Is there such a thing as race?

bwahahahahahaha!

• Total voters
Yes, There is such a thing as Race. The White Race subjugates, rapes, loots , pillages, Steals, and burns
what ever they can get from the non White races of the world. Especially vital natural resources,land
and anything of value, from as many non -white races that they can exploit, enslave , rape ,pillage,and burn, and use for
their own White racist needs.

What constitutes race?How do we differentiate?

"Everyone needs someone
To look down on.
Someone to feel better than at any time you please.
Someone doin' something dirty
'Decent ' folks can frown on.
If you ain't got no one else
Then help yourself to me"
-Kris Kristofferson

Race is for the most part a construct by those who need a lazy and shortened way to pigeon hole those they run into. Culture has something to do with it and allows this to go on. I come from Northern Minnesota. Until I was in High School, the closest thing I had seen to a racial difference was a Scandanavian from a different Scandanavian Country.

They were somehow inferior to Swedes. Ufta! Dos dumb Norwegians! Go Ice Fishin' at da Hawkey Rink! Can't pull in any uh dem der big lunkers down to da hockey Rink!

Finlanders? Yer hosin' me!

People are competitive and lazy. Wanting to be the best and wanting to take a rest often work at cross purposes. If you can't rise above, then hang with those who sink below.

The top is a relative position.

Definitions change all of the time, words disappear from language and new ones appear.

When it disappears from the dictionary, we can have that discussion.

I was taught we all belong to the Human race, now you tell me there are different Human races? Fuck off you thick bastard. Try to think for yourself.

My, my.... You can call me BITCH.... You ever wonder why there is collection of statistical data FROM BIRTH that includes RACE and ETHNICITY? It's so that little things like health and mortality and morbidity DISPARITIES can be analyzed. But then, I presume that, since you think for yourself, you don't give a shit about that.

Yeah, right.... Oops.... I mean left.... I mean, who gives a fuck?

Nope, colour and culture is what it is all about.

Exactly. Sometimes color and culture contradict genetic indicators. I saw a documentary a few years ago about race and the human genome project in which they interviewed a guy from New Orleans who considered himself African American with some Native American ancestry because of his looks and family history. He believed his grandparents were Creoles. When he had his DNA analyzed it turned out his genetic patterns showed he was descended entirely from people who came from East Asia and from Northern Europe. After some soul searching, he decided he would continue to identify as African American, seeing as that was how he was perceived and that was the culture he knew best.

When it disappears from the dictionary, we can have that discussion.

I was taught we all belong to the Human race, now you tell me there are different Human races? Fuck off you thick bastard. Try to think for yourself.

My, my.... You can call me BITCH.... You ever wonder why there is collection of statistical data FROM BIRTH that includes RACE and ETHNICITY? It's so that little things like health and mortality and morbidity DISPARITIES can be analyzed. But then, I presume that, since you think for yourself, you don't give a shit about that.

More than one line, still in red and still disingenuous.

Race = breed.

Race is the human equivalent to breeds, so yes, it does exist. Breed is determined by genetic traits associated with adaptive needs and environmental influences where that bloodline originated.

I was going to argue they are not the same, being as breed is something that mostly reflects genetic engineering by animal breeders but then I thought about how racial laws in the US restricted gene pools and in a way, things like that have similar results.

I think the problem with the concepts of race and with breed is that they are misleading in the sense that people tend to think the genetic variations that are associated with them are much more significant than they actually are. Race and breed do not indicate separate species which is how some people seem to almost see them.

Last edited:
Race = breed.

Race is the human equivalent to breeds, so yes, it does exist. Breed is determined by genetic traits associated with adaptive needs and environmental influences where that bloodline originated.

I was going to argue they are not the same, being as breed is something that mostly reflects genetic engineering by animal breeders but then I thought about how racial laws in the US restricted gene pools and in a way, things like that have similar results.

I think the problem with the concepts of race and with breed is that they are misleading in the sense that people tend to think the genetic variations that are associated with them are much more significant than they actually are. Race and breed do not indicate separate species which is how some people seem to almost see them.

It is possible for breeds to occur naturally as well, though the differences do not make them inferior, no matter how different, they are different. For instance, if I was to lead a war, I would love to have all black people for soldiers, their physique is superior to most of the others and their traits allow them to survive in harsher climates with less training. However, for a team of technicians I would prefer asian, specifically the Japanese or Indian, they have a very mechanically oriented mind, highly logical and are more capable of dealing with machines. For "improbable" sciences though it would have to be European, or Caucasian as we are often called in the US now, theories and dreams seem to be our strongest suit. However there are always exceptions to all rules, part of that "improbable" science, and the traits cannot be depended on 100% of the time, but the stereotypes in most cases do fit well when choosing the best "group", but when choosing individuals you have to really look at their personal capabilities. These traits are also not restrictions. People are capable of adapting beyond them if they are willing to push their limitations beyond their natural abilities. The genetic traits are more likely to influence talents or innate ability, but do not influence learned ability. Learned or trained ability is societally related.

Race = breed.

It is possible for breeds to occur naturally as well, though the differences do not make them inferior, no matter how different, they are different. For instance, if I was to lead a war, I would love to have all black people for soldiers, their physique is superior to most of the others and their traits allow them to survive in harsher climates with less training. However, for a team of technicians I would prefer asian, specifically the Japanese or Indian, they have a very mechanically oriented mind, highly logical and are more capable of dealing with machines. For "improbable" sciences though it would have to be European, or Caucasian as we are often called in the US now, theories and dreams seem to be our strongest suit. However there are always exceptions to all rules, part of that "improbable" science, and the traits cannot be depended on 100% of the time, but the stereotypes in most cases do fit well when choosing the best "group", but when choosing individuals you have to really look at their personal capabilities. These traits are also not restrictions. People are capable of adapting beyond them if they are willing to push their limitations beyond their natural abilities. The genetic traits are more likely to influence talents or innate ability, but do not influence learned ability. Learned or trained ability is societally related.

Racist twaddle.

if I was to lead a war, I would love to have all black people for soldiers, their physique is superior to most of the others and their traits allow them to survive in harsher climates with less training.

Don't you know black people make terrible soldiers? When the bullets start flying and the Sargent yells. "Get down!", the blacks all get up and start dancing.

My joke makes just about as much sense as your post.

Racist twaddle.

Liberal douchebag.

Dayum.... Such a big word after having said "fuck off".... LMAO!

Dayum.... Such a big word after having said "fuck off".... LMAO!

needs must.:cool:

If you children are quit done...

What constitutes race?How do we differentiate?
Genetics
SNPs and genetic markers that differ between the major races

Race = breed.
Breed would be more like ethnicity (for instance, Germanic, Anglo-Saxon, or even the major ethnicities like Alpine and Nordic) than race
Racist twaddle.

Very convincing rebuttal :clap2: Clearly, you are very educated :rolleyes::lol:

Forum List

Back