Is the term NEGRO offensive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is where an ugly little moronic stupid racist fuck like you

"Projection"

Projection is a defense mechanism that involves taking your own unacceptable qualities or feelings and ascribing them to other people.

jumps the shark.

I looked that up because it doesn't really make sense.
I found out it was a pop culture phrase that is based on a scene from a tv "comedy" show. :doubt:

I'm not a bit surprised something like that is "meaningful" to you. :lol:

This is where an ugly little moronic stupid racist fuck like you

"Projection"

Projection is a defense mechanism that involves taking your own unacceptable qualities or feelings and ascribing them to other people.

jumps the shark.

I found out it was a pop culture phrase that is based on a scene from a tv "comedy" show. :doubt:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/showpost.php?p=9502801

Funny cuz you use that word all the time you hypocrite.

View attachment 30853

good morning to you, too, thanks! :lol:

specifically what "word" are you talking about? I often use several words in a row.

"Projection"

http://www.usmessageboard.com/showpost.php?p=9502801

Funny cuz you use that word all the time you hypocrite.

View attachment 30853

specifically what "word" are you talking about? I often use several words in a row.

Bahahahaha Nevermind. Misread your post. And Goodmorning to you too! Have you had your coffee?

•Pinky•

Bahahahaha Nevermind. Misread your post. And Goodmorning to you too! Have you had your coffee?

Yes, ma'am.

I don't smoke cigarettes (anymore) and I don't drink ( I know HOW. :lol: .I just don't care for it. Never had a DUI or a DWI. I just don't care much for alcohol)..coffee is one small "vice" I allow myself.

I have been told it is. However, the term is still used in some organizations, so if it is an offensive word, does this mean UNCF is offensive for using it too? Some blacks have said it is no longer used and can be construed as an insult. Two people I respect told me opposing views...one said it is offensive, the other laughed and said it was not offensive.

So....what does everyone else think? What is your opinion? Since both men have opposing views, for the sake of niceties, I will refrain from ever using the term negro again. But I am still wondering about it. Hence..the question.

it is outdated and smacks of a past time. you shouldn't use it though it isn't a racial slur. it says more about the person using it than the people they're discussing. is there some reason you want to use that word when there are better ones?

Yes, ma'am.

I don't smoke cigarettes (anymore) and I don't drink ( I know HOW. :lol: .I just don't care for it. Never had a DUI or a DWI. I just don't care much for alcohol)..coffee is one small "vice" I allow myself.

I'm not big on drinking either. But I do smoke. If I don't have a cup of coffee and a cig in the morning I'm a raging savage bitch. I'm a night owl so I don't care for mornings. Can you tell? $ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1406296787.269563.jpg

•Pinky•

Yes, ma'am.

I'm not big on drinking either. But I do smoke. If I don't have a cup of coffee and a cig in the morning I'm a raging savage bitch. I'm a night owl so I don't care for mornings. Can you tell?View attachment 30854

•Pinky•

:eek:

JUST KIDDING...

Try to get past those cigarettes. I've seen the damage they can do. Luckily I avoided it.

Yes, ma'am.

I'm not big on drinking either. But I do smoke. If I don't have a cup of coffee and a cig in the morning I'm a raging savage bitch. I'm a night owl so I don't care for mornings. Can you tell?View attachment 30854

•Pinky•

Off topic: You have a lovely face. :thup:

I have been told it is. However, the term is still used in some organizations, so if it is an offensive word, does this mean UNCF is offensive for using it too? Some blacks have said it is no longer used and can be construed as an insult. Two people I respect told me opposing views...one said it is offensive, the other laughed and said it was not offensive.

So....what does everyone else think? What is your opinion? Since both men have opposing views, for the sake of niceties, I will refrain from ever using the term negro again. But I am still wondering about it. Hence..the question.

it is outdated and smacks of a past time. you shouldn't use it though it isn't a racial slur. it says more about the person using it than the people they're discussing. is there some reason you want to use that word when there are better ones?

Nope. No interest in using it. Was just curious because it came as a surprise to me when I saw someone say "negro" is offensive and there were differing opinions on whether it was or not. Which led me to ask in a thread for more opinions.

Yes, ma'am.

