Is the Red Cross full of Nazis

i do see her posts...the red cross is objecting...she is not distorting any facts...her headline of ....is the red cross full of nazis...is asking ...if the red cross will now be attacked as invalid due to their saying this....and you ...yes you dive con...have proven her so right...

i have no idea why midcan is as brilliant as me? and its not bullshit divecon....

may i ask...why is anything critical of israel like a red flag to you? not a red flag as warning but as in ..attracting the bull?
this is NOT just being critical
too bad you dont see that difference

Why is it you people can see the differance when a person calls out the lies of say GWB as wrong is fine but when it comes to the leadership of the current government of Israel that is tantamount to antisemitism?

Why is it you people can see the differance when a person calls out the lies of say GWB as wrong is fine but when it comes to the leadership of the current government of Israel that is tantamount to antisemitism?
so, where is your outcries about Hamas lobbing rockets for MONTHS before Israel did ANYTHING

and why is it you dont blame Hamas for using schools and ambulences for military?

hmmmm?

Because Israel is leading the world into WWIII with their actions.

Do you care at all what happens to your own country?

Because Israel is leading the world into WWIII their actions.

that's like blaming a battered woman because her husband beats her you psycho.

tell the terrorists to stop lobbing missiles.

no WWIII... easy.

unless of course you're a terrorist supporting, anti-semitic cretin.

GENEVA (AP) — The international Red Cross accused Israel on Thursday of "unacceptable" delays in letting rescue workers reach three Gaza City homes hit by shelling where they eventually found 15 dead and 18 wounded, including young children too weak to stand.
The Geneva-based International Committee of the Red Cross, or ICRC, said the Israeli army refused rescuers permission to reach the site in the Zeitoun neighborhood for four days. Ambulances could not get to the neighborhood because the Israeli army had erected large earthen barriers that blocked access.

Israel said the delay was caused by fighting in the area and accused Hamas of using Palestinian civilians as human shields. Since Wednesday, Israel has observed a daily three-hour halt in operations to allow humanitarian evacuations and aid deliveries throughout Gaza.

BIG FUCKING DEAL. Maybe the terrorists should stop using human shields. The assholes don't even wear uniforms so they blend in with the population...not Hamas, not the Pali police...I heard this on NPR this morning so I know it is true.

You seem to miss the 800 pound gorilla in the room.

That is, 99% of the claims on these things turn out to be false, yet you take them at face value.

So no matter what Israel does you are fine with it?

This war is black and white and Isreal can do no wrong?

The red cross is full of nazis and so is the Vatican?

Did the International Red Cross set up shop in Mumbai to help Israeli's and Americans?

It means get the facts before you begin the 'outrage.'

Propagandists count on your emotions clouding your judegment, that is why hamas loves pictures of dead children.

This is the third time I ask.. Put your black ink on white paper. Who do you support?

Do Muslim countries or the Palis give daily windows for people to get aid or leave the area before it's bombed?

No.

Does TM complain, bitch and whine about that?

No.

Because Israel is leading the world into WWIII with their actions.

WHAT THE FUCK YOU STUPID BITCH??!?!?!??!?!!?!?!??!

Did you even bother to listen to Mahmoud Ahmadinejad when he stated that it was his duty to bring about WWIII so that he could bring up the 13th Imam?

How the fuck you you keep getting so twisted?

Oh wait.....I see the problem.......you need to have a glass belly button installed because your head is so far up your ass.

Army Uniforms Concealed in Humanitarian Aid to Gaza

What else did the Muslim loving deceivers shield? Israeli security workers were surprised to discover the army uniforms under a surface during a routine check of a truck carrying humanitarian aid to the Strip through the Kerem Shalom crossing. Via YnetNews:

The defense establishment thwarted an attempt to smuggle military textile goods to the Hamas organization in the Gaza Strip on Monday.

Defense Ministry administration workers were surprised to discover the equipment under a surface during a routine check of a truck carrying humanitarian aid to the Strip through the Kerem Shalom crossing. The goods included coats, sweaters, hats, and camouflage fatigues.

“There is no reason why we should allow Hamas to bring in such equipment at the expense of humanitarian aid intended for the Palestinian population. We are now trying to investigate who sent this equipment.

Smooth Stone » Smooth Stone Archive » Army Uniforms Concealed in Humanitarian Aid to Gaza

You know why they found those uniforms don't you Willow?

60 percent of the tunnels that Hamas and the Palestinians use to ship ammo and goods in and out of the area have been destroyed.

They are now having to start using surface routes.

Only trouble is........they don't know how to do that because they've always had their tunnels.

Speaking of tunnels......anyone remember Viet Nam?

Forum List

Back