Is the term NEGRO offensive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno, this all seems simpler to me than that: using eyes and ears and a willingness to establish contact with people of all races, creeds and religions, simply listen to how they like to be addressed.

I know of no Jew, not even one single one, who likes to be addressed as "****".

I know of no person of Italian descent who likes to be called "wop"?

I know of not person of Hispanic descent who likes to be called "****" or "Dustybutt" or "Wetback".

And there are lots of nasty words for Black people, invented by non-blacks, in order to demean Black people. If Black people don't like the use of those words, then it's really simple: don't use them.

Yepp, nothing in the world like a thread like this one, created with good intent, to show that ugly fucking racists like Rotagilla will use every opportunity to spread their vile racism. Pondscum like Rotagilla are attracted to threads like this like moths to the light.

Last edited:
Yepp, nothing in the world like a thread like this one, created with good intent, to show that ugly fucking racists like Rotagilla will use every opportunity to spread their vile racism. Pondscum like Rotagilla are attracted to threads like this like moths to the light.

Using facts and telling the truth aren't "racism"....but you did create an opportunity for you to project your inadequacies and insecurities so you could feel better about yourself.

Projection is a defense mechanism that involves taking your own unacceptable qualities or feelings and ascribing them to other people.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back