•Pinky•

Me too! But from what I have been hearing, I am a raging savage bitch (with a bodacious white ass) anyway, regardless. :lol:

The racists are taking over. There is little you can do about it, they are given free reign to recruit and invite more racists to the forum. Have you noticed the sharp increase in the past few days?

Well, in reality, this is their board... liberals, Blacks, progressive White women and other minorities are seen by the majority of right wingers here as the enemy. Sadly, They seem to outnumber lefties considerably.

Well, it is not about being lefty...their are many conservatives (true conservatives) who don't see race as an issue. A lot of times, race is forced as the issue by the left, causing a negative backlash and poor communication from even the most rational. But, there is an over representation of racist assholes and racist teapers on this forum. It is a shame that true conservatives don't condemn it so honest conversation can be afforded. Regretfully, the teapers are a nasty bunch who would rather spew hate and nonsense than resolve any issues.

I guess I should have put the word "lefties" in quotes. I use the term rather loosely sometimes for expediency rather than a concrete definition. I believe that most Black Democrats are social Conservatives with more than a few being fiscal Conservatives.
I am one and ,likely you are too. It is true that the racist base in America has obfuscated things and shifted the paradigm of intolerance and racism to the so-called right wing/Republican side of the house. That being said, the left has, by RW definitions, become a conglomerate of angry white women, gay rights advocates, ethnic minorities and , yes, Blacks. Perhaps the only thing these groups have in common is their collective grievances against the Draconian so-called Right Wing American Taliban. If that makes us all "lefties" so be it!

I wish the forum leaders would make an effort to stop the influx of racists...it would be easily done if they simply enforced the rules. I mean...in another thread, one of the racists started spewing I had AIDS and other nonsense. He is still here and allow to spew all the nonsense he wants...if I were to say something like that, I am sure I would see pink.

I wonder how many of us "lefties" have taken the time to click on that red flag and make a complaint?

Well, in reality, this is their board... liberals, Blacks, progressive White women and other minorities are seen by the majority of right wingers here as the enemy. Sadly, They seem to outnumber lefties considerably.

Well, it is not about being lefty...their are many conservatives (true conservatives) who don't see race as an issue. A lot of times, race is forced as the issue by the left, causing a negative backlash and poor communication from even the most rational. But, there is an over representation of racist assholes and racist teapers on this forum. It is a shame that true conservatives don't condemn it so honest conversation can be afforded. Regretfully, the teapers are a nasty bunch who would rather spew hate and nonsense than resolve any issues.

I guess I should have put the word "lefties" in quotes. I use the term rather loosely sometimes for expediency rather than a concrete definition. I believe that most Black Democrats are social Conservatives with more than a few being fiscal Conservatives.
I am one and ,likely you are too. It is true that the racist base in America has obfuscated things and shifted the paradigm of intolerance and racism to the so-called right wing/Republican side of the house. That being said, the left has, by RW definitions, become a conglomerate of angry white women, gay rights advocates, ethnic minorities and , yes, Blacks. Perhaps the only thing these groups have in common is their collective grievances against the Draconian so-called Right Wing American Taliban. If that makes us all "lefties" so be it!

I wish the forum leaders would make an effort to stop the influx of racists...it would be easily done if they simply enforced the rules. I mean...in another thread, one of the racists started spewing I had AIDS and other nonsense. He is still here and allow to spew all the nonsense he wants...if I were to say something like that, I am sure I would see pink.

I wonder how many of us "lefties" have taken the time to click on that red flag and make a complaint?
Well said. RW stereotyping, claiming anyone who disagrees with them is a racist and a liberal and is nonsense! Liberal finger pointing has to stop. But...as long as they are given free reign to spew their hate without condemnation...it will continually get worse. Just look at this forum,

I do...nothing comes of up. Many times they put the blame on me. Or if they do delete the post, there is no consequence to the offender.

Last edited:
Yes, ma'am.

•Pinky•

Me too! But from what I have been hearing, I am a raging savage bitch (with a bodacious white ass) anyway, regardless. :lol:

Well, toots, it isn't the size of your derriere that matters its the package it comes in: narrow waist, roundness, and lack of cellulite! You could still be a "booty queen."

When is the last time you said to a black dude "hey negro!", lmao you are gonna get laughed at. Is this really that hard to understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back