Is the Red Cross full of Nazis

Why??????

again, the info they are getting is coming from the red cresent in gaza
and since they also allow Hamas to move military equipment and soldiers in red cresent ambulances, i dont find them having an iota of credibility

For someone who chose a username such as yours.. you certainly are not wanting to see the truth... only that which supports your warped agenda... much like when we destroyed your little arguments and stances in your first posts on this site

NO IT IS NOT!!!!!!

read the article.

The RED CROSS said they wer not allowed to treat people.

Where o where o where was the IRC when Hezbollah kidnapped the Israli soldiers.. Did anybody see them out front advocating for their release? No! you sure as hell did not. Spit upon the internatial red effn cross.

Are you even familiar with what the Red Cross mission is?

Red Cross Red Crescent - Vision, mission and role

What did the US Red cross do about it?

You trust them right?

Who we are
Our vision and mission

The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies is the world's largest humanitarian organization, providing assistance without discrimination as to nationality, race, religious beliefs, class or political opinions.

Founded in 1919, the International Federation comprises 186 member Red Cross and Red Crescent societies, a Secretariat in Geneva and more than 60 delegations strategically located to support activities around the world. There are more societies in formation. The Red Crescent is used in place of the Red Cross in many Islamic countries.

The Federation's vision: We strive, through voluntary action, for a world of empowered communities, better able to address human suffering and crises with hope, respect for dignity and a concern for equity.

Our mission is to improve the lives of vulnerable people by mobilizing the power of humanity. Vulnerable people are those who are at greatest risk from situations that threaten their survival, or their capacity to live with an acceptable level of social and economic security and human dignity. Often, these are victims of natural disasters, poverty brought about by socio-economic crises, refugees, and victims of health emergencies.

The role of the International Federation

The Federation carries out relief operations to assist victims of disasters, and combines this with development work to strengthen the capacities of its member National Societies. The Federation's work focuses on four core areas: promoting humanitarian values, disaster response, disaster preparedness, and health and community care. Further details of this work can be found in the What we do section.

The unique network of National Societies - which cover almost every country in the world - is the Federation's principal strength. Cooperation between National Societies gives the Federation greater potential to develop capacities and assist those most in need. At a local level, the network enables the Federation to reach individual communities.

The role of the Secretariat in Geneva is to coordinate and mobilize relief assistance for international emergencies, promote cooperation between National Societies and represent these National Societies in the international field.

The role of the field delegations is to assist and advise National Societies with relief operations and development programmes, and encourage regional cooperation.

The Federation, together with National Societies and the International Committee of the Red Cross, make up the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement.

when they put an end to Hamas using their ambulances for military transport, i will give them slightly more credibility
they will have to earn the rest back over time

So now you are claiming the red cross is a terrorist organization?

Got any proof?

I didnt think you could prove anything.

You see calling names is not going to sway the world that Israel is telling the truth.

I didnt think you could prove anything.

You see calling names is not going to sway the world that Israel is telling the truth.
i'm not trying to sway anyone
you have shown that proof and facts are not going to change your idiotic antisemitic mind

Whatever else the Israelis are, they are not stupid.

They know that stories of wounded Palestinian children denied aid by the Israeli military are golddust for Hamas, and bad for Israel.

So, even assuming this story is true, why would the Israelis do this? Aren't they harming themselves?

How is it that criticising Israel is always labeled antisemitic?

Riding on Fire By Ewa Jasiewicz

Beit Hanoun, Gaza.

I’ve been working with the Palestinian Red Crescent ambulance services in Jabaliya, Beit Hanoun and Beit Lahiya for the past 5 days and nights.

Ewa Jasiewicz: Riding on Fire in Gaza

i'm not trying to sway anyone
you have shown that proof and facts are not going to change your idiotic antisemitic mind

sure didnt take you long divecon to prove black as coals post about anything not fully supportive of israel is shouted down with shouts of "anti semitic"

did you really want to prove him right? inquiring minds wanna know?

sure didnt take you long divecon to prove black as coals post about anything not fully supportive of israel is shouted down with shouts of "anti semitic"

did you really want to prove him right? inquiring minds wanna know?
come on, you see her posts
this is not hard to figure out

why is you you and midcan are always the first to claim this bullshit
huh?

come on, you see her posts
this is not hard to figure out

why is you you and midcan are always the first to claim this bullshit
huh?

i do see her posts...the red cross is objecting...she is not distorting any facts...her headline of ....is the red cross full of nazis...is asking ...if the red cross will now be attacked as invalid due to their saying this....and you ...yes you dive con...have proven her so right...

i have no idea why midcan is as brilliant as me? and its not bullshit divecon....

may i ask...why is anything critical of israel like a red flag to you? not a red flag as warning but as in ..attracting the bull?

"The Israeli military must have been aware of the situation but did not assist the wounded," Pierre Wettach said in a statement. "Neither did they make it possible for us or the Palestine Red Crescent to assist the wounded."

This is an atrocity. They are leaving the wounded untreated and ignoring small children who need aid because their parents are lying dead.

Tell ya what idiot.......since you're so fucking outraged over this, can you please provide some perspective of the Muslim terrorists in Mumbai who killed a rabbi and his wife and left their child sitting in his parents blood?

Israel was FULLY WILLING to assist the civilians of Gaza. At least....up until they took several rockets today, which ended up wounding 2 of their people.

WTF moron......the Palestinians have bit the hand that is trying to help them, and, what's even worse, gotten others to start hitting them also.

Hezbollah and it's splinter groups? I hope that they are all executed.

Much rather see them get chewed alive by demons though.....hey.....wait, aren't the Islamic set the ones that are trying to bring about Armageddon?

Mahmoud said so.

But.....demon influenced people, working with a demon religion inspired by SaTan himself.

The Red cross is never permitted to operate in Muslim States, they have their own version, the 'red cresent.'

Forum List

Back