Code Brown! Code Brown!

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Bawney Fwank is fulla shit! :lol:

Frank: Too much tax-cutting in Obama’s plan

House Financial Services Committee Chairman Barney Frank (D-Mass.) said Thursday that President-elect Obama’s stimulus plan spends too much money on tax cuts for his taste

TheHill.com

Anyone who has ever seen that overstuffed asshole would know that Frank is full of shit.

Hell........he oughta get a job at a fertilizer factory......all he'd have to do is open his mouth.

Liberals don't like tax cuts.

You know, when a company's revenues go down, they downsize their operations. Not so with the US Government. They just raise taxes and/or print more money.

Anyone who has ever seen that overstuffed asshole would know that Frank is full of shit.

Hell........he oughta get a job at a fertilizer factory......all he'd have to do is open his mouth.

Oh Holy Shit Sailor Boy ............. I find myself agreeing with you again!

Whew man, I must be coming down with something! :hellno::booze:

We have some real idiots on both sides of the isle which played a direct role in getting us here and they should be kicked out of Washington, no matter the party, no matter who they are and Frank is one of the ones at the top of the list.

Oh Holy Shit Sailor Boy ............. I find myself agreeing with you again!

Whew man, I must be coming down with something! :hellno::booze:

We have some real idiots on both sides of the isle which played a direct role in getting us here and they should be kicked out of Washington, no matter the party, no matter who they are and Frank is one of the ones at the top of the list.

Not a problem dude. Matter of fact, you may wanna re-think calling me a "liberal" or a "conservative".

Once......about 7 years ago, I joined a motorcycle group called "Paradox". Was a patch holder for several years, and was well respected, as well as listened to in the club.

Unfortunately.....our charter was revoked by the head M/C in Amarillo. If you've been to the Panhandle, you know who they are.

Once I lost my patch because of being disbanded? I swore to NEVER patch for ANY group again.

Now? I'm an Independent. If I'm to ever wear a patch again, I'm gonna join the Silent Skulls. Look 'em up on the 'net.

Same with politics. I don't like being lied to, nor do I like having the rug jerked out from under me. Had to re-build my life SEVERAL times.

Once.....when I ran away from foster care at 16.

Next......when I joined the Navy.

After that? When I got divorced.

And.....had to do it several times since. Kinda sucks starting from zero, but, doing it, you learn a lot.

Frank is an asshole, and Pelosi and Reid are suckling idiots looking for a reason to exist.

Obama? I believed in him at first, but, with Gates as his SECDEF (you know, the asshole who engineered the Iraq war), and with all the other choices that he's made over the past week? Sad.

The only decent choice (IMHO) is tapping Sanjay Gupta as Surgeon General. I KNOW for a fact he'd be better than Koop.

BTW Lycurgus, if you find yourself agreeing with me too much?

Smoke a bowl, drink a beer, and have some Scotch (Dalmore to be exact, 12 yr old).

Trust me.....you'll feel less concerned.

Sake if ya got it.

Actually, I can't see how cutting taxes and raising expenditures is ever going to be a good thing, now or in the future. Just the debt relief on our massive deficit is killing us as a nation, financially.

Imagine what we could have done to assist during this financial crisis if the last 30 years hadn't been one term of overspending assholes after another?

We better get our spending under control or we are going to fall, and take the rest of the world with us, financially speaking.

The right should be real happy with Obama .. he's one of them .. just as I've been saying and just as he's been proving.

Unfortuneately for him, the right will never support him no matter what he does.

He's a fraud and I hope he only serves one term.

The right should be real happy with Obama .. he's one of them .. just as I've been saying and just as he's been proving.

Unfortuneately for him, the right will never support him no matter what he does.

He's a fraud and I hope he only serves one term.

:doubt:

Speaking of frauds Black Ass Hole......how's tricks?

Forum List

Back