Is the Red Cross full of Nazis

I'm not going to slam the RC because they do a lot of good. But the Red Crescent? Who the hell knows what their agenda is. :eusa_whistle:

picture56ud9.png

yeah these people really want the Red Cross to help

The death toll has two sides. Both have many dead. This action by the current Israeli government will keep the death toll rising.

It will also escalate the violence in the whole Middle East. How many US kids will die when you people decide we have to go in and back Israel?

The death toll has two sides. Both have many dead. This action by the current Israeli government will keep the death toll rising.

It will also escalate the violence in the whole Middle East. How many US kids will die when you people decide we have to go in and back Israel?
so, how long does Israel have to endure daily rocket attacks before they get to respond?

oh, and remember that those rocket attacks are INTENTIONALLY targeted at civilians

I think they should nuke everyone who doesnt start sending their children to die for the government of Israel.

WWIII is coming and only Israel ahas the perfect government which never lies.

They are better than us because our leaders do lie from time to time so we should all recognise their perfection and line up to die to protect them.

I think they should nuke everyone who doesnt start sending their children to die for the government of Israel.

They are better than us because our leaders do lie from time to time so we should all recognise their perfection and line up to die to protect them.
yeah, these are not the words of an antisemite

:rolleyes:

You have convinced me Divecon.

Only the Israeli government is incapable of lies.

Our country is nothing compared to the perfect state of Israel.

Why do you keep asking questions when you aren't willing to answer any you big JacKAss?

Oh boo fucking Hoo

Why do you keep asking questions when you aren't willing to answer any you big JacKAss?

But now I agree with you.

The Israeli government is the only government in the world in which the leaders are incapable of lying.

Its perfect and everyone who says its not is a nazi.

QUOTE=Truthmatters;982695]But now I agree with you.

The Israeli government is the only government in the world in which the leaders are incapable of lying.

Its perfect and everyone who says its not is a nazi.[/QUOTE]

Good good good, we have now arrived at the place where you can :anj_stfu:
Now you hold a place of honor in my heart. You are the only DUmmie I've ever used that smiley on!

But I thought you wanted everyone to agree with you?

Wasnt that the point of claiming everyone else but the Israeli government are lying ?

Question bitch........

What the FUCK about the current Hamas presence in Palestine?

Don't they share any blame?

The blame for what?

The entire mess in middleeast.

Yes they do.

Now in your mind Israel is a complete innocent?

The blame for what?

The entire mess in middleeast.

Yes they do.

Now in your mind Israel is a complete innocent?

Get ready for another 'turn', far right? Left? Who knows? Wherever the most confusion can be laid and posts counted, for future journeys.

Forum List

Back