Is There Scientific Evidence Supporting the Floor of Noah?

Are secular scientists prone to exaggeration in support of accepted theories?

• Yes, at least on occasion.

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No, never. They are highly respected and above tweaking data... They are above suspicion.

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

LittleNipper

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2013
There does seem to be overwhelming evidence that certain proofs are being systematically ignored or redefined or hidden, in order to eliminate possible "confusion".

There does seem to be overwhelming evidence that certain proofs are being systematically ignored or redefined or hidden, in order to eliminate possible "confusion".

All ancient cultures in the Mesopotamian region tell a Great Flood story.

The conclusion, there was a great flood. Just saying the term "flood" implies they are familiar with flooding.

So the question is not if there was a great flood, the question is how far did it extend? Was it global?

The conclusion, there was a great flood. Just saying the term "flood" implies they are familiar with flooding.

So the question is not if there was a great flood, the question is how far did it extend? Was it global?

It wasn’t global as we now know the actual size of our planet, but when it may have occurred it appeared to be global.

It wasn’t global as we now know the actual size of our planet, but when it may have occurred it appeared to be global.

And you can prove this how? Fossils exist around the globe. Strata exists around the globe. The evidence is not confined to only one area of the earth.

When the ice age ended 10,000 years ago (give or take a lot, it was a slow process), the melting ice raised the global sea level enough to flood vast expanses of land, land occupied by people that had to move/fight/adapt. It wouldn't surprise me that these stories got passed down from generation to generation as a global flood by an angry god.

the evidence is overwhelming, its just that evo's dont like the truth being told so they attack anyone who dares speak of it

the evidence is overwhelming, its just that evo's dont like the truth being told so they attack anyone who dares speak of it
I for one have never been overwhelmed. What does make me curious is that so much of Earth's history has been left out of the Bible. A good example is the fact that the Mediterranean Sea almost completely evaporated at one time so it would have been possible to walk from Egypt to Crete. Yet not a single mention in the Bible? The refilling must have been spectacular but again not a single mention.

I for one have never been overwhelmed. What does make me curious is that so much of Earth's history has been left out of the Bible. A good example is the fact that the Mediterranean Sea almost completely evaporated at one time so it would have been possible to walk from Egypt to Crete. Yet not a single mention in the Bible? The refilling must have been spectacular but again not a single mention.

how do you know it evaporated???

The flood covered the world just like the Med-Persian Empire covered the world (Dn 2:29).

The world was Palestine and the Levant. That was all.

The flood covered the world just like the Med-Persian Empire covered the world (Dn 2:29).

got any proof of that???
Dn 2:29.
so no proof,,,
Are you daft? I just told you. The proof is scriptural.

You know the flood is scripture, right? The same scripture that says repeatedly that the earth is stable, as if mounted on pillars, while the sun moves across the expanse.

But if you insist on thinking that the Bible is science, then your defense of it will never end. Have fun with that.

H3h6R43.jpg

got any proof of that???
Dn 2:29.
so no proof,,,
Are you daft? I just told you. The proof is scriptural.

You know the flood is scripture, right? The same scripture that says repeatedly that the earth is stable, as if mounted on pillars, while the sun moves across the expanse.

But if you insist on thinking that the Bible is science, then your defense of it will never end. Have fun with that.

so since that area is mostly flat there must have been a magical force field that held the water to that area,,,

man they were smarter in the old days,,,

and I didnt insist on anything,, just asked for proof and you had none,,,

Drill a hole anywhere in the Mediterranean Sea basin and you'll encounter very thick layers of salt. The composition of the layers precisely matches what you'd find if you left a bucket of sea water to evaporate. Different salts will precipitate at different concentrations.

Drill a hole anywhere in the Mediterranean Sea basin and you'll encounter very thick layers of salt. The composition of the layers precisely matches what you'd find if you left a bucket of sea water to evaporate. Different salts will precipitate at different concentrations.

so you dug holes under the med???

so you dug holes under the med???
Oil wells and scientific research drilling led to the discovery now called the Messinian salinity crisis.

There is no evidence of a global flood,,,,

The religo's have presented no proof of any such event,,,,

The religo's can't explain why neither the early Egyptian dynasties, nor any of the Chinese dynasties nor the Maya have any history of their civilizations ending by way of a global flood,,,,

Why do the religo's insist on making themselves appear to be Flat Earth Society groupies,,,,?

Forum List

Back