Is this a conservatives-only board?

KatarinaZ said:
Very true sir. My sense of humor is sometimes lacking. I am willing to take everyone at face value. What I think is sad is that I asked a simple question, but only Ms. Gem was willing to provide me with a simple and non-provocative answer.
Then again, it is why females are normally more intellectual. Men can make some very good points, but too often get their minds caught in their zippers.

Kat - you're being a child now. "Only GEM"...Here's what i think - you're sexist.

Oh, I don't know, dmp, I thought Kat's comment was kinda funny. :happy2:

Lets stop stressing...she'll start posting in the political threads soon and I'm sure we'll all have plenty to argue over then. ;)

KatarinaZ said:
Very true sir. My sense of humor is sometimes lacking. I am willing to take everyone at face value. What I think is sad is that I asked a simple question, but only Ms. Gem was willing to provide me with a simple and non-provocative answer.
Then again, it is why females are normally more intellectual. Men can make some very good points, but too often get their minds caught in their zippers.

As has been mentioned already, you walked in the door laying down a challenge, and pretty-much a demand for justification from us as to why you should want to stay.

By "conservative," based on your posts so far, you mean anyone not willing to villify our own Nation in favor of terrorist organizations running amock in the Middle East.

If you're looking for an anti-US board and people who agree with your opinons, I can't help you.

If, however, your argument is correct and you have real facts to back it up, then it doesn't really matter what our political affiliations are, now does it?

insein said:
:trolls:

For someone against "trolling" you sure posess alot of the qualities to make a fine upstanding troll.

You gotta love it--I don't like trollers but :blah2: :blah2: :blah2: :blah2:
and men's minds get caught in thier zippers. What a nice person. :teeth:

KatarinaZ said:
Thank you Ms. Gem. I do appreciate your point of view. Your arguments are well taken. But those who respond to a simple post with obscenities or a rutting dog's mentality will always have me questioning their intelligence, or lack of such.

yes if only smart people like you ..... did not rut.....

KatarinaZ said:

hey d....hundred bucks says she palys for the other team

There is plenty of intelligent debate on this board. I'm a libertarian with liberal tenancies and only people not willing to at least intelligently debate with me were the neo-cons, which are few and far between on this board.

Overall, it's a conservative board, but not a closed-minded board. As long as you don't make a fool of yourself, your voice will be heard.

PS: There is a picture of JFK infront of the American flag, beside the handsome soldier.

CharlestonChad said:
There is plenty of intelligent debate on this board. I'm a libertarian with liberal tenancies and only people not willing to at least intelligently debate with me were the neo-cons, which are few and far between on this board.

Overall, it's a conservative board, but not a closed-minded board. As long as you don't make a fool of yourself, your voice will be heard.

PS: There is a picture of JFK infront of the American flag, beside the handsome soldier.

hey scooter...........jfk was once a handsom soldier

KatarinaZ said:
Hey!!!! I'll have you know that I can tie my own shoes and when I color I can stay in the lines, even!!!! Geez!!!!

Anyway, what's wrong with a soldier with curves? OK, how about a mathematician with curves? Female mathematicians, I hear they have great figures... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

KatarinaZ said:

This isn't the first thread of this nature started by a new poster here. Sometimes people, like myself, get tired of it. :insert Darin's shurg smilie here:

KatarinaZ said:
My name is Katarina. I am pretty far from being a conservative. I just moved and was looking for an interesting board to post on, but I do not believe in trolling. If this is a board for conservatives, I will go someplace else.
Thank you and have a pleasant evening.

As anyone here will tell you, I'm a flaming librul, and I post here regularly. There are some good folks here amongst the conservative ranks. There are Libertarians...There are Liberals like myself...There are hard-core, bed-rock Bush supporting conservatives.

The debates can be lively, so welcome!

It was an honest question. I was not throwing down a gauntlet. I asked only if non-conservatives are welcome to post. There are boards where they are not. It is a matter of respecting boundaries.
These are hostile and divisive political times. You can wander some place where displaying a lack of support for Mr. Bush is like tossing red meat to wolves. You have too many members who drive trucks with confederate flags on their back windows while dragging African Americans behind their bumpers.
I would there would be some common ground in there someplace.

I'm pretty sure I'm not a conservative; I'm not a liberal either, but not conservative. Yet I've only had problems with 2-3 people who don't even matter. Go ahead and post. If you want to know how the pool is, you have to get in.

Forum List

Back