Is the term NEGRO offensive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...for the record....I don't care if MLK plagarized anything. He was a great man and will stay that way no matter what he did that is piddly. The point is....he wanted to make a difference..and did.

He was a plagiarist and a philanderer..and you think that is what makes one a "great man"?

You should really aim higher and look for moral and honest people to admire.

Anything to besmirch his memory, what?

That is the hallmark of a stupid, disgusting, racist pig. Thanks for showing your hallmark, once again.

If I had to plagarize something to make better things happen...I would.
He was a great man. His intent was for the good.

Meanwhile...Stat....Nutz is nuts. He is on ignore so I only see what he spews when someone quotes him. He did not give input worth knowing because he is a hypocrit , a liar and a troll and I don't listen to such people.

If I had to plagarize something to make better things happen...I would.
He was a great man. His intent was for the good.

Many people don't agree with "situational ethics".
He didn't plagiarize to "make things happen" He plagiarized..stole...other people's work and claimed it was his...so he could get a good grade. It had nothing to do with snivel rights or anything else.

Take off your blinders.

A liar who stole work from others and cheated on his wife is bad enough, but cheating on your wife and disrespecting her and your family while acting as a "reverend" is even more foul.

To you that is a "great man"?

Would your husband be a "great man" if he lied and cheated on you, too?
How about your dad..in case you aren't married;
Would he have been a "great man" if he lied to your mother and cheated on her?

I'm trying to remember if I've ever heard a woman say that a man cheating on his family/wife was "great". You may be one of a kind.

Well...for the record....I don't care if MLK plagarized anything. He was a great man and will stay that way no matter what he did that is piddly. The point is....he wanted to make a difference..and did.

He was a plagiarist and a philanderer..and you think that is what makes one a "great man"?

You should really aim higher and look for moral and honest people to admire.

Anything to besmirch his memory, what?
Pointing out well known, proven facts isn't "besmirching" anyone, what? :lol:

That is the hallmark of a stupid, disgusting, racist pig. Thanks for showing your hallmark, once again.

Great rebuttal. Stay classy!

"The American negro will not truly be free until the word ****** no longer troubles him. Because the striking of chains and the death of Jim Crow does not free the mind." (James Baldwin; speaking at Columbia University, December, 1964.)

I wonder what James Baldwin would feel if someone called his child a "******"? How do you explain that to a child?

This is an interesting question coming from you: you've said you are black and that you have children. You should know the answer to this one.
What exactly does the word "******" mean?

Keep :dig:, Rotagilla, :dig:

No..I made my point...MLK was a lying, plagiarizing fraud who cheated on his wife while supposedly acting as a "reverend".

I know it hurts...but it's been proven and it's true.

Call me some more names if it makes you feel better. I don't care. It doesn't change the facts.

No..I made my point...MLK was a lying, plagiarizing fraud who cheated on his wife while supposedly acting as a "reverend".

Call me some more names if it makes you feel better. I don't care. It doesn't change the facts.

HEY!HEY!HEY STOP! Stay on topic or go somewhere else with your MLK obsession. This is not the place or time to discuss MLK, we are discussing whether the word "Negro" is offensive or not. Besides, no one cares about old long dead tales of MLK's personal life. The man is dead, let him rest in peace!

HEY!HEY!HEY STOP! Stay on topic or go somewhere else with your MLK obsession. This is not the place or time to discuss MLK, we are discussing whether the word "Negro" is offensive or not. Besides, no one cares about old long dead tales of MLK's personal life. The man is dead, let him rest in peace!
The racists are taking over. There is little you can do about it, they are given free reign to recruit and invite more racists to the forum. Have you noticed the sharp increase in the past few days?

I wonder what James Baldwin would feel if someone called his child a "******"? How do you explain that to a child?

This is an interesting question coming from you: you've said you are black and that you have children. You should know the answer to this one.
What exactly does the word "******" mean?

Is your search engine down or are you playing dumb? Its a term made up by cave chimps.

nig·ger
ˈnigər/Submit
nounoffensive
noun: ******; plural noun: *******
a contemptuous term for a black or dark-skinned person.

Last edited:
In a previous post to BriannaMichele ,Rottengorrila wrote:

Rottengorilla said:
"rottengorilla"... Silly little girl..name calling...you sound like a middle school child.."rottengorilla"...how juvenile.

Don't blame Brianna! I' m yer huckleberry! I am the one who responded to your name calling with names of my own to call YOU! And who are you to lecture someone on childish behavior? You, the undisciplined megalomaniac who can't even stay on topic? Here is some advice:

K eep I t S imple S tupid M abey Y ou'll A chieve S ome S uccess!

The racists are taking over. There is little you can do about it, they are given free reign to recruit and invite more racists to the forum. Have you noticed the sharp increase in the past few days?

Well, in reality, this is their board... liberals, Blacks, progressive White women and other minorities are seen by the majority of right wingers here as the enemy. Sadly, They seem to outnumber lefties considerably.

Well, in reality, this is their board... liberals, Blacks, progressive White women and other minorities are seen by the majority of right wingers here as the enemy. Sadly, They seem to outnumber lefties considerably.

Well, it is not about being lefty...their are many conservatives (true conservatives) who don't see race as an issue. A lot of times, race is forced as the issue by the left, causing a negative backlash and poor communication from even the most rational. But, there is an over representation of racist assholes and racist teapers on this forum. It is a shame that true conservatives don't condemn it so honest conversation can be afforded. Regretfully, the teapers are a nasty bunch who would rather spew hate and nonsense than resolve any issues.

I wish the forum leaders would make an effort to stop the influx of racists...it would be easily done if they simply enforced the rules. I mean...in another thread, one of the racists started spewing I had AIDS and other nonsense. He is still here and allow to spew all the nonsense he wants...if I were to say something like that, I am sure I would see pink.

Last edited:
666904.jpg

Kiss my bodacious white furry ass.

Rottengorilla said:
"rottengorilla"... Silly little girl..name calling...you sound like a middle school child.."rottengorilla"...how juvenile.

Don't blame Brianna! I' m yer huckleberry! I am the one who responded to your name calling with names of my own to call YOU! And who are you to lecture someone on childish behavior? You, the undisciplined megalomaniac who can't even stay on topic? Here is some advice:

STFU fool.Save all the melodrama. No one is interested...

Rottengorilla said:

STFU fool.Save all the melodrama. No one is interested...

This is where an ugly little moronic stupid racist fuck like you jumps the shark. You see, you can try to tell someone to "STFU", but no one has to listen to you. You have absolutely no power here. It just makes you smaller, and smaller and smaller...

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back