been waiting for a lib to lay this at the President's feet.
:lame2:

Democrat4Bush said:
I been waiting for a lib to lay this at the President's feet.
:lame2:

Now I am hurt!!!,, Just cuz GW is a water carrying putz for Israel doesn't mean I don't like him. I voted for the dipshit twice, and twice for his old man. GW senior, much smarter. Jeb is is better then both of them together, unfortunately he is done too, politictly, because of George W.

Forum List

Back